Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
ngl. the best NTR and the only NTR..... is when the MC is doing it...

I read about... maybe 3 volumes of Date a Live long long time ago.. I think I dropped it because of the MCs sister. She shitted me off and the MCs lacking ability to put her in her place like the beta he was.... so if we were too.... do some really depraved or hardcore things to her. Im in for sure. I want my revenge. Id make her my dog, at the least I'd hope.it was the way she treated the MC, even when he was her brother it didnt matter to her.

Last edited:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i hope you make small but fast updates then making use wait months for vary little i have hope for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulith

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
is this from the date a live manga?
No. It's from "Itabasami na Wakachi Ai | Love Divided Between a Rock and a Hard Place" by Cabin. It's an original work, it has 5 chapters, this panel is from chapter 2.

I've never even heard of this manga, I did a search and it was animated in 2008, before I got into anime.
btw, stay clear from R+V anime, it's garbage. Do yourself a favor and read the manga (R+V (I) and R+V (II)). It's night and day how the story and, specially Tsukune (MC) is portrayed there.

antomarc

Nov 12, 2022
When is the scene of the last image of the group of image at the bottom of the post? Because i played the game and i didn't see it anywhere or is it a scene that we will see in the future

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
When is the scene of the last image of the group of image at the bottom of the post? Because i played the game and i didn't see it anywhere or is it a scene that we will see in the future
v0.15 for the next public release.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
hi there is a mistype here
I started with single quotes but the distinction was too low so I switched to double quotes. If you're referring to grammatical errors, sorry I'm not good at that, what exactly?

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I see BDSM in the tags. How much actual BDSM is going to be in here? Is there any already in the game?
Male dominance and female submissiveness have always been a theme of the game, and if you don't think that tag fits, I'd remove it.
The definition of F95 is a bit confusing, I mostly refer to exhentai's definition.

bdsm
Type: Activity / Visual
Sub-Type: Sadomasochism
Description: A type of lifestyle where at least one partner is dominant and at least one other is submissive. Does not necessitate the bondage or torture tags, but may lead to either or both.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes