Seeking netori (?) games

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi I made a post yesterday asking for games where you cuck someone and someone send me a link to this thread I know that the games Im looking are quite specific but if you know any game like this pls tell me. Im looking for games where you fuck someone wife/gf/etc right infront of them or while they are in the same room but they dont see you but the have an idea of what is happening (or not I dont mind) I would be pretty nice. Meanwhile Im gonna go looking through this thread thanks.
solvalley school has some scenes like that if i remember correctly. and life in santa county has a scene where you fuck the wife in front of husband. but be warned that game gives ntr vibes, even if the dev said its not going to have ntr.

D

Deleted member 2353454

Hi I made a post yesterday asking for games where you cuck someone and someone send me a link to this thread I know that the games Im looking are quite specific but if you know any game like this pls tell me. Im looking for games where you fuck someone wife/gf/etc right infront of them or while they are in the same room but they dont see you but the have an idea of what is happening (or not I dont mind) I would be pretty nice. Meanwhile Im gonna go looking through this thread thanks.
Try Away from Home. You fuck wives and mothers in front of their husbands and sons. Though only one of the son realizes that you are fucking his mother, the rest are generally unaware.

Aug 8, 2016
Im looking for games where you fuck someone wife/gf/etc right infront of them or while they are in the same room but they dont see you but the have an idea of what is happening (or not I dont mind) I would be pretty nice.
The only one I can recall off the top of my head like that is Personal Trainer where you're antagonistically cucking the husband of one of your clients throughout the game. possibly My Employee's Family would count as well since a lot of it goes on practically in front of the husbands' noses but they never seem to put two and two together.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
solvalley school has some scenes like that if i remember correctly. and life in santa county has a scene where you fuck the wife in front of husband. but be warned that game gives ntr vibes, even if the dev said its not going to have ntr.
Try Away from Home. You fuck wives and mothers in front of their husbands and sons. Though only one of the son realizes that you are fucking his mother, the rest are generally unaware.
The only one I can recall off the top of my head like that is Personal Trainer where you're antagonistically cucking the husband of one of your clients throughout the game. possibly My Employee's Family would count as well since a lot of it goes on practically in front of the husbands' noses but they never seem to put two and two together.
thanks for the recommendation even tho Ive already played a few of those.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
In Midlife Crisis the mс's sister-in-law can with fuck him in front of her husband if you select this option. I don't know if it suits you.

Reactions: MoralKnight
D

Deleted member 2353454

Does any body knows any good japanese netori vn on this site?
There's Ochiru Hitozuma, My Married Cousin's Need for Seed, or Magical Milfs, though the netori elements in the last one are not very pronounced.
There's also Breaking a Stuck-up Wife! ~A Good Woman, But a Bitch~, though I don't really like the art.
There are a few netori scenes in Master of the Harem Guild too.

There are quite a few untranslated ones you can find on vndb. Ask if you want any recommendations.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There's Ochiru Hitozuma, My Married Cousin's Need for Seed, or Magical Milfs, though the netori elements in the last one are not very pronounced.
There's also Breaking a Stuck-up Wife! ~A Good Woman, But a Bitch~, though I don't really like the art.
There are a few netori scenes in Master of the Harem Guild too.

There are quite a few untranslated ones you can find on vndb. Ask if you want any recommendations.
thanks I've played almost all of them but the second and the last one.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Back in the saddle, with more offerings:

Elysion [palemaster] - Picks up where the last update left off. More scenes with your married secretary Yumi, and good ones at that. There's also Adele, a local celebrity who you're trying to strike a deal with to drum up publicity for your clinic. She's married, but is a wicked tease, and is very clear that she'd want some extra 'services' from you if she's to take the deal.

Three Rules of Life [Red Dust] - This is better played without the spoilers, since there's a bit of a twist involved. But if you're not worried about that, go right ahead. Ada, a girl you've been involved with, asks you to pretend to be her boyfriend while meeting her ex, Chris. Surprise is that his new fiancée Rose turns out to be another girl you've been slightly messing around with. After Rose gets the idea that Chris is still not over Ada, she gets pissed and has a 'revenge' fuck with you.

What a Legend! [MagicNuts] - Not totally netori, since the husband in question has been missing for a while. But since this is one of the best games here, that shouldn't be any deterrent. Either way, it's great watching Myrtle slowly get over her inhibitions and succumb to the temptation. Myrtle's husband is a woodcutter that disappeared during one of his trips to the forest. Since then, she's been holding the fort on her own, waiting for his return. Your quest is to find out what happened to him, and try bring him back somehow. Failing that, she may need another pair of strong arms to fall into. Maybe your arms aren't the strongest, but you can work on that.

Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [MuseX] - There has already been one great netori thread through this story, and this update gives you a scene with a new character. During your victory party after your quest to find the healing flower, you learn of a glory hole somewhere in the bar. Sophie is waiting on one side for her boyfriend to occupy the other, but he's too busy getting hammered with the boys. Sounds like a good opportunity for someone to step in and take his place.

Come Home [R.J. Rhodes] - No full netori scenes yet, but the buildup is well underway. Your counselor Gertrude confides to you that she suspects her husband is cheating on her, and you plant the seed in her head that what's good for the gander may be good for the goose. Your teacher Mrs McGee is unusually excited that the story you chose for an essay happens to be a tale about a cuckold, and questions whether the idea of taking a married woman is appealing to you. At some point, you might just have to show her.

New Coral City [HoneyGames] - This game has a ton of characters and choices, so it might need some doing to get to this point. Worth it, though. Your boss Riley is married to a big black man, but because of some medical conditions, he's been unable to rock the bed for quite a while. She's managed to control herself up till now, but after she finds you in a compromising position during one of your more risque photoshoots, the floodgates finally open. In other affairs, you've been having an on-off scene with Maryjane, the attendant at the clothing store. It started off with her privately demo-ing the outfits you wanted to buy for other women, and graduated to full-on hanky panky. Then the bombshell drops at a party you're attending, where you find out she's engaged to your friend Stephan.

Denos City [Backhole] - A netori/humiliation scene that sort of comes out of the blue, but who's complaining? While collaborating with the police during your undercover gig, you run into an opportunity to provide a little extra assistance. Detective Karen Donovan busted her boyfriend cheating on her, so her ultimatum is, if he wants to stay in the relationship, he's going to have to watch her fuck another man. Thankfully, you're close at hand to give service.

Oath Of Loyalty [HSA Games] - What's the point being a made man if you can't make the moves on some other guy's woman? At least here, they had it coming. Since your uncle Paulie seems to have gone off the deep end, that leaves Aunt Barbara in a vulnerable situation. She's not feeling too great about being left out of the loop and has made some questionable choices, so you have to convince her it's best to take it easy and 'keep it in the family'. Speaking of, there's also a bedroom scene with your mother Mary (hail!) while your dad's AWOL.

Shut Up And Dance [Boring Games] - Continues the existing netori thread, and hopefully there's a new one to come in the next few updates. More hypnosis-influenced scenes with your friend's mom, Faith. Either you keep her for yourself or have a threesome together with your friend Jake, depending on the sharing choices you've made earlier in the game.

Horizons Of The Future [Drone Games] - Early days, but already a netori scene. I approve. While apartment hunting, you hint to the realtor Bonnie that she might need to do a little extra to convince you to close the deal. She finally gets on board, but not before fielding a call from her henpecked fiancé.

Sugar Baby Galore [3Diddly] - Another scene with Lee in the latest update. It's decision time for Lee. If you've chosen to keep her for yourself, you can ask her to divorce her husband. If you've chosen to share her with Lionel, you can ask her to keep her husband as a cuckold instead.

A Mother's Love [OrbOrigin] - Sticking with the sort-of netori arc that's been going on with your (ex?) girlfriend's mom Nicole since the beginning of the game. I say sort-of because Nicole's husband John is a terror who's been banging a whole harem behind her back. In fact, a game from John's perspective would be the netori motherlode, since he seems to take particular delight in fucking other men's women.

Talked Themselves Into It [Nessun0] - Another one of those crazy plots, but as long as there's netori, why not? Trying to take advantage of your supposed political naiveté in your new role, businessman John Berlucosi tries to strong-arm you into approving his building projects which are currently on hold. He also brings his wife Dolores as arm candy to provide distraction. That tactic backfires, as Dolores becomes enamoured with you, and eventually joins your harem.

Glassix [Gaweb Studio] - Level 2 scenes with Emika, your teacher's stewardess friend. Emika is depressed after discovering her husband is cheating on her, and it's down to you to get her out of her funk, and teach her a few new tricks along the way.

Star Cove Incident [Smiling Dog] - Your mind control powers are growing, along with the corruption of your targets. Your landlady Jaina's corruption is complete, as she submits to your will, forgetting about her husband. Your work altering the behaviour of your teacher Zen has also been noticed by her fiancé, who somehow happens to be another student in your class. He beats you up for your trouble, which obviously can't go unpunished.
First of all, Thank you for the List :)
Second, better update the link for Sugar Baby Galore. Should be https://f95zone.to/threads/sugar-baby-galore-v0-78-3diddly.50176/
So ppl find the latest version of it.

Third, why are more then half of them not tagged with "Cheating"? Only 7 out of 15 :( No wonder I did not find them. Have to report them and change that :D

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretSal

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
NTR is used for both netori and netorare. They both involve the same thing except who the story's protagonist follows; netori follows the person who is stealing; netorare follows the person who is being stolen.
The person being stolen, or the person being stolen from, i.e. cucked?

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I suspect you want to know, if you can find netori games with the NTR tag on this website.
Because Turkis explanation does not aply on this site.

The definition of NTR here is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

On this website, the NTR tag is only for being cucked, or to be made jealous as the main character.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, no, that's not what cucked is. Being cucked is where you know your significant other is cheating on you, and you get sexual pleasure from it. But to answer your question, if your having a person being stolen from you, that would also fall under netorare. Netori is from the perspective a person who is stealing a loved one from another person.

I suspect you want to know, if you can find netori games with the NTR tag on this website.
Because Turkis explanation does not aply on this site.

The definition of NTR here is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

On this website, the NTR tag is only for being cucked, or to be made jealous as the main character.
The website's definition of NTR is wrong. NTR is not about causing jealousy, it's a type of cheating where the person is being stolen from a loved one(s) (IE husband or kids), or where one is doing the stealing. But the admins have decided they won't change the definition despite numerous people requesting them to do so to make it more accurate. Or even add in new tags to differentiate between the types.

• Angry
Reactions: Larry2000

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Not quite, it can also apply to games that have the perspective of the character being stolen/shared. E.g. this, or any number of anime and anime-inspired games like this.
in those cases it should not apply, because how/why can you be jealous of yourself (MC)?
You are either the romantic interest of the MC or you are the MC.
It makes no sense that those games should have the NTR tag, if there is no LI stolen from the MC.
The definition is pretty clear imo.
But as I never did play those games, I do not know their stories.

The website's definition of NTR is wrong. NTR is not about causing jealousy, it's a type of cheating where the person is being stolen from a loved one(s) (IE husband or kids), or where one is doing the stealing. But the admins have decided they won't change the definition despite numerous people requesting them to do so to make it more accurate. Or even add in new tags to differentiate between the types.
It depends, originally NTR started out as only to cause jealousy by having the love interest stolen from the MC. But it changed over the years to include the opposite which was then termed netori.
At least as far as I could find the history of netorare, on the english speaking internet.
The search already starts with different definitions on the same site (e.g urban dicitionary ). here the definition from 2012 is pretty much the same as on F95 and 2020 another one was added.
One of the earliest I could find was from 2011 ( )

Finally, I also do not understand why they did not add the opposite tag for NTR. But the desicion was made, and it is what it is.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
in those cases it should not apply, because how/why can you be jealous of yourself (MC)?
You are either the romantic interest of the MC or you are the MC.
It makes no sense that those games should have the NTR tag, if there is no LI stolen from the MC.
The definition is pretty clear imo.
But as I never did play those games, I do not know their stories.
Okay, then what about artists like Sanbun Kyoden, who pretty much just writes female-protag stories about moms becoming corrupted and more distant from their son? The artist is Japanese, and these are designated as NTR on Japanese sites, and I say this to pre-empt any argument about "westerners call anything NTR". I think the common thread of NTR is not jealousy, but rather the breaking-down of a mutual bond. Which can be romantic, family ties, a friendship, whatever.

Reactions: SecretSal

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, then what about artists like Sanbun Kyoden, who pretty much just writes female-protag stories about moms becoming corrupted and more distant from their son? The artist is Japanese, and these are designated as NTR on Japanese sites, and I say this to pre-empt any argument about "westerners call anything NTR". I think the common thread of NTR is not jealousy, but rather the breaking-down of a mutual bond. Which can be romantic, family ties, a friendship, whatever.
Then try to get the definition on F95 to change. Not that it was already tried before, just search for "ntr tag" in titles and read the discussions :)

Dont misunderstand, after reading the "original" defintion of NTR I understand where you are coming from.
But by the wording of the definition on F95, those games where the MC is stolen from a LI do not deserve an NTR tag on this site.
Or would you disagree, reading this definition?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Then try to get the definition on F95 to change. Not that it was already tried before, just search for "ntr tag" in titles and read the discussions :)

Dont misunderstand, after reading the "original" defintion of NTR I understand where you are coming from.
But by the wording of the definition on F95, those games where the MC is stolen from a LI do not deserve an NTR tag on this site.
Or would you disagree, reading this definition?
Ah, I see. Yeah, that's a very restrictive definition of NTR.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Wow! I seemed to have sparked some debate, and I commend you all for keeping arguments civil. Every other time I've seen NTR brought up in devolves into a flame war.

The definition of Netorare or cucking that I see the most is where the reader/viewer is meant to identify with the victim, but the actual victim never knows they have been/are being cheated on.

The takeaway I get is that there seem to be several sub-genres where you're meant to identify with the one cheating, or the one doing the stealing, the victim being humiliated, the victim being aroused, etc. Maybe somebody ought to coin terms for each sub-genre?

Reactions: Lufiao4312