4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Hi LeStag!
That is the point, if both(!) agreed to it, then it is not a problem. But there were posts asking for cheating and secrecy stuff without consent by the MC. That is definitely across the line.
I don't know if you're referring to my comment from a while back or not (as I was one who mentioned "cheating" and "secrecy") but I was specifically referring to with the MC's consent. As in after Tara sends the pic of Laura kissing Nathan, the MC and Laura decide to maneuver her to send pics of her doing stuff "behind his back." She doesn't mention it, but the MC still gets the photos, and they pretend like she's cheating. Just a little roleplay to spice things up in a different way. Again, orchestrated together and with consent.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't know if you're referring to my comment from a while back or not (as I was one who mentioned "cheating" and "secrecy") but I was specifically referring to with the MC's consent. As in after Tara sends the pic of Laura kissing Nathan, the MC and Laura decide to maneuver her to send pics of her doing stuff "behind his back." She doesn't mention it, but the MC still gets the photos, and they pretend like she's cheating. Just a little roleplay to spice things up in a different way. Again, orchestrated together and with consent.
I was not refering you in special, there were further posts with wishes of real(!) cheating and behind-the-back stuff, not the MC and Laura deciding together some roleplay like you did. These were posts which wanted clearly cheating, humiliation and longbowman saluting the MC.

Reactions: SoaringClouds

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
I think the game has been awesome so far, I noticed some inconsistencies in the latest patch in the Stag route, IE. Laura saying she was getting fucked by a bigger cock. That seems more like something that should be in the cuck/humiliation route. Also i dont mind Nathan banging Laura without a condom, but the way it was brought up in game almost seemed like she only brought it up so she could do Nathan raw, which i dont approve of as the Stag. if we could make it optional for Nathan to do it raw or if it was brought up in a different way i think it would make that scene play out better. Otherwise game has been totally solid. Cant wait for the newest update.
Yeah There have been a couple eyebrow raising things that don't sit right. The condom thing felt like she had decided she was going to already, but decided to ask before actually doing it. I would prefer if It was the MC broaching the topic. I would need to replay but a couple encounters felt like "I'm doing this you don't get a choice now." even if the game only gives you answers that say yes. I think, especially in the Stag route, MC should be suggesting the behaviors, or feel like he has some say in how far she goes. Even if the game doesn't actually give you any.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Indeed, humiliation should be consensual, at this point it is not. The GF keeps telling the MC that he is inferior.
Change your route or wait until the 0.8 update if you have the bug that you get the wrong routes messages, on the route where the MC is submissive that shouldn't happen, the humiliation is consensual, if it isn't that is because of a bug, not by design of the game :D

Nov 17, 2021
Change your route or wait until the 0.8 update if you have the bug that you get the wrong routes messages, on the route where the MC is submissive that shouldn't happen, the humiliation is consensual, if it isn't that is because of a bug, not by design of the game :D
I hope so. I will probably wait for next update.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

juninhodjval

Apr 25, 2024
2 questions

in the future will there be something related to GB sex?

what will be Ashley and Ellie's focus with the MC?

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I know it's probably too much branching, but I almost think the sub/dom stuff is too binary. Like a softer protag sub route where instead of the "hey you pathetic cuck loser" stuff it goes more like:

"Oh my god, I've never seen such a big dick."
"Oh, sorry babe"

Or
"I don't think I've ever cum so fast or hard"
"No babe, you're great too"

I think the game does a great job hitting that note a lot of the time, but every now and then there's a line that feels out of place by being a touch too mean. But then, maybe some people find it overall not mean enough? Anyway, looking forward to the next update.

Nov 12, 2021
just finished it today and boy oh boy, i must say this is one heck of a game. love the way how ashley slowly become a slut, the script, the artsyle, and the biggest thing that i like is that everything is consensual <3 can't wait to see more of this game. Thank you dev for such a wonderful game <<333 Oh and also, this is the first netorase game that didn't gave me any guilt from playing it

Reactions: LilAbby

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Weekly post is on patreon (visible with free membership)

‘Version 0.8 being a "general improvements" update’

Changes for save system.
Changes on some of the photo
1721735104464.jpeg

A little sad as I prefer the first line but it is for consistency

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
I remember reading somewhere that the fixes to the dom/sub system in 0.8 were for the first three chapters, does anyone know if that's still the case or was ever the case? Cause the picture updates are obviously not from just the first three chapters.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I really liked the top ones too. For some pictures, they had more personality IMO. But that style is VERY inconsistent.

I remember reading somewhere that the fixes to the dom/sub system in 0.8 were for the first three chapters, does anyone know if that's still the case or was ever the case? Cause the picture updates are obviously not from just the first three chapters.
Chapter 3 will enable you to select your Tendency (dom/sub/balanced), but I'm improving all 6 first acts. These pictures are specifically from Chapter 9 and 15. ;)

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I think this could be handled with a "reclaiming" mechanic. Early in the game, there is a conversation between you and Laura regarding whether you want to have sex with her after the other man does. She makes a comment about you "reclaiming" her after she is with another man. If you state "no" to wanting to have sex with her, and then another line of conversation explaining what not reclaiming her means, then you could also put further options to opt out of sex with her after each of her encounters with other men. If you choose this, she could tease you, saying that since you didn't "reclaim" her, that the other man is her boyfriend and not you until to do chose to reclaim her, and then she and her other man can do stuff that may be considered cheating, where the option to influence Laura is removed and Laura (and the other man) do what they want without necessarily considering the MC and may do stuff without the MC's knowledge. This would be a consensual non-consent type of situation, where it is the MC who initializes the opportunity for this to happen but is fully informed before he makes a choice to initialize it and can make a simple choice after each encounter to continue or end this situation. In between those choices to "reclaim" her stuff can happen that the MC didn't agree to however.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Chapter 3 will enable you to select your Tendency (dom/sub/balanced), but I'm improving all 6 first acts.
That's good, because there are a lot of little issues past chapter 3 that should probably be looked at as well. Typos, the incorrectly tagged messages I mentioned earlier, that kind of thing.

I am curious about a couple things, mildly related. One, what is the intended tone of the 'balance' route? Is it supposed to be a midpoint between dom/sub, or a mix? Cause I remember a few times thinking along the lines of "wow, that's kinda mean" while playing balanced. Nothing specific, just a feeling.
Two, and this one might be too much too early or tell, but will there be distinct 'routes' for the three Tendencies? Obviously it'd be at least three times the work, but I've mentioned before I feel like creating three flavors of one scene is really starting to reach its limits. When the idea of a scene needs to be applicable to all three Tendencies, it limits what you can do. A hard dom would never be able to explore true/faux NTR, a hard sub wouldn't be able to send her to a bar and see what happens, that kind of thing. I only ask because as far as I'm aware, 0.8 is the end of the roadmap you've shared so far.

As another aside, right now the game is in a perfect place that it could go literally anywhere and explore anything. There's a lot of potential, but it'll take a lot of work to realize it. You're doing really good so far, and I hope by the end you make something you're happy with without burning yourself to the ground.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Weekly post is on patreon (visible with free membership)

‘Version 0.8 being a "general improvements" update’

Changes for save system.
Changes on some of the photo
View attachment 3859265

I never get tired of seeing Laura pics :love:

I hope someday, even if in another game or so, we get fully animated images of her doing "good stuff" with a few "friends" ;)

Reactions: LilAbby
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes