4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
just made a review about this game where I also explain what the dev could implement to make gaming experience even better.
I'd like to heard what everybody feel about it, specially on the possibility to add that save i talked about in V0,6

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Just saw 0.5 dropped, hope this means we get to see Laura finally take the plunge and get a better dick. Hope we can also turn her into a slut who loves humiliating the MC
Check the title:
1717092164460.png
Note that it's "Netorase" and not "Netorare" mate

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Just played 0.5
I tried the submissive route, and tbh... I feel like the transition between the previous content and the current content could be a bit smoother in tone. I also noticed that we haven't had a conversation between Laura and MC about those rules and boundaries... now, granted, this would probably take place irl and not via phone, but still, maybe there is some way to at least reference this conversation, which could also smooth over the transition.
But I guess the earlier chapters need some rework anyway to fully integrate the new system.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Just played 0.5
I tried the submissive route, and tbh... I feel like the transition between the previous content and the current content could be a bit smoother in tone. I also noticed that we haven't had a conversation between Laura and MC about those rules and boundaries... now, granted, this would probably take place irl and not via phone, but still, maybe there is some way to at least reference this conversation, which could also smooth over the transition.
But I guess the earlier chapters need some rework anyway to fully integrate the new system.
Yep, chapters 1-8 will slowly integrate the system, and your decisions will decide your route. I'll start the rework once I'm satisfied with the system itself and its tone, to be sure the reworked content fits with it.

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
I really like the submissive route btw. Feels very good.
One point I noticed though, is... Well, you can make choices which make Laura withhold photos. Which is great (as an option, I am personally more of a... "good boy" :D ). But then she still sends others of the same event regardless of previous choices/mistakes, which feels a little inconsistent.

Reactions: elMeno88

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I really like the submissive route btw. Feels very good.
One point I noticed though, is... Well, you can make choices which make Laura withhold photos. Which is great (as an option, I am personally more of a... "good boy" :D ). But then she still sends others of the same event regardless of previous choices/mistakes, which feels a little inconsistent.
Well, it's still a "wholesome" relationship. She's teasing you with a small punishment, but the deal is that you get pictures of her outings. Withholding all of them would make it fall too far into the Netorare route. maybe much later, but for now, so soon, I feel that it would be quite toxic.

Reactions: Will619

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Well, it's still a "wholesome" relationship. She's teasing you with a small punishment, but the deal is that you get pictures of her outings. Withholding all of them would make it fall too far into the Netorare route. maybe much later, but for now, so soon, I feel that it would be quite toxic.
Yeah, that makes sense. Hmmm. In this case... Maybe when she sends the next photo, she could still make a little comment acknowledging that she withheld the previous one. Possibly with something along the lines of "I am still not sure if you deserve it, but I really love this photo so I will magnanimously send it to you". Maybe not in those exact words.

If that's not too much work.
In any case, this is just a tiny thing I noticed, probably also only because the withheld (vaginal sex) photo is so similar to the photo she sends regardless. I have no criticism whatsoever about the withheld BJ photo
And as you said, we're still in the early stages.

On a different note, I just noticed that when I saved just before the second to last choice in Laura's chat (Yes/No), and loaded the game again, Nathan's messages will not be triggered (the ones with the x-ray).

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
On a different note, I just noticed that when I saved just before the second to last choice in Laura's chat (Yes/No), and loaded the game again, Nathan's messages will not be triggered (the ones with the x-ray).
Nathan's message with the x-ray is a potential interlude. They're chosen at random, 2 after each eligible chapter. If you saved before, then you may have rolled different interludes.

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
Is there like a skip button or rollback option? I want to try all options for dialogue but it's annoying to start over chapters again to get tendencies. Love the game btw

Reactions: elMeno88
4.40 star(s) 46 Votes