• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Netori A Live [v0.25] [Ulith]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dxpro

I absolutely adored it! It stands out as one of the finest visual novels I've ever experienced, particularly in its faithful recreation of a beloved anime. The writing is exceptional, seamlessly integrating new characters into the existing narrative while maintaining a deep respect for the source material. It's a testament to the creators' dedication and talent.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mdp2p

Story:
    It's a bit a confusing a first. I only watched an anime. Based on the storyline, there's a gap of time/loop holes between the shido and his girls. Thus there's a chance of interaction between our protagonist and main heroines. What i can share it's more heavier on romance and not heavily on corruption . I hope there's more selection of pathway etc.

Art/Animation:
    So far the animations are pretty promising. I hope there's would be more kinks, outfits and fetishes would be introduce in future. Lovely perspective on our protagonist.

Overall/Conclusion:
    It's nice to have a netori game. There's too many netorare games , finally i can feel how to be a decent bad guy. Thank you.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

curiousmiqote

I'll give it a 3/5 stars. The main female character (Hakurya) has an amazing design. I cannot state enough how much I enjoy her look; an absolute 10/10. The few scenes that are there seem to be pretty good as well.

But... on the negative side, the story is a bit confusing and there seems to be a lot lost in translation. The story and dialogue is difficult to follow for the most part, with some of it making little sense. The game could benefit from a translator or dialogue editor that smoothed everything out and explained the story better. Also there is one scene where you are in school and a classmate comes up to you. Instead of a character model (using a Koikatsu model or whatever the dev uses), he is literally a low-res .png. It was a bit silly.

Overall, I love Hakurya's design. Some of the other characters are okay, and the scenes are pretty good (I do agree with the other reviewer saying that some sort of meaningful dialogue would be nice during the sex scenes). There is a lot to be worked on, especially regarding the story and dialogue, but it definitely has lots of potential. Hopefully the dev keeps working on it, possibly gets a translator or editor, and adds more to the game. I hope to see more in the future! :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ButteryBiscuits666

I love this idea that your doing and very much hope that you keep up the good work. I also love the oc you've made to go with the mc. Her look and design is amazing. The vibe the mc gives of is 10\10. I'm very eager to see what comes next.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Yournewowner

So far a lot of broken english, no narration or conversation during sex scenes and the plot is all over the place. Hopefully it gets better over time because there's currently nothing really here and netori is very underrated.

edit 0.25 ver: the story is still an empty mess, scenes are non existent to a certain extent and the main theme of netori is little to none as not much happens with each update