aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
If any of you guys is a patreon of this project (can contact the dev via discord ) ... or just simply can contact the dev without patreon .... can someone warn him about patreon not allowing incest on their site ... poor guy , gotta remove words like mom and sis and replace em with their names or so :c .... so he doesn't get in trouble if he gains traction

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
If you want to talk to the nun without getting stuck you need to stand to the right of her. If you stand anywhere else and attempt to talk, you'll get stuck after the conversation ends.

Reactions: Dantee94

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
why is it a bit of laggy ?? i play some RPGM like Renryuu and zombie retreat with out any problem.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
If any of you guys is a patreon of this project (can contact the dev via discord ) ... or just simply can contact the dev without patreon .... can someone warn him about patreon not allowing incest on their site ... poor guy , gotta remove words like mom and sis and replace em with their names or so :c .... so he doesn't get in trouble if he gains traction
If you didn't play the game, player himself names all main characters, and if he/she names them mom and sis that's not dev's problem)

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
If you didn't play the game, player himself names all main characters, and if he/she names them mom and sis that's not dev's problem)
Not talking about ingame my friend (sorry if I wasn't clear earlier) ... on a patreon post itself ... in the change-log .... he notes em down as mom and sis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A brave boi by the name jooj informed him thou :D ! (if you're seeing this jooj ... well done *thumbsup* ... but I recommend ya remove the comment later on to remove an traces of evidence :spy: ) .... hopefully he does something about it because there are still some posts stating them as mom & sis :\

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
Did that the title goes in the screen it says +1 concentration but the skill doesn't appear at all.
Star a new game then, if you are in that part of the game well you didn't lost much, so just star over i will take you like 5 minuts

Jan 15, 2018
i mean it isnt grindy for an RPGM game which is a plus
not much content though and Mescary looks ugly af at first
would be nice if instead of tweening for animation we got like 3 looped still images and a finish but its meh

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Pretty cool game, obviously got some bugs that needs to be ironed out (some bigger than others) and needs more content, but it at least got somewhat of it's own identity from some of the old Urban Life clones, which I was honestly afraid this was just gonna be. I'll probably wait a good couple of releases before returning though.

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Love the game already!! I would suggest if you add gloryholes or more sneaky stuff like under the table it will be awesome

Reactions: Kaneki77
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes