• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
No NTR tag? i know the new tags are on their way, but still this would count as ntr if it is netori. But hey, games based on animes i dont know nothing about dont really make my pp hard. Good luck with the project and thx for the share.
Well, this is the reason why the shampoo has instructions and is sometimes accompanied by drawings. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck dev, you need a good harem robbery game where, for a change, the MC is the one who steals it.

Take your time, put up with the criticism from the whiners and do it your way. (y)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
No, I base it on both anime and light novels. But since my version is not in English, it may be a little different from what you see.
For a long time I wouldn't consider Kotori NTR, that's basically impossible.
The other girl, if you're talking about Origami, is not out of the question, and as a reminder, Origami's obsession with revenge outweighs her Shido goodness.
I suppose if this happens before that one incident where Shido travels back in time with Kurumi's aid and saves Origami's parents from her own time traveling self to prevent her from going full blown nuts... then, yes, I suppose there may be ways to make it work.

Not that I care THAT much tbh...

Girls are hot. Let's see them get fucked and all that. Especially since, if my memory isn't failing me, Date A Live pussied out of a true Harem end by the time it got genuinely done. Which pissed me off to no end on top of a number of other failings... Of which there are many.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Uh... Netori is abbreviated to NTL in my area, and it's very common. The abbreviation seems to be less common in the English community, though.
I really don't want to deal with the questioning, it's not something I started.

NTL
The term NTL means netori. This is because some people believe having NTR abbreviate both netori and netorare is confusing, so for they use NTR for netorare, and NTL for netori.

• 「寝取られ」をNTRとし、「寝取り」をNTLとする派
  • 「寝取り」をNTRと略し、「寝取られ」をNTRRとする派

It indeed is less common in the English community even myself whom since joining the hentai world my first encounter was netorare or to be specific.... Otome dori for years I've dined in ntr and expanded my horizons but I've never come across NTL or at least the acronym.... My horizons expand once again even if it's not exactly useful knowledge within the English community ‍♂

Reactions: Ulith

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You need to be really careful keeping stuff like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in your game. Fairy Trainer ended up getting cancelled after Patreon got a DMCA complaint over it because the dev was including anime scenes and music from the actual Fairy Tail show.
Up to you but I'd highly recommend replacing that and anything else like it with a render.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Uh... Netori is abbreviated to NTL in my area, and it's very common. The abbreviation seems to be less common in the English community, though.
I really don't want to deal with the questioning, it's not something I started.

NTL
The term NTL means netori. This is because some people believe having NTR abbreviate both netori and netorare is confusing, so for they use NTR for netorare, and NTL for netori.

• 「寝取られ」をNTRとし、「寝取り」をNTLとする派
  • 「寝取り」をNTRと略し、「寝取られ」をNTRRとする派

I've never heard of this acronym despite considering myself fairly aware of the different versions of [REDACTED].

TIL,

Reactions: Ulith

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
I've never heard of this acronym despite considering myself fairly aware of the different versions of [REDACTED].

TIL,

Korean always use this acronym for netori

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes