lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
how you get that scene what bathroom what time or day or weekend
i think my love score with mom is 2
and to raise affection with her i interact with her around the house
and when i interact with her in the bathroom after she jerks me off then there is nothing i can interact with ,not even the doors
i can freely move here and there and thats it passing through the walls too

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
howdo i get mom and sis to turn green in coffession booth so i can do nun quest for mercany what ever demon lady is

all quests say complete but hers i did all mom scenes but nothing happens

did all sis scenes but 1 people saying she messes with mc when hes asleep how do i get that open

theres no alarm clock

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Nice art and Tits

dueces

Jan 15, 2019
Hi Guys and Gals!

This is an update with more bug fixes for MAC, WIN and Android.

Also, the Android version is now fully functional with the control system. Let me know if there are any other modifications that should be made to improve the comfort while playing, such as making the controls bigger or any other suggestions.

Download links --->: , ,

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi Guys and Gals!

Also, the Android version is now fully functional with the control system. Let me know if there are any other modifications that should be made to improve the comfort while playing, such as making the controls bigger or any other suggestions.

Download links --->: Windows, MAC, Android
quick question, will there still be an extended version? or that's not a thing anymore? sorry, I don't follow the dev anywhere so I have no idea if this common knowledge at this point. Thank you.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Hi Guys and Gals!

hi did they fix mecary thing thats demon lady what forget her name nun quest in confession booth

gin in green mom sis in gray cant get them in green

people saying need open sister quest where mc asleep she does stuff to him

need clock in room but theres no clock in mc room

jed999

May 26, 2021
How can one game be so bad ?, I put up with the horrible writing and lack of any interesting concepts only to be caught in an endless loop of "Run to your house" and "sombody help me !" after coming out of the Cathedral. Restarted and withing 3 mins got stuck in the house level and can't exit.

I guess 3 years of development wasn't enough to make a 5 min playable game

1686922026996.png
1686922102139.png

Last edited:

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
How can one game be so bad ?, I put up with the horrible writing and lack of any interesting concepts only to be caught in an endless loop of "Run to your house" and "sombody help me !" after coming out of the Cathedral. Restarted and withing 3 mins got stuck in the house level and can't exit.

dude, you are literally playing an test version, you are supposed to see bugs, if you are going to complain about bugs wait for the official update

Reactions: J_P and Sonico

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

1 - As pointed out by others, its a test version, of course there are bugs, that people are supposed to report.
2 - And Test 2, just a few posts above yours, has this already solved.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hi Guys and Gals!

old saves still do not work.
but test 2 now comes with a bunch of premade saves where the MC is named "Mc". Which makes it clear it is meant to compensate for this. so I don't expect save importing to be fixed.
You can change name at the desk in your room, and in fact save 2 starts you standing next to the namechange desk

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes