4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Damn it Tara's pissed at me all I asked for was a picture of her boobs.
I'm pissed at the developer for not pulling off some wacky shit (such as them pulling her shirt up and snapping a quick pic) and letting us see Tara's boobs. I also hope that there will eventually be some kind of actual content with Ashley besides her showing us her tits, 'cause I do enjoy the current "will they won't they" with her, but I need more from/of Ashley.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
You know after playing a couple more entirely phone-based games (surprisingly difficult to find), I really appreciate how focused this one is. It's a game about MC's relationship with his girl, and 90% of the time he's talking to her. And for the rest, maybe 9% of the time the talk is still about their relationship.

It's so frustrating to play nothing but games that cast their net as wide as possible and do everything at once with a million characters. The results are always mediocre.

That being said I do hope we get more content, and eventually more active content, with Ashley and Tara, even if only to make the game less of a kinetic novel.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
This has developed so well :D

I wonder if there will be a path where the MC wont be allowed to have any sex with her anymore xD Tho, the still loving and liking sex with him way it goes right now is refreshing in the genre actually :D And we can go the "the MC keeps using a condom" while her bull does her raw, mrrr :D Kinda wondering if there will be more guys, all allowed raw but the mc... xP

Well, just thoughts, I really like how it develops and it has a good release cycle so far

Sld

Jul 26, 2017
In the hopes the dev reads the posts, i got some bug reports. Here is a photo of the start of the softlocks, it kept going and looped at the C14-4-L
Don't know if this helps, in any case i'll start from an 'empty' chapter (thank you for making these) en pic up the story there. Great game btw!
1720991827941.png

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I wonder if there will be a path where the MC wont be allowed to have any sex with her anymore
That would be a nice option. At the start when they're discussing the limits, she does ask him, if he would want to have sex after, and there is a "no" choice, but it's a fake choice cause she still says she wants him to have sex with her after. Would be nice to develop that.

Reactions: pyt07

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
That would be a nice option. At the start when they're discussing the limits, she does ask him, if he would want to have sex after, and there is a "no" choice, but it's a fake choice cause she still says she wants him to have sex with her after. Would be nice to develop that.
That might be good for a dom route, though it'd be a little weird maybe? For a sub route though, I'd rather see where instead of it being the player's choice, Laura is the one to refuse sex. Perhaps as a "you weren't being good and so no sex for you" path. I'd also like to see that sort of idea explored for Ashley and maybe Tara as well. For dom, mc gets to sleep with her friends, but for the sub path, they just send the player pics and tease him about how everyone else gets to enjoy fucking them instead of you.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I definitely wish to see more collaboration between the three girls on teasing and denying the mc. Ashley already calls him "cucky" and hopefully they all call him that eventually instead of his name. Maybe Laura is the one to eventually stop allowing sex, since there is now the option of always condoms for the mc, and no condoms for Nathan, makes sense to eventually wean the mc off having sex completely, maybe only letting him do cleanup.

Reactions: pyt07

airrickk

Oct 11, 2019
Possibly going as far as GF comes home and MC has to perform oral on her after the fact. Then she falls asleep but that would obviously be on the sub route.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

DragDemon

Jan 26, 2021
This game is very good and lots of potential, I wish there would be an option of Laura cheating not sharing. Like you choose to disagree about sharing but she still gonna do it and hide it from you

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
anyone have full save with full gallery?
That's really tough to achieve.
I didn't manage to get a straight playthrough from the beginning to the end of content since upd8 0.7.1.
Softlocks appear throughout the gameplay and as soon as I reach chapter 14 or 15 it gets bricked.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes