2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Android. There's no way to erase the MC or any name so I can put another name. There's no delete or backspace..unless I'm just not seeing it?

Also, once I open settings, I can't get out. No back or escape button.

Remember I'm on the Android port.

Thanks!
Yeah don't do that.
Use joiplay/Maldives.
Porta suck. Use emulators

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I just came across this game and I just wanted the dev to know that he needs to change his banner on patreon before he get's jammed up.

View attachment 3510163

View attachment 3510165

Patreon is on a ban hammer recently so I just want him to be safe in that regard because they for sure will say something about a naked woman in his banner milking her tits publicly. His Discord isn't public so I can't tell him myself. If one of you are in his Discord, make sure to let Saint know.

Just trying to be a good person and help. Wouldn't feel right if I noticed and didn't say anything and then something happened.

EDIT: He also needs to not show any nudity in his public posts too.
Saint_Voice Hermanaso please i hope you can ver esto because you got previous bad luck in the past and would be unfortunate if you get the Patreon ban.

Por favor check this out so you can continue work on the game development without worrying about those things to happen.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Bug appears when i go to school girls in evening in her home on second floor. save is here.]

IDK if this is problem from my PC, but i sometimes catch game permanent game freezes. Avoidable if you have recent saves.

Last edited:

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Hm so the extended scenes feature how does it really work?
I see that the older ver. of the game have the ex parts with them, do they become avaliable / are apart of the next update of the game aka the public ver.?
I haven't played this game in awhile waiting for it to have quite the amount of cont added to it, so that's the reasoning for me asking this question.

EDIT : Ok I figured it out forget about this post NOW!!! :cool: *FLASH* o_O You.....oh wait you can still reread a post.....*wistle* ima just walk away now....

Last edited:

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
nevermind it works now it seems its not a good idea too advance time at bus stop i got lazy of going back home all the time lol guesse it bugs some quest if you dont sleep home maybe leaving the zone and going back in would work too was advancing time on same map as flower girl

bp900

Jun 5, 2023
Android with joyplay how to use buttons against Mescary.I tried many times, but it failed.And I can't trigger the holy water scenario.help please.

Totenkopf098

Sep 10, 2020
More games with the tags u mentioned here ?
I'm not the person you were asking it to but I think "Me, Milf and Shota" and "Secris" from Breastmafia have what you're looking for.
Oh also there's urban demons, which definitely has all of those in spades and I think it inspired never saint if you didn't know!

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
after i leave kiyoko apartment an error comes up that said: cannot read propety "baseTexture" of null, anyone knows how to fix that?

z220z

Feb 11, 2023
will there be thresoome in future versions with step-mom and step-sis? the megan quest is blocked after the gift or i had to do it before complete mom quests?

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

baylex

Jun 22, 2020
Hi fellas, I'd like to know how's it possible to get in touch with the game creator. I'd like to offer a translation service

Reactions: Hahqv
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes