curlyboy01

Aug 18, 2018
Saturday, when in the church after 13:00, you go to the shining dot in the right side corridor and from there to the confessional (the red curtains in the stairs) to start the whole thing.
is their a quest you need to do before you can confess?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
is their a quest you need to do before you can confess?
If memory tricks me not, you must see Anghie dance in the park, have her dance in the MC's lap in the church and watch his sister's camwhore hijinks through webcams purchased in the store.

Wait, better - get . Slightly out of date but still quite useful.

Last edited:

curlyboy01

Aug 18, 2018
If memory tricks me not, you must see Anghie dance in the park, have her dance in the MC's lap in the church and watch his sister's camwhore hijinks through webcams purchased in the store.

Wait, better - get . Slightly out of date but still quite useful.
it's just the confession part i can't do i do it on a Saturday in the evening she keeps telling me the same thing

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
it's just the confession part i can't do i do it on a Saturday in the evening she keeps telling me the same thing
It's on part 0.0.4 of the guide. It has about 5 pages of (quite sparse) text, just take a quick look, compare to what you have been doing, if doesn't help, come back here with details.

curlyboy01

Aug 18, 2018
It's on part 0.0.4 of the guide. It has about 5 pages of (quite sparse) text, just take a quick look, compare to what you have been doing, if doesn't help, come back here with details.
i did do everything in the guide but every time i go to the church talk to Ashely she always tells me i only do confessions on the weekends in the afternoon i even made a whole new file did everything again and still the same problem

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i did do everything in the guide but every time i go to the church talk to Ashely she always tells me i only do confessions on the weekends in the afternoon i even made a whole new file did everything again and still the same problem
You don't go to the front row and talk to her in the altar.
When you enter the church, you turn to the right corridor, the light dot in the corner behind the bench the MC usually sits on.

After entering the corridor, you'll see at right two curtains at the ssides of stained glass windows. The leftmost one is the confesssional and Ashley is there.

Here a couple of screenshots.

curlyboy01

Aug 18, 2018
You don't go to the front row and talk to her in the altar.
When you enter the church, you turn to the right corridor, the light dot in the corner behind the bench the MC usually sits on.

After entering the corridor, you'll see at right two curtains at the ssides of stained glass windows. The leftmost one is the confesssional and Ashley is there.

Here a couple of screenshots.
oh my god thank you you are a life savior ive been stuck for so long but its ashame that i get that glitch where its a box and i cant see anything after the HJ

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
oh my god thank you you are a life savior ive been stuck for so long but its ashame that i get that glitch where its a box and i cant see anything after the HJ
Try a few more times in other saturdays, there's something of a progression in Ashley's "exorcisms".

D

Deleted member 1439211

And what would that date perchance be?
I don't known, that's why I posted on this 3D. Sorry, if my post made you think I knew the release date; I should have formulated better the sentence. :LOL:

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Has anyone gotten past the bug of when you get the HJ from the park you get this square tile on your screen yet?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
nice song and nice info but im talking about the live2D
Well, looking at the folders, i what i found was one of assets related to facial expressions & such, no animations per se (at least there), a variety of pieces that are put together to make up the characters moves, expressions & etc. much of it in .json format (whatever that means).

The closest to actual animations i could find were the short (used for loops in the game) .webm in the "movie" folder i pointed out, that i would suggest taking at least a quick look into with Windows Media Player, some of them might include stuff you're looking for in other formats.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes