Unity Network Euphoria [v0.1.13c] [Synthetic Bliss]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I can't find the backyard and i feel so stupid
There's a single door, beneath the staircase, right of the bedroom.

It's the temporary door until the backyard entrance is finished. I might have accidentally removed the text box that tells people about it.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
This game looks good, but I quite literally can't play it on my monitor. I tried switching my main display to my 1920x1080 monitor, but it still doesn't work. Please fix.

Reactions: RegretfulBliss

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This game looks good, but I quite literally can't play it on my monitor. I tried switching my main display to my 1920x1080 monitor, but it still doesn't work. Please fix.
I'll look into finishing the resolution configuration in the coming update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
I ended up getting it to work with alt + enter and switching my main display in a weird way. Good game, but that definitely hampered the experience a bit. Can't wait to see more and to see the issue resolved! Good stuff so far.

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I ended up getting it to work with alt + enter and switching my main display in a weird way. Good game, but that definitely hampered the experience a bit. Can't wait to see more and to see the issue resolved! Good stuff so far.
Out of curiosity, what res was your monitor that wasn't working?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes