• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You know, stealing the harem of these beta ass male leads sounds fine to me. They're too beta to even kiss them (ironically the very first one MC had to kiss them to get them in his harem lol)
I'm thinking maybe Rosario+Vampire? Always bothered me he had access to a virgin succubus and never took it further.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
You know, stealing the harem of these beta ass male leads sounds fine to me. They're too beta to even kiss them (ironically the very first one MC had to kiss them to get them in his harem lol)
I'm thinking maybe Rosario+Vampire? Always bothered me he had access to a virgin succubus and never took it further.
I've never even heard of this manga, I did a search and it was animated in 2008, before I got into anime.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NetoriALive-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ulith

BobJojo

Sep 28, 2017
It might be Koikatsu, but these seem like pretty good models. And I want way more netori games. Will follow with interest.

Also Kurumi besto.

Reactions: DrFree and Ulith

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I've never even heard of this manga, I did a search and it was animated in 2008, before I got into anime.
Yeah, I watched it in about 2015 onwards, when I was watching older things because I ran out of stuff from taht season.
It had its moment, but the "beta male harem MC" as been a thing for so long.
In the manga he did grow some balls though, iirc, even growing in power.
THe anime never got to animate that tho.
It might be Koikatsu, but these seem like pretty good models. And I want way more netori games. Will follow with interest.

Also Kurumi besto.
Dude puts a lot of work in the models, yeah. His other game also looks great imo.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
No NTR tag? i know the new tags are on their way, but still this would count as ntr if it is netori. But hey, games based on animes i dont know nothing about dont really make my pp hard. Good luck with the project and thx for the share.
The "NTR" tag was changed into "netorare" tag many months ago, and since this doesn't have netorare it doesn't get the tag.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
NTL = Netori ? is a first for me. That made-up "L" in the acronym triggers my OCD profusely

sounds like NTR + MTL combined

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
Guys are now creating games where you catch the harem of anime protagonists. All that’s left now is to add protagonists from other animes to steal the harem from other mcs. like Basara from shinmai maou no testament getting Issei's harem high school dxd or cid from kage no jitsuryokusha ni naritakute getting Rito's harem from to love-ru. Mc fuck catching harem from weak mc. That would impress me.

Other005

May 23, 2019
Guys are now creating games where you catch the harem of anime protagonists. All that’s left now is to add protagonists from other animes to steal the harem from other mcs. like Basara from shinmai maou no testament getting Issei's harem high school dxd or cid from kage no jitsuryokusha ni naritakute getting Rito's harem from to love-ru. Mc fuck catching harem from weak mc. That would impress me.
This looks interesting.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Other game legit seemed honestly more interesting, than this..

Sad that it is now being abandoned for this....

but I will give it a chance.

Other005

May 23, 2019
Just out of curiosity, what would this script be like, exactly?

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
Just out of curiosity, what would this script be like, exactly?
In Cid's case, he would go to one of those ruins in his world while Lala would be doing another one of her experiments, then the technology mixed with Shadow's magic would come into sync, causing an event similar to Black Rose and Cid would be sucked into the portal and appear well. in front of lala.

Reactions: Ulith and Other005

Other005

May 23, 2019
In the case of Basara, he simply gets lost in hell and a distortion between realities and he ends up in the hell of the highschool dxd universe since hell exists in both. A guide may appear to help with the story as well.
How I wanted to know how to make games, preferably Rpgm. This script is incredible. You could also include both perspectives so as not to be stuck with just one, like if you play with cid it's netori if it's rite netorare. It would be better. Don't you know anyone who knows how to create games?

Reactions: brendau080

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
How I wanted to know how to make games, preferably Rpgm. This script is incredible. You could also include both perspectives so as not to be stuck with just one, like if you play with cid it's netori if it's rite netorare. It would be better. Don't you know anyone who knows how to create games?
I agree it would be better that way. And I don't know anyone.

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
I took a look at the RPG Maker program, buying it wouldn't be a problem. The problem would be financing the game and finding someone trustworthy to produce everything. I could just help with the script. How much does it cost to make a game like this, can you tell me?

Other005

May 23, 2019
I took a look at the RPG Maker program, buying it wouldn't be a problem. The problem would be financing the game and finding someone trustworthy to produce everything. I could just help with the script. How much does it cost to make a game like this, can you tell me?
I don't know. I would also like to do this but it would be very complicated. And if it's a parody, it would have to have permission from the creator, I think.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes