Unity Network Euphoria [v0.1.13c] [Synthetic Bliss]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NetworkEuphoria-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How long does it usually take to get back on the latest update page? I wasn't the one that updated the links so I have no clue if I'm even in a queue rn. :sick:

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Loving the concept though I have an issue, the text color should be changed as it can be quite hard to read sometimes.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
View attachment 2691782

Ohhh, that was so smart! You can drag multiple letters and connect them to figure out that door password. In case you'd be wondering how to progress further (halves of a heart are a good indicators).

1-9-0-3

Story itself is cute and funny.
Finally a pixel game has appeared.
Animations are decent.

All in all it's a promising game despite it being just an appetizer, a short game. I'll certainly keep watching this one and see what happens.
So I get the connecting halves, but how'd you get "1-9-0-3" out of it? All I see is 8>j>a>d?

EDIT: Nvm. That's a "B", not an 8.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
"The son of one of the largest tech companies on the planet".

'Hey. How you doin. I'm Google Jr.'
"Uh... Don't you mean you're Larry Page's so-"
-'Nope. Google Jr.'

Reactions: RegretfulBliss

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"The son of one of the largest tech companies on the planet".

'Hey. How you doin. I'm Google Jr.'
"Uh... Don't you mean you're Larry Page's so-"
-'Nope. Google Jr.'
For a second I thought you were quoting the intro dialogue of the game lmao. I even pulled it up again to check.

But yeah I'm surprised nobody caught that error on Itch's game summary sooner.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Sigh...

RegretfulBliss my dude. I'm sorry to report that your game breaks when a user has the audacity to leave the name prompt blank.

Not to bash, as I really like the rest of the game but there's like 3 things wrong with that piece. Not making the input field active on show (minor annoyance), not offering a default input (a bigger annoyance), and finally not sanitizing the input.

Reactions: RegretfulBliss

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sigh...

RegretfulBliss my dude. I'm sorry to report that your game breaks when a user has the audacity to leave the name prompt blank.

Not to bash, as I really like the rest of the game but there's like 3 things wrong with that piece. Not making the input field active on show (minor annoyance), not offering a default input (a bigger annoyance), and finally not sanitizing the input.
Hmmmmm. I must of failed to save something because I thought I implemented most of that.... thank you for pointing that out, I apreciate it.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes