Seeking netori (?) games

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Away From Home [vatosgames] In the latest update, episode 14 (Aug 9, 2021 release).
MC is still in milf/housewife heaven stealing away & pleasuring married women.
- At a neighbor's party MC has sex with his neighbor Janet (had some nice wordplay where she taunts her unsuspecting husband) and MC learns that she's pregnant with MC's child, not by her husband.
- We meet a new woman, Susan, a new housewife & milf (mother of Lydia) for MC to pleasure and steal away from her overbearing religious puritan husband in future updates.
- A planned threesome between MC, his aunt Eva, & neighbor Sophia (Chloe's mom) for the future update.
- Another sex encounter with MC's mom Norah in the bath.
- While it's not Netori, depending of previous choices, MC's cousin Cody walks-in on MC (If you allowed him to watch before) having sex with Eva (MC's aunt & Cody's mom) and MC & Eva can start to humiliate Cody making him cry.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Damn, someone got to Away From Home first. That's a great netori update.
Slim pickings this time, but pretty good quality:

Come Home [R.J. Rhodes] - A hell of a lot of scenes in this update, the dev has totally delivered. Although a couple of them seem a bit rushed, so I'd made a few tweaks to the dialog in the buildup to enhance the netori factor. Have attached the quick patch, the changes are minor, so you can safely patch it without affecting the game, if so inclined.

Your counselor Gertrude has started dressing up sexy for you, and after a brief chat where she reveals her husband has never given her an orgasm (possibly due to the size of his equipment), she asks to see yours and is willing to give you a blowjob. At work, you catch your colleague Dana pleasuring herself in a room and can lend a hand. Naturally, she returns the favour the next time around, and pretty soon she's giving you blowjobs on the regular, with no thought for her fiancé. The scenes with stepmom Lisa and stepsister Suzy are more on the incest side, but since Lisa is still married to your missing dad, and Suzy had a long-distance boyfriend (who she breaks up with later in the episode for cheating on her), they technically qualify, even if the netori aspect isn't highlighted.

Call of the Void [Novel] - One more netori scene to add to the pile here.

While investigating the plot on the Baron's life, one evening you find yourself relaxing with the servant girl Lirna giving you an intimate wash and massage. Unknown to you, Baroness Higrith has been spying on the session, and she slips in and quietly replaces Lirna. Turns out she's a bit of a maneater, but you should be able to handle her fine.

Back to Freedom [Bald Games] - The second update keeps the netori vibe going, although asking the player to choose between 2 netori scenes is pretty unfair IMO.

Nurse Jessa has already confided in you that her husband is sterile, which is making life at home pretty difficult. After flirting with her at the hospital, you run into her at the gym. Things get heated, and you have a fuck session right there. It's a bonus that Jessa also tells the gym trainer Kelsi about her marital woes, and stresses the need for Kelsi to experiment before marriage to find out if her fiancé is really the most compatible for her. The other option is to leave the gym early to go to your friend Jason's house. His wife Abigail is brazenly flirting with you after you rocked her world last time, and when Jason has to leave to take care of some work, it falls on you to take care of his wife again.

Heart Problems [Xenorav] - Things are going slow with the main cast, but there are still diversions on the side.

Your not-cousin Kylee's friend Mia is currently dating Dereck, but she finds herself turned on by your taboo relationship with Kylee, and has strongly hinted that she wants a piece of the action herself. This episode, you get to give it to her. Also a good deal of buildup with your not-aunt Amelie, but still need to seal the deal.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys anyone knows game with both Netori and Pregnancy content?

I know Summertime Saga is one (future updates and I don't count Maria) but would like to find some more.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Ekin116

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Hey guys anyone knows game with both Netori and Pregnancy content?

I know Summertime Saga is one (future updates and I don't count Maria) but would like to find some more.

Thank you in advance.
Second Chance. you steal mom from step dad and get her pregnant
My employees family is best netori imo but there's no pregnancy until now. But will be in later

Reactions: caspian90

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Damn, someone got to Away From Home first. That's a great netori update.
Slim pickings this time, but pretty good quality:

Come Home [R.J. Rhodes] - A hell of a lot of scenes in this update, the dev has totally delivered. Although a couple of them seem a bit rushed, so I'd made a few tweaks to the dialog in the buildup to enhance the netori factor. Have attached the quick patch, the changes are minor, so you can safely patch it without affecting the game, if so inclined.

Your counselor Gertrude has started dressing up sexy for you, and after a brief chat where she reveals her husband has never given her an orgasm (possibly due to the size of his equipment), she asks to see yours and is willing to give you a blowjob. At work, you catch your colleague Dana pleasuring herself in a room and can lend a hand. Naturally, she returns the favour the next time around, and pretty soon she's giving you blowjobs on the regular, with no thought for her fiancé. The scenes with stepmom Lisa and stepsister Suzy are more on the incest side, but since Lisa is still married to your missing dad, and Suzy had a long-distance boyfriend (who she breaks up with later in the episode for cheating on her), they technically qualify, even if the netori aspect isn't highlighted.

Call of the Void [Novel] - One more netori scene to add to the pile here.

While investigating the plot on the Baron's life, one evening you find yourself relaxing with the servant girl Lirna giving you an intimate wash and massage. Unknown to you, Baroness Higrith has been spying on the session, and she slips in and quietly replaces Lirna. Turns out she's a bit of a maneater, but you should be able to handle her fine.

Back to Freedom [Bald Games] - The second update keeps the netori vibe going, although asking the player to choose between 2 netori scenes is pretty unfair IMO.

Nurse Jessa has already confided in you that her husband is sterile, which is making life at home pretty difficult. After flirting with her at the hospital, you run into her at the gym. Things get heated, and you have a fuck session right there. It's a bonus that Jessa also tells the gym trainer Kelsi about her marital woes, and stresses the need for Kelsi to experiment before marriage to find out if her fiancé is really the most compatible for her. The other option is to leave the gym early to go to your friend Jason's house. His wife Abigail is brazenly flirting with you after you rocked her world last time, and when Jason has to leave to take care of some work, it falls on you to take care of his wife again.

Heart Problems [Xenorav] - Things are going slow with the main cast, but there are still diversions on the side.

Your not-cousin Kylee's friend Mia is currently dating Dereck, but she finds herself turned on by your taboo relationship with Kylee, and has strongly hinted that she wants a piece of the action herself. This episode, you get to give it to her. Also a good deal of buildup with your not-aunt Amelie, but still need to seal the deal.
No harem In Heart problems?
Played Come home couple of minutes. Sandbox if I'm not mistaken. It seemed underwhelming even though I'm harem lover

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
No harem In Heart problems?
Played Come home couple of minutes. Sandbox if I'm not mistaken. It seemed underwhelming even though I'm harem lover
Heart Problems: Most likely harem-friendly, none of the women really have much reason to demand exclusivity. So far, no restrictions on pursuing all the women.

Come Home, your mileage may vary. I like the mix of characters, the writing's good, and the sleepy small-town setting mixed with a dash of sci-fi is a good vibe. Also, the livestream chatroom during the foodie dates with Brandi is legendary. Feels like a sandbox-lite to me. There's hardly any navigating inside buildings, and overall, it's more character-based than location-based. The locations screen shows you where all the characters are, and highlights those you can score points with, and those who have new scenes. So you're going to a place just to interact with a specific character, unlike other sandboxes, where you could end up wandering from one location to another, trying to figure out the next move.

Aug 8, 2016
To Be A King - You are the loyal general of the King of kinda sorta-ancient Rome, protecting him from would be assassins, but you are not that loyal to not show interest in the old king's much younger queen. There is not a whole lot of content yet but the queen has made it abundantly clear what she wants.

Reactions: SecretSal

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Going into further details and the Netori aspect.
To Be A King [ITRoy] - In the latest update, Chapter 6 (Release Date: 2021-08-24). Queen Helena (mature milf queen of 3 princesses) has started seeking for affection from the MC, who reminds her that she's still a beauty woman. As she has been neglected by the King in a passionless & unfaithful (on King's part) marriage for a long time. That's look to change now with the MC giving the a renewed passion & attention.
So far in Chapter 6. it's MC (the players) starting the path to pursue Queen Helena, accepting her advances, so far we got multiple kissing scenes and setting things in motion in future chapters for some full Netori action.
I also recommend this visual novel to Harem lovers/fans (Harem as in MC is romantically & intimately shared by multiple [3+] women & them being aware of each other)

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-9-vinfamy.11321/

Lifeplay just got a huge update called 'Netori'. Pretty direct. Here's a changelog:
"This update is dedicated to the 'Official Netori Module' (this is where you're the bull), which is an optional module, disabled by default. It can enabled in Esc > Mod Manager.
- All Netori scenes where the cuck is willing now give the cuck a proper Cuck tag, preventing them from ever getting jealous and shooting you / breaking up with their SO, and also unlocking some repeatable scenes added this update or future updates
- Sleeping with someone's significant other (initially without their knowledge) could end up with you catching them watching from the hallway (if they have high masochist) and eventually allowing you to freely bang their SO whenever you want
- While hanging out with a friend (high rapport) who are having problems performing in bed with their SO (low fitness or very high prone to orgas m), they could ask you to please their SO on their behalf.
- While on a business trip, a cuck offers to let you spend a whole day at their place for intense debauchery with their SO and is even kind enough to send flowers over during the day, whose delivery person you can invite to join in as well.
- If you're an owner of a business, you can ask an employee currently in a relationship (click on the employee for the interactions menu) to let you smash their SO to show their appreciation for you providing them with a job, success depending on their masochist or if they already have the Cuck tag."

Aug 8, 2016
Food Truck Story - The latest patch [Ch. 3 v0.35] follows where the last one ended with Claire, the local hedonist in the area, pushing for you to seduce all her friends in order to increase the pleasure in the world. If you agree, you are rewarded while she is talking to her boyfriend over the phone.

Reactions: jackoffonher

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi I made a post yesterday asking for games where you cuck someone and someone send me a link to this thread I know that the games Im looking are quite specific but if you know any game like this pls tell me. Im looking for games where you fuck someone wife/gf/etc right infront of them or while they are in the same room but they dont see you but the have an idea of what is happening (or not I dont mind) I would be pretty nice. Meanwhile Im gonna go looking through this thread thanks.
do you guy know more games with this theme?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
taffy tales, corruption, personal trainer, house arrest and solvalley school have scenes like that if i remember correctly.
played all of them and man I remember enjoying taffy tales but now it boring as fuck but thanks for all the recommendations

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
do you guy know more games with this theme?
Some games I remember having these scenes:

High Rise Climb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Midlife Crisis

Long Story Short

TheDelucaFamily

A Mothers love

Erastorm Sandstorm

Off the record

Three Rules of Life