VN Ren'Py Abandoned Never Clearer [v0.2] [MilkFiend]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
So far so great!
Really good pacing so far, but since you started from them both being very conflicted about incest you will probably have to be careful to not rush it, as it happens too often.

And about emotions: do you think you will add some facial emotions or will you do it through the bigger CG exclusively?
The good thing about the facial emotions on the standard sprite is, that you can add some emotion inbetween and basically have to only do them once and they can be reused again and again.
Though in this demo you have for the most part done really well with adding a lot of bigger CG so the 'emotionlessness' didn't stand out so much, except in the beginning.
In the long run, you will probably have a lot of talk scenes though, probably with even more characters talking to each other, so it might be difficult to make that many big CG scapes.

Very promising so far, definitely looking forward to see where this goes!

Reactions: MilkFiend

MilkFiend

Sep 27, 2021
So far so great!
Really good pacing so far, but since you started from them both being very conflicted about incest you will probably have to be careful to not rush it, as it happens too often.

And about emotions: do you think you will add some facial emotions or will you do it through the bigger CG exclusively?
The good thing about the facial emotions on the standard sprite is, that you can add some emotion inbetween and basically have to only do them once and they can be reused again and again.
Though in this demo you have for the most part done really well with adding a lot of bigger CG so the 'emotionlessness' didn't stand out so much, except in the beginning.
In the long run, you will probably have a lot of talk scenes though, probably with even more characters talking to each other, so it might be difficult to make that many big CG scapes.

Very promising so far, definitely looking forward to see where this goes!
Absolutely going to add emotive sprites. I plan on simplifying the art a bit to streamline the process but I wanted to get this out because I've had a lot of projects that end up being art and nothing else. I also think I might add a portrait for the MC so it doesn't look so much like the other characters are talking to themselves, but I'm not sure how others feel about that. They should be in the next update, so please look forward to it!

Reactions: lxh123

ReaInMea

Jan 9, 2020
The game looks interesting but it is not working on Joiplay. Unfortunately the application closes when the game is loading.

Jaxyady

Dec 25, 2018
Hell fucking yeah brooooo, your art style is amazing, i really love the girls proportions. i think that we need more games like this... keep going, this game is very fucking promising. HAIL THE THICKNESS

Reactions: MilkFiend

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Never Clearer [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 52mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Good start man, like the curves, could be even bigger for my part, at least hope for some even bigger tits in the future.
Also, hope the bush gets waxed or trimmed a bit, and that MC got a matching monster in his pants, feel that also should be over the top big. not just big compared to IRL. Otherwise, keep it up man! excited to see what's to come

MilkFiend

Sep 27, 2021
Good start man, like the curves, could be even bigger for my part, at least hope for some even bigger tits in the future.
Also, hope the bush gets waxed or trimmed a bit, and that MC got a matching monster in his pants, feel that also should be over the top big. not just big compared to IRL. Otherwise, keep it up man! excited to see what's to come
Don't worry, as far as the body hair goes, I plan to have settings for it to be on or off by default, and possibly a conversation in game if you want to have the mc convince her to shave or keep it grown out. I'm a little torn on how big I'm going to make the MC's dick, it's pretty large in the current CGs but well within the realm of possibility. I've gotten a couple comments asking for it to be huge and I guess that makes a ton of sense with the way the women are shaped, so I'll think about it. Thank you for the comment!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes