Unity Network Euphoria [v0.1.14g] [Synthetic Bliss]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
serious question: are you legally forced to make these "are you over 18? yes/no" screens?
while im now in my 20's i didnt give a shit about those when i was 15 and went on phub for the first time ever.
i just dont get why i see these screens in so many games

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NetworkEuphoria-0.1.2Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 28, 2022
nice pixel game and i quite like artstyle tho it can get funny on the code,i get stuck on "how did she get here cutscene"

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I may have caught the culprit for the Cutscene freezing.

And of course, when my tester returned, he found another way to start duping items lol.
I'll Update the itch again sometime tomorrow with a fix for both.

phlex

Jun 15, 2020
I like the engine you've made for this, the wall fading is pretty damn good, and I like the inventory system. On the other side, the H scene is kinda mediocre, the writing is a little whiplashy but all in all its a decent version 0.1.
Looking forward to see what you do.
Also, I couldn't help but go "alright they knocked you out, ransacked the room, but they didn't break down the door to the basement?" It kinda impacted my suspension of disbelief there. I'm hoping the AI gets her own body at some point because the whole "heehee I can modulate your hormones" thing is a little bizarre, but It woulda been funny if she faded away and you could look at the cumshot on the bed.
One last small gripe, the icons on the right fading every time you move is a little jarring, idk if it's because you couldn't get clicking them to work while moving or something but I can't see why that would be important.
Anyway, again, looking forward to this, good luck.

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I like the engine you've made for this, the wall fading is pretty damn good, and I like the inventory system. On the other side, the H scene is kinda mediocre, the writing is a little whiplashy but all in all its a decent version 0.1.
Looking forward to see what you do.
Also, I couldn't help but go "alright they knocked you out, ransacked the room, but they didn't break down the door to the basement?" It kinda impacted my suspension of disbelief there. I'm hoping the AI gets her own body at some point because the whole "heehee I can modulate your hormones" thing is a little bizarre, but It woulda been funny if she faded away and you could look at the cumshot on the bed.
One last small gripe, the icons on the right fading every time you move is a little jarring, idk if it's because you couldn't get clicking them to work while moving or something but I can't see why that would be important.
Anyway, again, looking forward to this, good luck.
Thank you for the feedback. :)
Most of this will be addressed in time.

However, the buttons suddenly going translucent every time you walk around is place holder for a smoother fade effect. It also fades any items you have out on the screen so you can see where you're going.

But yes, atm the sudden shift is pretty jarring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limeskin and phlex

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
serious question: are you legally forced to make these "are you over 18? yes/no" screens?
while im now in my 20's i didnt give a shit about those when i was 15 and went on phub for the first time ever.
i just dont get why i see these screens in so many games
It's a Patreon requirement I believe. (Or at least a safety measure to prevent a Patreon ban.)

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I had downloaded the 0.1.1 version and only tried playing today. The first dialogue box wouldn't disappear (it was overlaying the controls tutorial) and prevent me from doing anything. So I came here and downloaded the 0.1.2 version, however the file is triggering my firewall with a "Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.B!ml" warning. This did not happen in the 0.1.1 version though.

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I had downloaded the 0.1.1 version and only tried playing today. The first dialogue box wouldn't disappear (it was overlaying the controls tutorial) and prevent me from doing anything. So I came here and downloaded the 0.1.2 version, however the file is triggering my firewall with a "Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.B!ml" warning. This did not happen in the 0.1.1 version though.
I cant garantee the safety of any version dropped here on f95. But the game does have an itch.io page linked on the first page where you can download the versions i uploaded myself.

Could also just be a false positive, i know those tend to occur with early access unity games.

Reactions: Godaooo

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
That's after sex lol
LOL that comment had me rolling too.

Anyway, nice pixel game. I'm usually a fan of the artstyle though even when there's so little to work with, there's better and worse ways you can represent the act. I think it's done reasonably well here.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes