3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Me too and i also went on weekends
Sometimes if you enter an area before the specific event's timeslot, the game may "forget" to advance it. Try leaving Uptown by walking and then coming back, it helped me when exactly the same thing happened with me while trying to peep on Isabelle.

Last edited:

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018

Crowned999

Jul 26, 2017
Full save attached, all scenes unlocked/available for all character in-game atm.
Megan's quest is bugged and doesn't update, but last scene is viewable via going to her room at 18:00 on the weekend and talking to her. (It's just a blowjob variant)
Thanks mate!

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
it's such a shame that this dev can't seem to make the game work without bugs with a simple ass to program engine as RPGMaker... I follow this game since the very beginning and most of its ideas are pure gold. I don't understand his process at all. He adds scenes and character interactions to the game and later removes them altogether seemingly for no reason.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
it's such a shame that this dev can't seem to make the game work without bugs with a simple ass to program engine as RPGMaker... I follow this game since the very beginning and most of its ideas are pure gold. I don't understand his process at all. He adds scenes and character interactions to the game and later removes them altogether seemingly for no reason.
I think i understand what process he use, i believe it's: "make something a little fucked, realize it has bugs, re do it, fuck it up more."

Reactions: kamikazedrew

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
the remake of the game was put to a vote on patreon, and his supporters decided to remake.
and weirdly enough despite the bugs I find this version smoother to play.

Reactions: Sihn8
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes