4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Apr 20, 2018
Personally I’m not a big fan of subscribestar but if the dev want he can open both, some developers do that.

onestly the best platform to me is and will remain patreon.
I prefer it due to being commonplace, but they already banned incest, loli etc, and I've heard there's a chance they may have to outright ban all sexual content if visa pushes for it, so SS might be the way

Den26007

Mar 7, 2023
Version 0.6 (which has no release date for now) will have 3 new chapters, 13 to 15. 13 is basically done, I've started working on 14 & 15 at the same time, as they have two different tones.

It currently has 13 new pictures, and 4 new interludes.
Will the final version of the game be 1.0?

Ash22@#$

Dec 7, 2023
Version 0.6 (which has no release date for now) will have 3 new chapters, 13 to 15. 13 is basically done, I've started working on 14 & 15 at the same time, as they have two different tones.

It currently has 13 new pictures, and 4 new interludes.
I know its not my call but I see other developers are providing game updates only once or twice a month. You should not burnout yourself providing more updates every month I mean you have life beyond this right just something that came up. twice is more than good. Amazing art work thanks. And 0.5.1 still not out for Public I believe. :)

Ash22@#$

Dec 7, 2023
I created a SubscribeStar page. It's currently under review. I'll share it once it's usable, if you want to use something other than Patreon. ;)

Public release of version 0.5 will be in about 5 hours. ;)
Great that's really nice.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Will the final version of the game be 1.0?
Yes, but just to be safe, know that development numbers are not decimal numbers. After 0.9 comes 0.10, and then 0.11, not 1.0. ;)

I know its not my call but I see other developers are providing game updates only once or twice a month. You should not burnout yourself providing more updates every month I mean you have life beyond this right just something that came up. twice is more than good. Amazing art work thanks. And 0.5.1 still not out for Public I believe. :)
Don't worry, I'm quite conscious of that, and try to be cautious about it. I'm enjoying life too, playing video games, reading books (there's one that I'm waiting for releasing today!), and spending time with my family.

But I'm also highly motivated right now, so I might as well use that! :p

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
Yes, but just to be safe, know that development numbers are not decimal numbers. After 0.9 comes 0.10, and then 0.11, not 1.0. ;)

Don't worry, I'm quite conscious of that, and try to be cautious about it. I'm enjoying life too, playing video games, reading books (there's one that I'm waiting for releasing today!), and spending time with my family.

But I'm also highly motivated right now, so I might as well use that! :p
So I tried 0.5 but it's bugged for me.I downloaded it from patreon but when she said she will keep me updated nothing happens. Okay, going straight to his place doesn't work but going to restraunt first worked

1717589627140.png

Den26007

Mar 7, 2023
In version 0.5, the ability to jump to a specific chapter disappeared. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to see her again in the future :)

Den26007

Mar 7, 2023
It’s a shame that after sex Laura didn’t do anything with the condom that was left after the event itself, although before that she wanted to swallow it:ROFLMAO:
I hope there will be something like this in the future):giggle:

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
So I tried 0.5 but it's bugged for me.I downloaded it from patreon but when she said she will keep me updated nothing happens. Okay, going straight to his place doesn't work but going to restraunt first worked
Yeah, I had a small issue on that point, and couldn't correct it for 0.5.1. It will work in 0.6. ;)

In version 0.5, the ability to jump to a specific chapter disappeared. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to see her again in the future :)
The checkpoints system will come back in a different form, because of the Tendency system I couldn't keep it the way it was.

It’s a shame that after sex Laura didn’t do anything with the condom that was left after the event itself, although before that she wanted to swallow it:ROFLMAO:
I hope there will be something like this in the future):giggle:
I feel that swallowing from the condom is a bit of an "advanced move". :p

Reactions: MobbyYT

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
The Patreon post should have gone public 3 hours ago. Does anyone have issue accessing it?

Sadly I'm on 4G only until tommorrow, so I can't upload to anywhere else today.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
The Patreon post should have gone public 3 hours ago. Does anyone have issue accessing it?

Sadly I'm on 4G only until tommorrow, so I can't upload to anywhere else today.
What does Relationship with Nathan mean? And what would it affect in the future. Also any new Nathan content in the next update?

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes