MerricWolfe92

Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck with Ashley. The quest says that I'm supposed to suck on Marjorie when she sleeps on the couch at sunset, but I've done that several times and I have not progressed at all. Can anyone help?

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
new version 18 out hit my continue saids all quests completed

do i need start from beginning again
is 18 extended, it adds some extra scenes that were previously patreon only
they are 2 ""new"" scenes with ashley at 18-20 church, and 1 "new" sex in the confessional
and the actual new scenes are sex in the altar at morning and molesting mescary in the telescope

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
is 18 extended, it adds some extra scenes that were previously patreon only
they are 2 ""new"" scenes with ashley at 18-20 church, and 1 "new" sex in the confessional
and the actual new scenes are sex in the altar at morning and molesting mescary in the telescope
ty but question is do i need start all over because saying all quest completed

confession booth mom sister still in grey cant get sister scene open with her mc bj scene people keep saying

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
im on quest progress with ashleys quest her heart at level 2 how to i rise up higher

confession booth still in grey for mom sister

mc did mescary molest and sex with nun in chamber what else am i missing

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Game seems to softlock when I go upstairs in Isabelle's home at night, was trying to complete Megan's weekend questline and it froze

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
So umm, I'm guessing I should not be reading the nun's diary early in the game? I could be wrong but it seems like it basically skipped right over her quest line (as well as maybe others). Event is dropping tons of references to things that haven't happened yet.

In general this game seems to have problems keeping event triggers in order. And often seems like it's missing some in between events to explain things and direct the player. Interesting game bones but very glitchy and confusing.

Reactions: harem.king

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
how do you get scene open with ashley and mc her taking advantage of him as he sleeps what day what time do i molest her at night or go bed i try everything cant get the scene open

Obligatoryman

Sep 15, 2016
I'm having an issue where for Mescary it says to progress with Ashley the nun's storyline but I don't have Ashley's quest on my quest log. Any way to find out what her quests are without the quest log?

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I'm having an issue where for Mescary it says to progress with Ashley the nun's storyline but I don't have Ashley's quest on my quest log. Any way to find out what her quests are without the quest log?
I'm on same quest but stuck on confession booth mom sister in grey cant get them in green

or dumb sister mc bj scene when he sleeping

try talking to nun then if saids hit bible hit it or after noon try talk her in confession booth good luck

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
I've been trying everything in the guide and everything I've found in the comments... But I just simply can't find any monsters to fight at all... WTF

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I've been trying everything in the guide and everything I've found in the comments... But I just simply can't find any monsters to fight at all... WTF
That was the old game. There was a dungeon and you had to kill monsters to use their souls to level your powers but there was a problem with the game code and the developer had to basically start over.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes