4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
What does Relationship with Nathan mean? And what would it affect in the future.
Relationship with Nathan shows how friendly you are with him. It may determines if he sends you pictures or updates, and what kind of pictures and updates.

0.51 still can't be installed on my pixel 8a..
Yeah, Google is determined to annoy me, and I'm a bit lost on that issue. I'm looking into it. Sorry. =(

Reactions: Will619 and hhhhy

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
;)
Hi again! Now it functions! I tried it earlier when I came home about a hour ago and at that time it still was not accessible for non-patrons, at least for me. Don´t know why.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Le Stag Noticing some minor spelling/grammar mistakes here and there, but this one was a bit more significant:

whoops.png

A corsage is a small bouquet of flowers, a corset is a support undergarment.

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
The Patreon post should have gone public 3 hours ago. Does anyone have issue accessing it?

Sadly I'm on 4G only until tommorrow, so I can't upload to anywhere else today.
Nope , it went public few hours ago and everything working fine.

Den26007

Mar 7, 2023
After completing 10-12 chapters, I received only 9 new illustrations, as I understand it, you can get the rest by choosing other answers, right?

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Le Stag Noticing some minor spelling/grammar mistakes here and there, but this one was a bit more significant:

View attachment 3708162

A corsage is a small bouquet of flowers, a corset is a support undergarment.
I'll correct it, thanks. ;)

After completing 10-12 chapters, I received only 9 new illustrations, as I understand it, you can get the rest by choosing other answers, right?
Some are locked behind Interludes, that get triggered at random between chapters. ;)

I hope that in the next update they will be able to do it raw
Not in the very next update. Going raw on the second date would be quite too fast. probably not even in the following one. :p

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As several others and I mentioned above, there are many languages which have Corsage as women´s underwear, so it is not a mistake. One guy said that also in English corsage can be understood as part of underwear. So not really a need for correcting.:)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
As several others and I mentioned above, there are many languages which have Corsage as women´s underwear, so it is not a mistake. One guy said that also in English corsage can be understood as part of underwear. So not really a need for correcting.:)
I'm still confused by what you mean by in other languages. Like, do you mean like how English has different words based on different places (like French Fries in the US vs chips in the UK) or do you mean other languages like something not English, like French, Spanish, German, Russian, etc? If the later, then it sounds more like a mistranslation, but if the former, then fair enough. I can't tell for sure, but if it's just a matter of the dev not being an English as a first language speaker, then maybe it's just a translation slip. If it is a regional thing though, then please ignore me and leave it as "corsage." It's your game after all so do whatever. It just threw me off because I've never heard of a corset being called a corsage. Anyone know of somewhere where it's normal to call it a corsage rather than corset? I'm actually quite curious now.

dodda

Sep 9, 2021
Le Stag I am not sure how to directly start from chapter 10. The new version wants me to start from the beginning. Request your support for this

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018

Some are locked behind Interludes, that get triggered at random between chapters. ;)

Not in the very next update. Going raw on the second date would be quite too fast. probably not even in the following one. :p
if going down the sub route maybe she could go on the pill without telling MC and give him a scare? could be good ;)

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm still confused by what you mean by in other languages. Like, do you mean like how English has different words based on different places (like French Fries in the US vs chips in the UK) or do you mean other languages like something not English, like French, Spanish, German, Russian, etc? If the later, then it sounds more like a mistranslation, but if the former, then fair enough. I can't tell for sure, but if it's just a matter of the dev not being an English as a first language speaker, then maybe it's just a translation slip. If it is a regional thing though, then please ignore me and leave it as "corsage." It's your game after all so do whatever. It just threw me off because I've never heard of a corset being called a corsage. Anyone know of somewhere where it's normal to call it a corsage rather than corset? I'm actually quite curious now.
English is a second language for me, so I do not know all the specifics about word using. But for example in German, there are both Korsett and Korsage (sometimes spelled with C, mostly for the Korsage, rarely for the Korsett) in use for these women´s underwear. There is also a slight type difference, because there is some variance in how they are made (a corsage does not need to have "bones").

For me Le Stag ´s use of corsage never felt like a mistake, esp. since the clothing in the pic looks very much like a corsage.

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
Now that the save system has been implemented, the "History" feature has been replaced. Can't revisit certain chapters now unless you have a save of it. Hopefully it comes back in the next update.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Now that the save system has been implemented, the "History" feature has been replaced. Can't revisit certain chapters now unless you have a save of it. Hopefully it comes back in the next update.
Probably not in the very next, I still need to figure out how to use it with the Tendency system, and to make sure the save system works right. But it may return at some point.

Reactions: Rjeans and Will619

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
In my playthrough the last chapter was almost empty, just two generic events (when GF shows a cat and sends her old photo). Is this means that my character didn't unlock some stats to see content, or is this just a bug? I used debag "shortcut" with sub option.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes