4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Hi LeStag!
That is the point, if both(!) agreed to it, then it is not a problem. But there were posts asking for cheating and secrecy stuff without consent by the MC. That is definitely across the line.
I don't know if you're referring to my comment from a while back or not (as I was one who mentioned "cheating" and "secrecy") but I was specifically referring to with the MC's consent. As in after Tara sends the pic of Laura kissing Nathan, the MC and Laura decide to maneuver her to send pics of her doing stuff "behind his back." She doesn't mention it, but the MC still gets the photos, and they pretend like she's cheating. Just a little roleplay to spice things up in a different way. Again, orchestrated together and with consent.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't know if you're referring to my comment from a while back or not (as I was one who mentioned "cheating" and "secrecy") but I was specifically referring to with the MC's consent. As in after Tara sends the pic of Laura kissing Nathan, the MC and Laura decide to maneuver her to send pics of her doing stuff "behind his back." She doesn't mention it, but the MC still gets the photos, and they pretend like she's cheating. Just a little roleplay to spice things up in a different way. Again, orchestrated together and with consent.
I was not refering you in special, there were further posts with wishes of real(!) cheating and behind-the-back stuff, not the MC and Laura deciding together some roleplay like you did. These were posts which wanted clearly cheating, humiliation and longbowman saluting the MC.

Reactions: SoaringClouds
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes