Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
CharaStudio-2023-12-04-14-35-38-Render.png

Overview:
Netori A LIVE is a multiverse project game centered around NTL (netori, the opposite of ntr, MC taking someone else's girls). The first world is the universe of DATE A LIVE, play as the MC corrupting Shido's harem while Shido is busy saving spirits and the world.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Developer: Ulith - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

235.jpg 2.jpg 9.jpg 25.jpg 595.jpg 144.jpg 194.jpg 242.jpg 290.jpg 362.jpg 550.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You're basing this off the anime?

Oooh boy this probably gonna be bad... Well, it's a hentai parody that will likely make zero sense anyway..., but still. The lore fanatic in me that once cared about this series might cringe pretty heavily.

Luckily though, the series went down the shitter (at least for me), in latter volumes, and I lost my interest in its plot, so I'll likely be able to enjoy this when it has more content, even with the likely massive amounts of OOC that will likely be present. (The idea that anything short of divine intervention would be able to allow Kotori or what's'her'face stalker girl to be NTRed from Shidou is simply ridiculous to anyone who knows the actual personalities of those girls...)

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
You're basing this off the anime?

Oooh boy this probably gonna be bad... Well, it's a hentai parody that will likely make zero sense anyway..., but still. The lore fanatic in me that once cared about this series might cringe pretty heavily.

Luckily though, the series went down the shitter (at least for me), in latter volumes, and I lost my interest in its plot, so I'll likely be able to enjoy this when it has more content, even with the likely massive amounts of OOC that will likely be present. (The idea that anything short of divine intervention would be able to allow Kotori or what's'her'face stalker girl to be NTRed from Shidou is simply ridiculous to anyone who knows the actual personalities of those girls...)
No, I base it on both anime and light novels. But since my version is not in English, it may be a little different from what you see.
For a long time I wouldn't consider Kotori NTR, that's basically impossible.
The other girl, if you're talking about Origami, is not out of the question, and as a reminder, Origami's obsession with revenge outweighs her Shido goodness.

Last edited:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Hmmmm will the characters body proportions remain the canon sizes or are you planning to change them because this is a huge factor on whether a parody is truly a parody otherwise it's not really a parody

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Also netori is still ntr it just has a different meaning in fact ntr has three main words regarding hentai

Netorare - mc gets girl stolen
Netori- mc is the one stealing girl
Netorase- mc lets another sleep with girl while watching
But all 3 are still NTR so i don't where you got that NTL???

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
No NTR tag? i know the new tags are on their way, but still this would count as ntr if it is netori. But hey, games based on animes i dont know nothing about dont really make my pp hard. Good luck with the project and thx for the share.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Also netori is still ntr it just has a different meaning in fact ntr has three main words regarding hentai

do not question the genius of Ulith! that's absolute heresy!

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021

Uh... Netori is abbreviated to NTL in my area, and it's very common. The abbreviation seems to be less common in the English community, though.
I really don't want to deal with the questioning, it's not something I started.

NTL
The term NTL means netori. This is because some people believe having NTR abbreviate both netori and netorare is confusing, so for they use NTR for netorare, and NTL for netori.

• 「寝取られ」をNTRとし、「寝取り」をNTLとする派
  • 「寝取り」をNTRと略し、「寝取られ」をNTRRとする派

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yup. Cause that's how acronyms work. They use letters that are nowhere in the word. Wouldn't want to use another letter that is in the word, like NTI. :rolleyes:
I think this is the first time I have seen this abbreviation on a western site.

The etymology is as far as I know from li (=ri from netori). When we use R or L in English for Japanese words, it's just an approximation to the original sound, which is kind of an in-between sounds of the two letters. So using L to abbreviate netori is then no longer far-fetched. Keep in mind that the acronyms we use in English are in the end just imported japanese acronyms which in addition to abbreviating the original word also translate it into our letter system.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes