Seeking netori (?) games

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Good news seems like it's just out, can't wait till someone uploads it here.

Hopefully this one does the genre of "NTR legend"-likes justice. Fingers crossed. The other two were lacking in certain ways.

Handyman Legend had decent animations, but the minigame is slow and distracting, and then they went for quantity of girls and not quantity of scenes and stuff, so we get to see like 6 variations of each thing (3 normal, 3 fallen), it would have been better if each girl was focused on a specific fetish or something, my main issue was that, there wasn't enough depth and width to each girl and all 3 of them follow the same shallow pattern, it was like playing the same game reskinned 3 times.

NTRholic on the other hand, they went for quantity of scenes over quality, like the xray does not sync and all that, though I think the animation gets better the later you go into the game. Not to mention there are way too many random minigames and half of them are kind of tedious or just out of the way, like that space shooter game had me suddenly jump to 2 handed keyboard controls. They went for a story route, which is alright in itself, but at some point the scenes and positions are just there for this linear progress, they also lack the "fallen" mode, as she can be depraved in an advanced scene, and go back to shy when you go to the old scenes.

one thing that's missing from these seems to be one of the best, yet worst and under utilised parts of NTR Legend, the corruption of each body part, and separate forms of corruption. The body part corruption was set to be WAY too grindy and had no reward apart from the extras you get after maxing ALL of the meters. But it gave the feeling of slow corruption and incentive for each position, the other game's positions were nothing more than a gallery. It would be perfect if someone made a game were each body part or alternate form of corruption unlocks more stuff and positions, that way you really feel the progress. (eg. finger sucking/kissing > blowjob > deepthroat, and then the "fallen" variants of each once she falls).
Exactly my thoughts, you're almost repeating my review for handyman legend where I also mentioned ntraholic in passing =)
I hope someone shares the link for a new game, I think there won't be much text, so MTL tool should be sufficient.

Reactions: Imrick and SisconM

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
What's the name of the game? Can we make a request?
Exactly my thoughts, you're almost repeating my review for handyman legend where I also mentioned ntraholic in passing =)
I hope someone shares the link for a new game, I think there won't be much text, so MTL tool should be sufficient.

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017

Based on the tags and description, this is Netori

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I love netori, man. The idea of banging a dudes wife behind his back has always been a huge fetish for me. I've never done it IRL, but I understand those who succumb to this shit. The unreachable, forbidden fruit alike situation is so arousing. I've played most of the games that're listed here in this thread, but I'd love to see your personal recommendations for a huge netori fan.

Also, would you consider regular cheating as netori? I love the hush-hush of the cheating, the idea of the hidden relationship is much more arousing than dominating a chick in front of her partner. The situations I enjoy have rarely been depicted in AVNs. The cheating aspect's no longer kept secret as most MCs pave their way into forming up harems. I wonder if there are any titles where both MC and the woman do their best to keep the affair hidden?

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I love netori, man. The idea of banging a dudes wife behind his back has always been a huge fetish for me. I've never done it IRL, but I understand those who succumb to this shit. The unreachable, forbidden fruit alike situation is so arousing. I've played most of the games that're listed here in this thread, but I'd love to see your personal recommendations for a huge netori fan.

Also, would you consider regular cheating as netori? I love the hush-hush of the cheating, the idea of the hidden relationship is much more arousing than dominating a chick in front of her partner. The situations I enjoy have rarely been depicted in AVNs. The cheating aspect's no longer kept secret as most MCs pave their way into forming up harems. I wonder if there are any titles where both MC and the woman do their best to keep the affair hidden?
Any kind of relation where you are having sex with someone else's partner (or mother/sister sometimes) is netori. Doesn't matter if it's behind their back or in front of them, as long as you cuck someone. It also doesn't matter if you are cheating on your own partner(s) with said person.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

deathreaper355

May 26, 2018
Im looking for netori games that arent in the style of 3dcg? i think thats the right term, if its not then i mean games that have drawn art rather than made in a program. Any reccomendations?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
^ Parasite Black has the cheating tag, but doesn't have any netori content yet, as far as I know. Would love to be wrong on this, and will get around to playing the new updates if so.

Fantasy Valley - A few good netori threads. Abandoned, but with a lot of content and still worth the playthrough.

If you're ok with RPGM games:
Urban Demons - Great netori scenes, really amp up the cheating aspect.
Demon Deals - Like an upgraded Urban Demons (better art), but only one netori-based character with some content. More to come, but might take a while getting there.

Very short games (pretty much short kinetic novels), but a lot of fun:
Beatrice
Brandy

And a whole bunch of anime games/ports. Don't remember them offhand, since they're not really my preferred style. You should be able to get a decent selection pool by using the tags '2dcg' and 'cheating' in the tags field on the right in the latest games page, and then 'netorare' (and maybe 'female protagonist') in the exclude tags.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i need game that isn't Netori focused but one of the Li is married and u can start having relationship with her

• Haha
Reactions: acondo

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
i need game that isn't Netori focused but one of the Li is married and u can start having relationship with her
Most of the games in this thread fit that description, very few are entirely netori-focused.
Or are you looking for a specific game? If so, might need a few more details.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018