Unity Network Euphoria [v0.1.13c] [Synthetic Bliss]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
vjP8jN.png

Overview:
Network Euphoria is an adult near future Mystery/SliceOfLife game.

Step into the shoes of Lewis, the son of a tech corporation's co-founder. While seeking refuge at your uncle's manor, you stumble upon a hidden AI server behind a cellar door. Utilize your "tools" and intuition to navigate mysteries in your manor and the town of Lynlee. Build relationships with female residents and unravel the truth about your family- as well as the technology, they tried to hide away...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-05
Release Date: 2024-02-05
Developer: Synthetic Bliss - - - - @RegretfulBliss
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.13c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

3J22CV.png apostrophe_27.png Butt.png kVJHz0.png Screenshot (133).png szav3L.png F8DVDZaWMAAoxD-.png 7ffedv.png Screenshot (132).png

Last edited:

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
1686553999433.png

Ohhh, that was so smart! You can drag multiple letters and connect them to figure out that door password. In case you'd be wondering how to progress further (halves of a heart are a good indicators).

1-9-0-3

Story itself is cute and funny.
Finally a pixel game has appeared.
Animations are decent.

All in all it's a promising game despite it being just an appetizer, a short game. I'll certainly keep watching this one and see what happens.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Cool pixel art, mystery game and monster girls?
Tis looks interesting, I shall bookmark thee.

Short but fun
Best of luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
how do i change the screen size cause the narrator keeps getting in the way of me clicking the okay button and I can't progress past the first 15 seconds

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I'm intrigued, but will probably wait until there's significantly more content before playing again.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You play as Lewis. The son of one of the largest tech companies on the planet. Sent to explore the nearby town of Linle, use your "tool" to foster relationships with its residents and uncover the truth about your family.
Here we go again...

Challenge: Tell me the same in another way... :rolleyes:

c5W63q.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hello everyone! And thank you for the feedback.

I'm aware of the resolution problem and will be addressing the issue soon.

Ill let you know when the Itch is updated because I dont want to bug the admins here too too much quite yet. :)

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone! And thank you for the feedback.

I'm aware of the resolution problem and will be addressing the issue soon.

Ill let you know when the Itch is updated because I dont want to bug the admins here too too much quite yet. :)

thank you.

Jan 9, 2019
The forth preview image looks like she's fucking his foot. Perhaps she is...perhaps she's not and possible just masturbating with his foot next to her cooch. Either way...that's err...different...yeah that's the word I'll use. Different.

Just saying.

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The forth preview image looks like she's fucking his foot. Perhaps she is...perhaps she's not and possible just masturbating with his foot next to her cooch. Either way...that's err...different...yeah that's the word I'll use. Different.

Just saying.
Yeah, that frame is a little scuffed. There are a number of other lets say "Visual anomalies", that Im aware of that just didn't take priority for the first build.

wrathgazer

Jul 21, 2018
how do i change the screen size cause the narrator keeps getting in the way of me clicking the okay button and I can't progress past the first 15 seconds

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Are you using the build on this page or the one on Itch? There was a patch for the ui breaking on certain resolutions on itch.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes