3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Fair, I'm skipping this game then if it's bugged too..
I'm also already don't like that two of the quests you start with are mutually exclusive, both of them is from 1500-1700 instead of at different times. Now you talk with you step-mom and then wait 3 hours, talk with her outside and wait 2 hours and then you are forced to choose one of the two quests. It could easily have been split so you didn't have to just stand and wait.
there is an item in the inventory to skip time (that is for some fking reason isnt explained in a tutorial)

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
ok i don't know what to do with alexa(go to the backdoor) and maria (talk in the bathroom) but they cut some contents from this version?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
It's been ages since I've played this game. Redownloaded it, and it looks so different. Can someone give me a basic rundown on what happened with the development? Did it change artists? The mom looks nothing like the old one.

Feb 27, 2020
It's been ages since I've played this game. Redownloaded it, and it looks so different. Can someone give me a basic rundown on what happened with the development? Did it change artists? The mom looks nothing like the old one.
The author was spending more time fixing bugs that adding new content. It became impossible to progress with the project. A reboot seemed like the only plausible fix at the time. Saint Voice is still the main developer/ artist. Im unaware if there are more people working under him, but its still his artstyle. The dev decided to modify some of the characters now that he got the chance to start over.

I havent been paying much attention to this thread for a while. Last ive heard the updates were mostly adding content from the previous, more buggy build. I do not know if Saint started producing new content by now or if we are still in the transition phase

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone please has a link to the old version ? There's not much content in this "remake" unfortunatly.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does this play any better, last time I played there was a pretty big grind and you had to go good or evil so you couldn't unlock everything on a single save.

Reactions: mrttao
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes