juanito

Jun 19, 2017
update to v0.10.5 Test for Mac?

edit:
the 2nd preview picture with the purple-haired girl sold me on the idea of wanting to try this one out but I wonder: is there enough content in the game for her?

Last edited:

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
I took a look at the gallery and although perhaps it is a prerogative for these games, the scenes are practically cut. In my opinion, it would have been much more exciting to review the various dialogues and exchanges of jokes, at times you only see the final cumshot lol

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I was up to date till the new release. Had to start ALL over, ugh!
Anyway, guess I have passed the point of no return on angie, can't increase the love.
Besides starting all over is there a work around?

Reactions: F9Zoney

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there anything to do in the restaurant or is it just a place holder for events in future versions?

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
How did you solve the issue? Which switch?
After intro - let few days pass - save - load that save in saveeditor - now click on file unpack - under variables go to the 84th line(take note of stepmoms love - will help u finding alex variable easily as it is just under step moms love) - change it from null to 0 - download the file - again load it - variable 84 will show up - change it to 5 - u r done(Note: after loading it all alex alarm scenes will be unlocked n u cant proceed with the quest, dont follow in game alex hints)

Reactions: Tomy75

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
After intro - let few days pass - save - load that save in saveeditor - now click on file unpack - under variables go to the 84th line(take note of stepmoms love - will help u finding alex variable easily as it is just under step moms love) - change it from null to 0 - download the file - again load it - variable 84 will show up - change it to 5 - u r done(Note: after loading it all alex alarm scenes will be unlocked n u cant proceed with the quest, dont follow in game alex hints)
dont ask why i didnt directly change it from null to 5 - as i myself dont know lol:whistle:

Reactions: Tomy75

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I remember when this was posted in /htg/ like 3 years ago. Good to know it's still alive and updated recently, keep up the good work.

Just a question, did this game had incest at some point?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes