3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I'm stuck with Megan, she tells me to go to her house and show her the book at Isabelle's house, but even if I do I'm still in the same phase and this doesn't change anything is it the end? or i found a bug

1650315989677.png

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm stuck with Megan, she tells me to go to her house and show her the book at Isabelle's house, but even if I do I'm still in the same phase and this doesn't change anything is it the end? or i found a bug

View attachment 1764373
Yes, her Quest Journal seems to freeze at this point, but i did manage to also get a blowjob in her room at 18:00-20:00 and a dinner at 21:00-22:00.
Apparently you can still hit upon other stuff going blind by messing a little with her routine of hours/activities. It's kind of weird indeed.

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, is it a mistake or is it slow when talking to maria, the teacher, but not to marjorie or the daughter?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's complicated - haven't played everything yet, but looks like most of the fantasy/supernatural elements have been dropped of the story, except for a few references to spells in Maria and Isabelle scenes one might consider it completely gone (much like the nun and the witch). Also, Megan has a questline of her own now, that changes her character considerably from the bits we had before, what is a positive imho.

Also, just found out that in the Quests List Alexa's quest Step 7, where the MC peeps on her sunbathing has the wrong hours - text says weekends 09:00-14:00, but it's actually 06:00-08:00 that you need to be there.

The changes were kind of interesting and some bits seem to work better, but a bunch of issues with how arbitrary and inconsistent passage of time can be for many of the events. Also, trying to repeat any Maria scenes at MC's house seems like a recipe for disaster.

PS: Some of the options seem to indicate Marjorie might get blowjob & sex scenes in the bath in the future.
That sounds stupid. what is the point even of doing all that?
sigh, I will come back in 2024 to check again

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That sounds stupid. what is the point even of doing all that?
sigh, I will come back in 2024 to check again
Truth be told at this point i'm just messing around to see what i can find out, either content or issues, so far and what has actually been changed.

But yeah, the game is quite problematic in this version - can't seem to open the Intro, actions that may freeze the game if you try to repeat them (many but not all related to Maria, it also happened to me once in Isabelle's house), time skipped when you do certain events is a complete crapshot (specially in the case of Maria), actions that become unavailable after some point in the game (trying to interact with Marjorie in the kitchen only leads to a repeat of MC convincing her to contract Maria) the way quest objectives are presented in the Journal changes from character to character, dialogue of some characters still refers to spells, even though as far as i know (having completed all characters except Alexa & Megan) they are gone from the game.

There's a morass of bugs and design issues at present, that combined with the apparent major turn in the narrative's direction, i imagine could be potentially quite aggravating to many longtime players.

Question: How do you start Megan's questline?
Advance Angie's questline and you will unlock her sister and mom along the way. It's just after the MC confesses to her she gets him hard and what happens because of that. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes