4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Yeah, the soft locks have been my nemesis. I've started rewriting the Messages system. I thought I could release an "experimental" 0.7.2 with it, but I polled my subscribers, and they decided, as a large majority (94%) that I should wait for 0.8, and make sure everything works, instead of rushing an update.

So, yeah, 0.7 is not an optimal version. I'm sorry for it. I'm still a beginner in a lot of aspects.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This game is very good and lots of potential, I wish there would be an option of Laura cheating not sharing. Like you choose to disagree about sharing but she still gonna do it and hide it from you
I like the sound of it, hopefully it does get implemented in the game.
Hi! I very much hope that NEVER happens! There are days when it really annoys me that NTR lovers swing by and try to get a developer to include NTR (self-censored) in their game. There are lots of NTR games already, but far too few well-made NTS games!
Unfortunately we can see the influence of the NTR crowd in "Netorase phone" already on the sub path, which is steadily moving towards NTR, not to speak of the "dom" path, where we had the dubious pleasure to see dialog like "don´t masturbate until I am home, cucky" WTF?

As an informative aside: While many players and developers do not see it, NTR and NTS are on different ends of a continuum. The NTR lovers like the emontinal turmoil of the cheating spouse, the humiliation and stuff, something which is anathema for NTS lovers (outside a small minority of beta cucks who are closer to the NTR stuff)!
Netorase is about fun sharing/swinging/hotwifing, consensual and doing it for the pleasure of both partners. It is NOT about emotional turmoil, but emotional hard-ons and gooiness (depending on the sex of the involved persons):);)
While there is considerable variation in what both partners want, from softest swinging to breeding gangbangs, the main thing is that most NTS fans want to see wholesome, consensual fun of the MC couple in question, while the forms it takes depend on what they agree(!) on.
For instance, the "sperm breath" kiss a NTR lover comes home to is normally ffom a cheating spouse or worse, the NTS lover knew about it and the couple discussed beforehand if that would be ok at all.
As said, NTR is about cheating, humiliation and emotional hurt, NTS is about consensual, agreed on sexual fun with others, from (very vanilla) groping to orgies.

Last edited:

Litcritic

May 4, 2018
Yeah, the soft locks have been my nemesis. I've started rewriting the Messages system. I thought I could release an "experimental" 0.7.2 with it, but I polled my subscribers, and they decided, as a large majority (94%) that I should wait for 0.8, and make sure everything works, instead of rushing an update.

So, yeah, 0.7 is not an optimal version. I'm sorry for it. I'm still a beginner in a lot of aspects.
You're doing a solid job with what you've done so far, keep up the great work. We will be rooting for you!

Reactions: airrickk

airrickk

Oct 11, 2019

No worries, we just want it all, right now and perfect with every known fetish, but not those ones. j/k Good luck and keep doing what you do.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Hi! I very much hope that NEVER happens! There are days when it really annoys me that NTR lovers swing by and try to get a developer to include NTR (self-censored) in their game. There are lots of NTR games already, but far too few well-made NTS games!
Unfortunately we can see the influence of the NTR crowd in "Netorase phone" already on the sub path, which is steadily moving towards NTR, not to speak of the "dom" path, where we had the dubious pleasure to see dialog like "don´t masturbate until I am home, cucky" WTF?

As an informative aside: While many players and developers do not see it, NTR and NTS are on different ends of a continuum. The NTR lovers like the emontinal turmoil of the cheating spouse, the humiliation and stuff, something which is anathema for NTS lovers (outside a small minority of beta cucks who are closer to the NTR stuff)!
Netorase is about fun sharing/swinging/hotwifing, consensual and doing it for the pleasure of both partners. It is NOT about emotional turmoil, but emotional hard-ons and gooiness (depending on the sex of the involved persons):);)
While there is considerable variation in what both partners want, from softest swinging to breeding gangbangs, the main thing is that most NTS fans want to see wholesome, consensual fun of the MC couple in question, while the forms it takes depend on what they agree(!) on.
For instance, the "sperm breath" kiss a NTR lover comes home to is normally ffom a cheating spouse or worse, the NTS lover knew about it and the couple discussed beforehand if that would be ok at all.
As said, NTR is about cheating, humiliation and emotional hurt, NTS is about consensual, agreed on sexual fun with others, from (very vanilla) groping to orgies.
Absolutely agree with wholesome and emotionally fulfilling scenes are crucial for a good netorase story.

One point to remind is that there are people in real life who will pay hard earned cash to have humiliation sessions. Humiliation and submissive play are not semantics to consent and agreement in the sexual plane. On the other hand, cheating is clearly an oppsite to any consented scenario and can not be counted as part of netorase. A lot of devs failed to distinguish that(or just don't care because it's not their kink), ends up being either too tamed and bland, or too dumb and pathetic.

Cheating is strictly netorare while humiliation is not. This is not to say, a game named "netorase phone" can not incorporate some of the ntr elements, but it shouldn't be one of the main themes (like only happens in a bad end where you did every wrong choice), I think.

And about the subby diaglogues appear in dom playthrough, I suspect it's a bug. As we know, this game is buggy as hell(only in its current stage I hope).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Absolutely agree with wholesome and emotionally fulfilling scenes are crucial for a good netorase story.
Yes, it is THE basis of any good NTS story.(y)

Cheating is strictly netorare while humiliation is not. This is not to say, a game named "netorase phone" can not incorporate some of the ntr elements, but it shouldn't be one of the main themes, I think.
Correct, on the sub path it would not be out of place to put some NTR-ish stuff into (which should please the NTS minority which like humilitation play and the NTR lovers), but it should never be a main theme and it has nothing to search in the dom/stag paths at all.:)

Reactions: Xill and Aladin01

Aladin01

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, it is THE basis of any good NTS story.(y)

Correct, on the sub path it would not be out of place to put some NTR-ish stuff into (which should please the NTS minority which like humilitation play and the NTR lovers), but it should never be a main theme and it has nothing to search in the dom/stag paths at all.:)

YES, absolutly!(y) Let's hope the game will be developed in this direction! (Or, to remain in context: :love:)

Reactions: Xill and Turret

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019

The thing is, thats okay, Unity is a tough engine. Even if it is still essentially a bunch of UI, its still a game.

Hmmm Interesting that it is happening.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Btw nothing says that humiliation etc. can't also be done in a wholesome way, it's all up to the writer's talents.
Yeah. What's often misunderstood about humiliation and sexually submissive male is that the one who's humiliated or being submissive in a relationship is always forced into such role. Such assumption rely solely on the stereotype of a conventional (a shallow and modern one at that) masculine man. No "wholesomeness" can possibly came out of this kind of setting because the protagonist has to be described as the kind of man whose will is easy to bend, this kind of man is naturally too weak, stupid and incapable of having a functioning relationship to begin with.

But in reality, some men just enjoy such role, somtimes only as a way of sexual interactions, thus they play that role willingly and happily.

Simply put, when people fail to depict the possitive developments and the deepening of a relationship attribute to a couple's kinky practices, which can well include sexual humiliation, apart from by choice, it's quite often just because the writer doesn't really know how to write normal characters, and how they interact with each other, as you put it, it's a matter of writing talent.

Neel24

Jul 25, 2017

100% This! I came across this game just a few days ago and how I hope the story goes along. I'm avoiding the sub path personally because I want to avoid the NTRish implications that could go along with it. I applaud Le Stag in their hard work so far and just hope that the story and interactions with the MC stay wholesome and consensual. Especially down the dom/neutral path. I went and backed the game because it's rich potential.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah. What's often misunderstood about humiliation and sexually submissive male is that the one who's humiliated or being submissive in a relationship is always forced into such role. Such assumption rely solely on the stereotype of a conventional (a shallow and modern one at that) masculine man. No "wholesomeness" can possibly came out of this kind of setting because the protagonist has to be described as the kind of man whose will is easy to bend, this kind of man is naturally too weak, stupid and incapable of having a functioning relationship to begin with.

But in reality, some men just enjoy such role, somtimes only as a way of sexual interactions, thus they play that role willingly and happily.

Simply put, when people fail to depict the possitive developments and the deepening of a relationship attribute to a couple's kinky practices, which can well include sexual humiliation, apart from by choice, it's quite often just because the writer doesn't really know how to write normal characters, and how they interact with each other, as you put it, it's a matter of writing talent.
I mostly agree with you on consensual humiliation/sub play, but it can be a slippery slope!

I mentioned it in a discussion in another thread, while my wife and I do not share/swing (beside some bedroom fantasies and roleplay), we have old friends who do. We have been invited and visited several times "parties" of theirs, since several of the boys and girls there really like an audience. :) ;)
We had some games there (just with each other) and we are sure we were watched at least once, but no problem on that front, did not infringe on our fun.

Due to this we have quite a bit of insight into what goes on and how interestingly variable the likes and dislikes of various couples are. For instance, there is a couple which draws the "not further than" line at cocksucking and pussylicking. Luckily for them she absolutly loves cocksucking (which might be one reason they do not go further). Since they are married he is the only guy having her pussy, but the number of guys she sucked off is - very impressive!:) (They are one reason I took the sperm breath example in the earlier post)
But the main point of my rambling is that there are some distinct similarities among the couples who share/swing long time without major problems.
- consensual (cannot be stressed more) sharing/swinging/hotwifing, usually the couples who fare best have broadly similar fantasies and desires
- No is no (esp. if one partner absolutely does not like something) and no "squeezing by" the chosen rules
- have some fixed rules, only be changed if both partners agree
- strict division between bedroom and normal life

As said before, there is a lot of variation what various couples who share/swing/hotwifing like and do. Some are just dipping their toes (so to speak) and stay "vanilla" nearly everywhere and are happy with it, others go really wild amd some mix it up.
We know a couple where you´d never guess from normal life what loose cannons in the bedroom they are! She is a among other things a true slut in bed who loves gangbangs and he loves her that way, but they have some few things which are a total shutdown. Among them "bodily functions play", SM and humiliation stuff, they would never abide with this.
We also know a couple who is among the minority of NTS couples who like humiliation play (from all the couples we know of who share/swing, just 3 are into it), but they for instance would never do some things the wild couple does regularly.
But to get more to the point, humiliation play is a slippery slope as I wrote above, because we could see how one of the 3 couples broke down bit by bit, despite several tries to help.
Their problem was that they did not keep it to the bedroom, it crept into their normal lifes and it broke them. Humiliation stuff can erode respect quite easily and if not kept on a tight leash, it will burn you. There is simply a difference if you treat someone/are treated like a doormat or if you wade into the throng of guys banging your beloved slut to take part and make sure she gets to fly even higher, what she knows and loves.

Last edited:

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
The thing about humiliation and slippery slopes is it comes down to human nature. When the girl is constantly denigrating her man, constantly talking up the other guy, and it's made clear to all parties involved constantly that the other guy is just a better person in every single way over and over, eventually the question must be asked--why should she stay with the old guy? Very frequently, and 100% of the time in NTR stories, the answer is "she probably shouldn't" and leaves him for real.

However, as a fictional work proclaiming itself as NTS, this doesn't need to happen. It's entirely possible that the girlfriend is just the kind of person who will stick with her man regardless, who recognizes the cucking as a kink and a kink alone, no matter what. It's a rare kind of person who will do that, but it can be guaranteed here if the author wants it because it's his story. So the question of "will this end up as NTR" is purely a question of "how much do you trust the author's word"? Because it's been mentioned multiple times that this is to be a purely NTS story, not NTR.

All that being said, I strongly suspect there will be at least one scene where the girlfriend fakes a genuine NTR scene, possibly without his knowledge but maybe not, for the purposes of the kink. Afterwards, she'd come back to him anyway, reveal it was all a ruse, or something like that. Like in that doujin Stag said was peak, I don't remember the name.

I just hope that if this happens, it happens when there's a functional dom/sub split with significant changes, because it would fit brilliantly in the sub route and be horribly out of place in the dom route.

Honestly I think so many problems people have with the game (that aren't tech related) will be fixed when the dom/sub split works and Stag starts making completely different scenes for each route. How it is now--dialogue changes that significantly change the tone without changing the events--is probably reaching the limits of what it's capable of.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
So the question of "will this end up as NTR" is purely a question of "how much do you trust the author's word"? Because it's been mentioned multiple times that this is to be a purely NTS story, not NTR.
That's the main point, IMO, and as the author, I can absolutely guarantee you that, if the story ever becomes NTR, it will be optional, and based on explicit choices from the player.

I know that people have different views on NTR/NTS and that, for some, we've already moved past the NTS limit, but I disagree, as I feel that, as long as there's consent from both part, we're still in the NTS side of the barrier. Yes, even when humiliation is present, and yes, even if some things are kept hidden, as long as the other person consents to things being hidden because it makes things exciting.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
I mostly agree with you on consensual humiliation/sub play, but it can be a slippery slope!

I mentioned it in a discussion in another thread, while my wife and I do not share/swing (beside some bedroom fantasies and roleplay), we have old friends who do. We have been invited and visited several times "parties" of theirs, since several of the boys and girls there really like an audience. :) ;)
We had some games there (just with each other) and we are sure we were watched at least once, but no problem on that front, did not infringe on our fun.

Due to this we have quite a bit of insight into what goes on and how interestingly variable the likes and dislikes of various couples are. For instance, there is a couple which draws the "not further than" line at cocksucking and pussylicking. Luckily for them she absolutly loves cocksucking (which might be one reason they do not go further). Since they are married he is the only guy having her pussy, but the number of guys she sucked off is - very impressive!:) (They are one reason I took the sperm breath example in the earlier post)
But the main point of my rambling is that there are some distinct similarities among the couples who share/swing long time without major problems.
- consensual (cannot be stressed more) sharing/swinging/hotwifing, usually the couples who fare best have broadly similar fantasies and desires
- No is no (esp. if one partner absolutely does not like something) and no "squeezing by" the chosen rules
- have some fixed rules, only be changed if both partners agree
- strict division between bedroom and normal life

As said before, there is a lot of variation what various couples who share/swing/hotwifing like and do. Some are just dipping their toes (so to speak) and stay "vanilla" nearly everywhere and are happy with it, others go really wild amd some mix it up.
We know a couple where you´d never guess from normal life what loose cannons in the bedroom they are! She is a among other things a true slut in bed who loves gangbangs and he loves her that way, but they have some few things which are a total shutdown. Among them "bodily functions play", SM and humiliation stuff, they would never abide with this.
We also know a couple who is among the minority of NTS couples who like humiliation play (from all the couples we know of who share/swing, just 3 are into it), but they for instance would never do some things the wild couple does regularly.
But to get more to the point, humiliation play is a slippery slope as I wrote above, because we could see how one of the 3 couples broke down bit by bit, despite several tries to help.
Their problem was that they did not keep it to the bedroom, it crept into their normal lifes and it broke them. Humiliation stuff can erode respect quite easily and if not kept on a tight leash, it will burn you. There is simply a difference if you treat someone like a doormat or if you wade into the throng of guys banging your beloved slut to take part and make sure she gets to fly even higher, what she knows and loves.
The risks are very real, yes

But it's also exactly the risk that brings thrills. Humiliation, domination, degradtion and such bring intense sensation, which is why they're so abused in pornography. In real life application, like all risk, there're way to negate or reduced, setting rules and boundary, to keep it on tight leash as you say. And of course there're many degrees of intensity to the humiliation, some are less impactful and easier to control. Like having your girl tease you about the size of your penis as she gives a lovely handjob, and getting tea-bagged by the bull as he go in and out of your wife, are on quite different level.

The issue of respect is a curious one, I think it require both parties to be quite mature to understand the meaning of their actions and the languege they use, and actually communicate (as we know, not every adult have this skill) with each other.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes