cybe13

Jun 6, 2017
hi,

anyone also having this problems with scenes? i've also noticed in other rpgm games. Don't know what the issue could be.

Never Saint 04_05_2024 11_59_49.png

Nevermind, it seems it was the HDR that was causing this. anyone knows a workaround this?

Last edited:
Reactions: zotto23

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
after MC and Marjorie have sex after the VR game i now have a permanent pic of them kissing.... HELP!
go back to a previous save. and don't skip through dialogue so fast. sometimes pop ups get stuck on screen if you blast through all the dialogue checks and gates.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
is the creator trippin or sum? he aint posted anything for almost 2 months.
Guys/Gals I'm not tripping o_O (That's a hilarious one)

Well guys, it's really because I'm juggling my time. I had a child six months ago, but my wife's delivery was complicated. At the moment, her health is poor (postpartum depression and others). I have to manage the household, my main job, my child, and the game. I'm not saying this as an excuse; I'm telling you so you know the reason for the reduced content since December.

Currently, the game's update is at 60%, but I was finally able to hire a nurse and take some days off from my main job to focus on the game, so the update will be ready this month.

Guys, I also apologize for so many delays, but I promise the game will continue to be updated and will definitely have a proper ending.

I owe it to the community, and the "abandoned" tag will only happen if I die.

elpl69

Oct 11, 2022

Well guys, it's really because I'm juggling my time. I had a child six months ago, but my wife's delivery was complicated. At the moment, her health is poor (postpartum depression and others). I have to manage the household, my main job, my child, and the game. I'm not saying this as an excuse; I'm telling you so you know the reason for the reduced content since December.

Currently, the game's update is at 60%, but I was finally able to hire a nurse and take some days off from my main job to focus on the game, so the update will be ready this month.

Guys, I also apologize for so many delays, but I promise the game will continue to be updated and will definitely have a proper ending.

Oh dang sorry about that, I didnt know you were going through all of this, my bad. Hope things will get better and congratulations for the baby. :giggle: (y)

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021

congrats on the baby and hope you and your wife will be doing great !

Reactions: SkuddyZoneFTW

NicholasGurr

Dec 15, 2023
View attachment 3771891
I have a problem in this quest
Mescary's quest and the nun's quest are linked in such a way that if you do any of them out of the intended order you get locked out of both quests. You can also lock yourself out if you accidentally go into the nun's chambers (It's not locked for some reason) and read her diary before you're given the objective to do so... Basically, I hope you have an earlier save.

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
Why im having a problem playing this now but when i play it before i dont even have a single problem like bug or anything is because of the version or something? Btw im playing this using joiplay it runs but it happend to always crash now not like before im having a smooth gameplay

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes