Seeking netori (?) games

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
A few updates with netori scenes:

Away From Home [Vatos Games] - This game has become quite the netori fest now, so we can almost expect a couple of scenes every update. In episode 11, we get to fuck Eva while she's pissed off at her husband, even getting the chance to get him on the phone while you're doing it. You can also fuck your neighbour Sophia in her kitchen while her son is sulking around the living room.

Once in a Lifetime [Caribdis] - Netori aside, this is one of the most hilarious games I've played here. The humour is very anime-style, so if that doesn't work for you, opinions may differ. On your Japan trip, you get another scene with your mom/stepmom at a hot springs location. Also, your teacher Rebecca is still pissed off with her douche fiancé, and you get to fuck her again while on a school trip.

Denos City [Backhole] - The main plot of the game has been kicked up a notch, but there's still lots of opportunity for sexy time. Doira looks great with her new makeover (if you've chosen for her to go through with it), and you get to fuck her in her bedroom, right under her husband's nose.

Live to Fight [Grinder] - Things are slow in the game, since there seems to be more focus on your fighting career, but the netori vibe still lurks below. Finally some progress with Mrs Johnson, even if it's only a handjob. Hopefully, things pick up from here on.

Also, a couple of updates with scenes which are technically netori, but not played up as much:

Superheroes Suck [Solace] - At this point, Riley has given up on her marriage, and left her husband to move into the facility with the rest of the superheroes. Which means you get to have more sex with her. Win!

Paradise Found [GRasputin] - Your aunt Jane is giving you blowjobs on the regular now, to help with your 'condition'. At this point, she's fully on board and has stopped talking about how it's wrong because she's married. Which is a bit of a shame, since her moral dilemna lent a lot to the hotness of the scenes. But at least her inhibitions are permanently lowered now.

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
Summer Memories recently had a load of DLC released that added some Netori content. Miyuki's husband felt a bit ignored in the base game, but the new content adds quite a few scenes of you doing her under his nose.
Rio also has a scene with the main character that takes place from the POV of an unnamed npc who is spying on them fucking but has a crush on her.

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
¡Wow! This thread is amazing (y)

One of the things that I really don’t like in many of the games in this site, is the beta loser type protagonist that seems so prevalent everywhere, but in games where he is the one stealing women, it is kind of hard for our Main Character to be a cuck.

thank you and Keep it coming guys, you´re doing god’s work.:ROFLMAO:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
¡Wow! This thread is amazing (y)

One of the things that I really don’t like in many of the games in this site, is the beta loser type protagonist that seems so prevalent everywhere, but in games where he is the one stealing women, it is kind of hard for our Main Character to be a cuck.

thank you and Keep it coming guys, you´re doing god’s work.:ROFLMAO:
It is what it is. Developers and the community seem to dislike self-confident and stoic MC's, preferring them to some young creepy wimps with magical horse-sized dicks. Almost every game with male mc are the same - some sort of loser living with (or come back from 12 years in Azkaban to) mother and sister(s) and badly wants to fuck them because never speak with girls before. And suddenly he becomes king of harem.

I know what not everyone can play fem mc games, but here is Mark. He's some kind of second protagonist or maybe messiah this game, because whatever he's doing he's get what he wants. If he wants revenge on best friend for small mistake he simply fuck his mom and his girlfriend maybe even in front of him. But even so he's still can be nice guy. He have charisma, confidence and don't need superpowers or drugs to wins girls over. I don't like playing male mc at all but if I have to I want this in game.

I think that now only mc from the DeLuca Family has these qualities and I really like it, as well as the game itself in general.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Y'all know what's coming:

Elysion [palemaster] - Missed this somehow, but despite limited scenes, it scores quite high on my list. You play quite the horndog in this one, and among other things, you're currently having an affair with your married secretary, Yumi. The reason for the high rating is that it felt quite immersive, because she actually behaves like a cheating wife, rather than someone who's willing to jump you at the drop of a hat. Constantly worried about her husband suspecting, but not worried enough to stop hooking up with you. Interested to see where this goes.

Ataegina [Kthulian] - This is actually a damn good game, regardless of the netori. In fact, the scene in question came quite early in the game, and there have been several updates after that without any return to those themes, but thought I'd mention it for completion's sake. Again, great game, so always worth a shout-out. There's a scene in a bar where you meet a troll-like figure called Duke Arnoldus and his hot wife Giselle. The Duke eventually gets piss drunk, and you can help Giselle by helping her get her husband back home, and then fucking her. Later, it turns out that the Duke is actually into that sort of thing, but doesn't matter, had sex.

Glassix [Gaweb Studio] - Truth be told, there's so much going on with this game that it's hard to keep up. Also a pain having to start from the beginning each time, because it's quite a grind, even with the cheats enabled. Then there's the whole problem of having to do the events in the right order, otherwise you could miss out on some scenes. So I actually haven't played to encounter the new scene in question, but I do know it's there. Many updates ago, you were introduced to your teacher Saiko's friend, a married flight attendant called Emika. If you played your cards right, the first time she met you was right after you were getting it on with Saiko in the airport bathroom, while the both of you were waiting to meet Emika. So naturally, her first impression of you isn't that positive. Anyway, after waiting forever, it seems like Emika is finally getting her own scenes. It's only Level 1 so far, so the good stuff is yet to come, but it's nice to finally get around to it. There's probably other netori stuff here that I've overlooked as well. With this game, I can never tell.

Come Home [R.J. Rhodes] - So there are some netori teases here so far, and one proper scene which could be netori or not, depending on how you look at it. The ambiguous scene is when you chat up a girl called Claire in a cafe, go on a date with her, and the two of you end up fucking. After the deed is done, she reveals that she's actually married. Your character can decide whether he's cool with that or not. Considering the nature of this thread, the answer to that should be obvious. Tease-wise, your colleague Dana is having problems with her fiancé, and there's a possibility to nearly close the deal with her, but you get cock-blocked right at the end. At school, you can also ramp up the flirting with your counselor Gertrude, and your English teacher Mrs McGee, both of whom are married.

Off The Record [deadbeat] - Similarly ambiguous scene as in the previous entry. Still fun. You meet a girl called Mi-Sun on a train journey and hit it off. Later, you can attend a concert with her, and end up doing the nasty in a bathroom stall. After the concert is over, she takes a phone call, and it's revealed that it's her boyfriend on the line.

Denos City [BackHole] - Quite a few good scenes this update, and one expected netori encounter. You can visit Doira again in her bedroom at night. This time, she's doubled the dose of her husband's sleeping pills, so that he stays unconscious while she insults him and you have your way with her.

Sugar Baby Galore [3Diddly] - Can get aggravating when content is drip-fed and split across 3 girls and two different paths for each, but updates are pretty frequent, so it's not too bad. If on the corruption path with Brianne, you can suggest that she break up with her boyfriend. She's initially unsure about it, but things get fast-tracked when her boyfriend catches the two of you on a date together, and he loses his shit. After that, she gets on board with the breakup, and you can cap things off by sending a photo of Brianne to her ex right after having had sex with her.

Heart Problems [Xenorav] - Looking like a pretty good game at this point, with a couple of netori options on simmer. Haven't closed the deal with either yet, though. You stay with your uncle and aunt and their family. After catching you drunkenly making out with your cousin, your uncle asks you to move out of the house and gets you set up in an apartment elsewhere. This makes your aunt furious, and damages the already fragile relationship she has with her husband. It also draws you closer together, as she spends a few nights at your apartment with you. Things are heating up, and it shouldn't be long before something breaks. Also, your cousin's friend Mia is a wicked tease and while she's all about the PDA with her boyfriend, she's dropped plenty of hints to you that she's willing to broaden her horizons.

Sandstorm [GleenX Studio] - Not much has happened yet, at least on the netori side. Storywise, it's quite the wild ride. Don't see this as a typical netori game, but should probably be mentioned all the same. You're on a vacation in Egypt with your childhood crush Rion and her boyfriend. Maddie is another girl who's also come along that has just broken up with her boyfriend, so the idea was for both the fifth wheels to get together and make it a sort of couples trip. Along the way, the relationship between Rion and her boyfriend starts getting worse, and you can make your move there, if so inclined. Only very light action on the netori route so far, but safe to assume there's more to come down the line.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Surprised I didn't see Corrupted Kingdoms (ArcGames) here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally played it through, great recco. Initially, I thought MC might be a little too goody-two-shoes to sell the netori angle, but when the time came, he stepped up and delivered, talking all sorts of trash about their significant others. Also might be the best use of the Koikatsu engine in a VN so far, great game.

More pickings:

Chasing Sunsets [Stone Fox Studios] - Was not expecting a story-driven stepcest game to feature netori as early as 1 chapter in (ok, 2 chapters, considering the prologue itself is longer than most game updates), but it does, and does it well. During your travels around the world on your parents' dime, you pick up a wife called Fiona, who wants to cash in her hall pass with you after catching her husband cheating. Turns out the sex is so good she ends up divorcing her husband. Oops. Later, you stay with a family in Aspen, helping them get their resort ready for ski season. Apparently, last time you were there, you had a secret scene with Linda, the wife. You get the opportunity for a repeat performance this time.

My Pleasure [Tasty Pics] - This game makes it hard to get an optimal playthrough, otherwise I'd have mentioned it earlier. Highly recommend playing it with scrappy's mod, so you can get all the scenes without breaking your head. The main netori story is practically a white knight situation, but there are other less noble side-stories as well. Sent to stay with Julia, a family friend, you find out she is having relationship trouble. The guy she's with is a douchebag who gets worse with every new thing you learn about him, so it's a good thing you're there to swoop in. But you've also done the dirty with Natasha (your best friend's mom) and have designs on Cassandra (your stepmom), both of whom have workaholic husbands.

Star Cove Incident [Smiling Dog] - A regular corruption game, early in development, but featuring only netori options at the moment. The household you're staying with right now is run by Jaina, since it's fishing season, and her husband is out weeks at a time. You gain your corruption powers just in time to put them to use. Also available is your teacher Zen, who you learn is soon to be married, but your new abilities may foul that up.

Deliverance [1Thousand] - There are a few netori options in this quite large game. There's also some wife-sharing and NTR scenes, but all of them are avoidable and announced well in advance. Again, recommend playing with the walkthrough mod, unless you want to be hardcore.While running your PI agency, you can blackmail Claudia, one of the cheating wives you're investigating, and get your share of the spoils. On the other side, after investigating your client Rebekah's husband, you can benefit from her anger if you play your cards right. There's also an optional wife-swapping scene with your partner Charles and his wife Andrea. Not strictly netori, but since they make a big deal out of your dick being bigger, it does give off a bit of that vibe.

Sinful Delicacies [Temptress Games] - Some good scenes make it worth sticking out the rambling B-movie storyline. It gets pretty wordy, so you might need to hold down the Ctrl key at points if you're the impatient kind. The main woman in the game is your family friend Mrs Reigns (or your mom, if you have the incest patch installed). As usual, the husband is running around managing his 'business' and is never home, which naturally leaves a void to fill. There's also a scene where you catch a celeb cheating on her husband, and can use the incriminating info to get in on the action. Also some sleep sex scenes with your married friend/sister Jasmine and aunt Eliza, but since sleep sex has zero gratification for me, just mentioning it to tick all the boxes.

Curvy Cougars Street [Chaixas Games] - FYI, don't bother with this game unless you're ok with the BBW theme, because they start off big and just get bigger. My grouse with the game is that none of the women have any personality, and all of them automatically jump on your dick within a few meetings. Your new neighbor Selena gets locked out of her house, and you have to pull off some acrobatics to get her back in. Naturally, you get rewarded for your gallantry. She ends up leaving her crazy jealous husband, and you end up having a threesome with her and her sister.

Personal Trainer [Domiek] - Like in My Pleasure, the netori quest here is barely netori anymore, and more of a good deed. Still counts, though. You can have sex with a pregnant Amy in this update (at least, I think it came out this update). Her husband finally flips out and hits her, which leads to him getting arrested for a number of dastardly deeds.

Vinland [HuitiemeGame] - Good game with lots of character, although development seems to be on the slower side, so you'll probably have to wait a while for any real progress. If you pick the right boat on your quest, you get a chance to flex your intellectual prowess, which leads to a makeout session with Gudrid, the expedition leader's hot wife. Of course, seeing as she seems to wear the pants in the relationship, it might be fair to say she's the real leader.

Sugar Baby Galore [3Diddly] - Another scene with Lee in the latest update.You buy a sub outfit for Lee (slave collar and all), and can parade her around your house party. There's an option to share her, but you can decline. At the end of the evening, you pop her backdoor cherry. The plan was to inform her husband about her new role, but you change your mind, and decide to keep him in the dark a while longer.

Hypnosis [Expanding Universe] - This is a pretty long game, with lots of sex with many different girls. The netori scene comes very late, is very brief, and pretty much glosses over the cheating aspect, which is a bummer. Still, it's fundamentally a good game with solid writing, just drags a little after so many updates with the same characters. Laura, one of your friends who you end up fucking, has a sister Brittany, who's engaged to be married in a few months. Eventually, she succumbs to the temptation and wants a taste of what all the other girls are getting, even if it's just a quickie in an alleyway.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I feel like this is the core difference between netori and netorare since netorare is always about corruption and the stealer is always a creep with bad intention.
Matter of perspective. Corruption can be different. Stealing a girl from a bad guy is also considered corruption. Yeah, you may think you're the ultimate shining knight hero, but that doesn't change the fact that you're stealing someone's girlfriend. Also, if the antagonist's intentions for the mc are bad in NTR, it doesn't mean that they are bad in general.

In hard(?) netori, which it seems almost doesn't exist, the main character ready to take the opportunity to steal a girl from a good guy, maybe even his friend. It turns out that mc can be called a creep with bad intentions.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Matter of perspective. Corruption can be different. Stealing a girl from a bad guy is also considered corruption. Yeah, you may think you're the ultimate shining knight hero, but that doesn't change the fact that you're stealing someone's girlfriend. Also, if the antagonist's intentions for the mc are bad in NTR, it doesn't mean that they are bad in general.

In hard(?) netori, which it seems almost doesn't exist, the main character ready to take the opportunity to steal a girl from a good guy, maybe even his friend. It turns out that mc can be called a creep with bad intentions.
I only consider stealing using underhanded methods such as blackmail/rape/drugs/hypnotize....as corruption. Not to mention i would never use those dirty tactics, i wouldnt even need to when stealing from a loser douche. Just being a better man is enough and yeah bigger dick help sometimes.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I only consider stealing using underhanded methods such as blackmail/rape/drugs/hypnotize....as corruption. Not to mention i would never use those dirty tactics, i wouldnt even need to when stealing from a loser douche. Just being a better man is enough and yeah bigger dick help sometimes.
Not my kinks either, so I didn't even think about it. I totally agree though.

Reactions: sonhot

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I only consider stealing using underhanded methods such as blackmail/rape/drugs/hypnotize....as corruption.
Agreed. For me, the biggest draw of this genre is witnessing the moral dilemna the woman faces, and her gradual transition from virtuous to adulteress. All those methods take away that angle entirely, and consequently dulls my interest. Although there are occasional times when blackmail also is a bit satisfactory, but that's because there still is an arc - they go from hating the MC to being infatuated with him (eg: Urban Demons, Family Man). But anything that removes the character's personality (drugs/hypnosis) is pointless to me.

Aug 8, 2016
But anything that removes the character's personality (drugs/hypnosis) is pointless to me.
Yup. A large part of the fun with storylines like these is "winning them over". Adding in stuff like that usually just feels like cheating.
Similarly, I don't really like the loser douche trope either for the rival. Having the deck so stacked in your favour removes any real element of challenge or seduction, which usually kills the storyline before it gets started.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Surprised I didn't see Corrupted Kingdoms (ArcGames) here.

Came on here to see if it was listed. This has some of the best netori scenes I think I have ever played.

With that said, I really would like to see more netori games where the MC cheats right under her spouses nose. Like banging/finger her in the same room as him, or banging her while she is on the phone with him, etc. Thats the good stuff.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Came on here to see if it was listed. This has some of the best netori scenes I think I have ever played.

With that said, I really would like to see more netori games where the MC cheats right under her spouses nose. Like banging/finger her in the same room as him, or banging her while she is on the phone with him, etc. Thats the good stuff.
While i don't like stealing using cheat like magic...I seconded your second statement. Making the girl cum when her husband/boyfriend is in the next room or on the phone with her is just damn hot :p would be a plus for me if the cuck is a creep.