VN Ren'Py Abandoned Never Clearer [v0.2] [MilkFiend]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Looks like it's going to be a standard family harem, which I always like. Love the original art. One can never go wrong with a nice busty mom leading the pack, imo. Look forward to see where this goes.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The game overview says:
After a heartwrenching incident, a young man starts to develop confusing feelings for the women he lives with.
And in SubscribeStar, it says the following
Making lewd art and a game about a family falling in love
And it also includes the romance tag.

Maybe it seems a bit obvious, but I have to ask... Can we have real/genuine romances with the girls? Relationships based exclusively on love. I mean, is the game really a "I'm falling in love with my family" type of game or is it more lust/corruption oriented, "I just want to fuck my family" type of game.

I love Mary's model and on twitter I saw some girls with a sexy bush. I love that. Thanks in advance.

MilkFiend

Sep 27, 2021
Thank you everybody for the kind responses! Hopefully I'm doing the multi reply thing right, don't want to overstuff the thread.

Mmm nice,nice...

View attachment 2059051

Models look nice,are the fetishes going to be avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe? (seeing that the game has harem planned I need to ask dev, is it going to be the typical trope all the LI are bi? or can that be avoided?)

Thanks and good luck.
are harems going to be avoidable?
As far as fetishes go, I have definitely planned to make the body hair toggleable at least. Other than that, I guess I don't know exactly what people would want me to make skippable? I'm not against it all, but this is going to be an inherently linear experience and aside from all the incest stuff (which you can define at the start, granted the landlady versions are going to be kind of cobbled together) and some of the more breeding oriented stuff, I have pretty vanilla taste, so I'll need some feedback

I hadn't really considered what people would want from the harem interactions, or that they would like to skip them entirely. My gut says my initial design for the game won't have avoidable harem but I may add branching paths if the game gets popular enough and i can increase my scope. Right now I'm operating on a mostly "make this for myself first" basis. I haven't really considered if the girls are bi, but there will definitely be some harem/orgy stuff later focused around the MC. I'm not too sure if I'm interested in any girl on girl stuff but we'll see.
The game overview says:

And in SubscribeStar, it says the following

And it also includes the romance tag.

Maybe it seems a bit obvious, but I have to ask... Can we have real/genuine romances with the girls? Relationships based exclusively on love. I mean, is the game really a "I'm falling in love with my family" type of game or is it more lust/corruption oriented, "I just want to fuck my family" type of game.

I love Mary's model and on twitter I saw some girls with a sexy bush. I love that. Thanks in advance.
My whole idea with this game was definitely to make the relationships a lot more loving than most of what you see on here, though there is definitely going to be a heavy push from their overall lust and sex drives because I feel that's a bit unavoidable and I think heat of the moment decisions are hot. In that sense, I might end up falling into tropes where it seems like they're built exclusively on lust, but I would like to avoid that. Hopefully the romance comes through like I want it to, but I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit shit as a writer. Haven't done it since high school.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Done and done, thank you so much!

Edit: Sorry about the errors, I'll make sure I test more for the next release. I'm just excited and I've been banging my head against ren'py all week.
Try Check Script (Lint), it's a Ren'Py debug tool that helps find a lot of coding typos :)

Reactions: MilkFiend

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
My whole idea with this game was definitely to make the relationships a lot more loving than most of what you see on here, though there is definitely going to be a heavy push from their overall lust and sex drives because I feel that's a bit unavoidable and I think heat of the moment decisions are hot. In that sense, I might end up falling into tropes where it seems like they're built exclusively on lust, but I would like to avoid that. Hopefully the romance comes through like I want it to, but I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit shit as a writer. Haven't done it since high school.
Okay. If the style of the relationships will have lustful moments but overall they will be relationships based on romance and love, I personally have no problem.

As for tropes, I hope you don't fall into the typical and overused ones. That's all I ask. :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, my best wishes with the project. I love 2D mommies with big milkies.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Thank you everybody for the kind responses! Hopefully I'm doing the multi reply thing right, don't want to overstuff the thread.
I find the art on most of the pictures to be very nice and hope you have great success with this project (I literally have the equivalent of the Mom for my wife so it isn't so great for me but others really do like this style).

Reactions: MilkFiend

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Edit: Sorry about the errors, I'll make sure I test more for the next release. I'm just excited and I've been banging my head against ren'py all week.
If you're having specific troubles, or generally want renpy advice/help, come make a thread in https://f95zone.to/forums/dev-help.113/

There's multiple experienced devs in there who are happy to assist - all hand to the oars as we row the Thicc Ship on it's journey.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes