VN Unity Never Leave Your Girlfriend Home Alone with Another Guy NTR [v0.02] [Cleaner Creations]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CleanerBear

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Pic1.2.png

Overview:
A tale of two lovers whose peace is shattered by the unexpected arrival of an old "friend" of the main boyfriend. Despite the boyfriend's overly kind nature, he decides it's a good idea to allow the main antagonist, Draven, to stay in their home. With the boyfriend working long hours , Draven is left alone with his girlfriend for extended periods, a decision that proves to be less than wise. Draven relentlessly attempts to sabotage their relationship at every opportunity.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-30
Release Date: 2024-05-30
Developer: Cleaner Creations -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
And who the hell does..

Answers : except they who don't know, who don't care, who get paid for it, who want to broke up, who enjoy it happen, who has future plan..
And many more..

Reactions: Diegoz

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Come on, a new story like NTR, a white boy has a white girl, here comes a super macio BBC friend, and lo and behold, the game is the story is made, wow, to date we are only at 75 games with this syile since the beginning of 2024, but I ask, can I write the ending now, or I'll leave the fun to others. HUH

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote