Seeking netori (?) games

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I hope someone can release a full list, so it will be easier to for user to check it. Damn, i hope they will put a consideration to add "netori" tag. Btw, is there any game like ntrlegend ? 2D with simple stuff/pixels. Thank you, i really appreciate it.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
well i have not read it so i will mention my newest find: money or morals
disclamer before anything: this includes lolies as in minors in the range of 14 years old (thankfully the developer went with more mature looking loli). the MC can pretty much go for the entire range of teen-loli, legal-teen & milfs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all in all a very promising game i can recommend

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
well i have not read it so i will mention my newest find: money or morals
disclamer before anything: this includes lolies as in minors in the range of 14 years old (thankfully the developer went with more mature looking loli). the MC can pretty much go for the entire range of teen-loli, legal-teen & milfs.

all in all a very promising game i can recommend
I tried this game. Usually I avoid being biased or judgemental, but here is very difficult. I'm not sure if the patch affects anything, but the mc is definitely a pedophile or has the makings of one, so try at your own risk. :HideThePain:

Reactions: acondo

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
I tried this game. Usually I avoid being biased or judgemental, but here is very difficult. I'm not sure if the patch affects anything, but the mc is definitely a pedophile or has the makings of one, so try at your own risk. :HideThePain:
fair enough, i see where you are comming from. visiually i don´t see much of a problem, but the settings do have some fucked up corners not gonna lie. still thx for you kind of heads up.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I thought recently, we have so many games about little assholes who steal their mothers from their fathers (sometimes even living ones), but is there a game where a father steals his son's wife? Naturally on behalf of the first.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I thought recently, we have so many games about little assholes who steal their mothers from their fathers (sometimes even living ones), but is there a game where a father steals his son's wife? Naturally on behalf of the first.
Sadly none of these I listed are about a father stealing a son's whatever, but it's good enough. I know I may have played a couple like that but I just can't find it in my list. Then again usually these kinds of games are NTR and not netori when it happens.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Then again usually these kinds of games are NTR and not netori when it happens.
That's true and it's sad. Also I'm pretty sure, that mc from 'My employee' not in official relationship with guy's mom. So he's not his step-father.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
That's true and it's sad. Also I'm pretty sure, that mc from 'My employee' not in official relationship with guy's mom. So he's not his step-father.
Come ooooon, it's just a matter of time ! Plus officially the husband sold her to him. He even asked the husband at the beginning if he still wanted to do that knowing what he's like with his assistants.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so now to a game i just found but was not mentioned before.
Unnatural Instinct there is already 1 netori story but i dont like that much for now and another is planned it looks.
story is simple so far you come home after studing somewhere else your father is nowhere to be seen and all the girls throw
themself at you.
and the
so yeah thats so far for it.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
so now to a game i just found but was not mentioned before.
Unnatural Instinct there is already 1 netori story but i dont like that much for now and another is planned it looks.
story is simple so far you come home after studing somewhere else your father is nowhere to be seen and all the girls throw
themself at you.
and the
so yeah thats so far for it.
Yeah. It's a shame that this scenes can't be avoided, at least second one. I was expecting at the very beginning a typical sweet little sister and older bitch sister, but it turned out that everyone in the family loves mc, and he acts like a dick towards the older one. Also the moment after second sex then mc gets his well-deserved scolding from an irritated sister he calls her a bitch was kinda cringe, IMO.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah. It's a shame that this scenes can't be avoided, at least second one. I was expecting at the very beginning a typical sweet little sister and older bitch sister, but it turned out that everyone in the family loves mc, and he acts like a dick towards the older one. Also the moment after second sex then mc gets his well-deserved scolding from an irritated sister he calls her a bitch was kinda cringe, IMO.
yeah typical young boy mc. i was like wtf boy you are the one to blame not her.... we really need more games with mature mcs.... or like in grandmas house where he is young but acts mature.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
i was like wtf boy you are the one to blame not her...
Is he though? Charlie (the sister's girlfriend) seduced him, not the other way around. Can you really blame him for not saying no when a sexy girl is throwing herself at him? Charlie is just as much to blame as him, if not more so. She fucks the MC immediately after Kelly (the sister) specifically told her not to and even sends her the video!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is he though? Charlie (the sister's girlfriend) seduced him, not the other way around. Can you really blame him for not saying no when a sexy girl is throwing herself at him? Charlie is just as much to blame as him, if not more so. She fucks the MC immediately after Kelly (the sister) specifically told her not to and even sends her the video!

yes he is because he fucks her a second time even knowing that she is his sisters girlfriend. sure charlie is to blame too but he could have said no but he just wanted his dick wet.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

What kind of logic is that? :HideThePain:

Is he so weak-willed and thinks with his lower head instead of his upper that he can't say no to a girl and thereby ruin his relationship with his sister? I understand that the game will eventually justify all this and he will get everything, but rn this looks like a dick move.
From a netori perspective, maybe he did the right thing, though if the sister is also a love interest, I'm not sure.

Reactions: Blackowl97

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
yes he is because he fucks her a second time even knowing that she is his sisters girlfriend. sure charlie is to blame too but he could have said no but he just wanted his dick wet.
What kind of logic is that? :HideThePain:

Is he so weak-willed and thinks with his lower head instead of his upper that he can't say no to a girl and thereby ruin his relationship with his sister? I understand that the game will eventually justify all this and he will get everything, but rn this looks like a dick move.
From a netori perspective, maybe he did the right thing, though if the sister is also a love interest, I'm not sure.
Well, yeah. Knowingly fucking his sister's gf is a dick move, i won't deny that. But then, it's netori. Do you expect him to be a moral guy that doesn't think with his dick? :HideThePain:

My point was, he's not the only one treating the sister like shit. And also, i personally find it more fun to play as a MC who is a bit of a dick sometimes instead of the game treating him like the perfect nice guy even though he's fucking someone else's wife/gf.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Well, yeah. Knowingly fucking his sister's gf is a dick move, i won't deny that. But then, it's netori. Do you expect him to be a moral guy that doesn't think with his dick? :HideThePain:

My point was, he's not the only one treating the sister like shit. And also, i personally find it more fun to play as a MC who is a bit of a dick sometimes instead of the game treating him like the perfect nice guy even though he's fucking someone else's wife/gf.
I also like to play as a mc who acts like a dick, but in my opinion it still makes a difference who you act like that towards. I mean, it's one thing for a dude who hasn't done anything wrong to the mc, but you as a player still don't plan on getting him into bed in the future, and another for a girl who treats mc well and is potentially his future love interest. In an ideal game, such an act and behavior from mc should lead to a complete loss of chances with his sister, but we have what we have.

Again, this is just my opinion, if someone likes to treat their girls like shit in games, I definitely don't judge. :HideThePain: