4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
And how did you extract them from this file?
Yes it's a great tool - and yes you can post links here. (y)
I'll do it for you. ;)

AssetRipper - AssetRipper is a tool for extracting assets from Unity serialized files (CAB-*, *.assets, *.sharedAssets, etc.) and asset bundles (*.unity3d, *.bundle, etc.) and converting them into the native Unity engine format.
-

Cheers

• Wow
Reactions: linus.quotes

lucfafa20

Jun 3, 2019
I wonder why there are other images of sex and more without a condom, when we haven't seen them in the game.... would be missing an image with a creampie with the x ray lol

Nov 17, 2021
That's the main point, IMO, and as the author, I can absolutely guarantee you that, if the story ever becomes NTR, it will be optional, and based on explicit choices from the player.

I know that people have different views on NTR/NTS and that, for some, we've already moved past the NTS limit, but I disagree, as I feel that, as long as there's consent from both part, we're still in the NTS side of the barrier. Yes, even when humiliation is present, and yes, even if some things are kept hidden, as long as the other person consents to things being hidden because it makes things exciting.
I think humiliation part should be optional

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
He also said already that he is using CivitAi to create these amazing images and seeing his work so far you could say he knows how to create images with and without condoms in it.
I think the issue that was brought up was getting the exact same picture with and without a condom on to be congruent with two different possible routes. I know programs like Soul Gen have a feature where you can take an already generated picture and make alterations with it, but finding the right phrasing to make the exact alterations you want can sometimes be difficult

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I think the issue that was brought up was getting the exact same picture with and without a condom on to be congruent with two different possible routes. I know programs like Soul Gen have a feature where you can take an already generated picture and make alterations with it, but finding the right phrasing to make the exact alterations you want can sometimes be difficult
You are definetly right about that.
My only concern by getting the exact same pics one with and one without condom is on one hand, that it might be not exciting enough to watch them in the cross-run gallery afterwards.
The main reason however is to see the different expressions in their faces and postures when it comes to sex with and without condoms and from that point of view we need slightly different pics for the same scene if one is with and the other without condoms.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes