3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
A game that has been around for a long time. A game with a history.
what did i like?
1- having repeat scenes
2-cheat support
What did I not like?
1-a slow-paced game should have much more content and scenes. Whoever is making this game is either lazy, busy or clumsy.
2-animations are not bad but could be much better below my expectations.
3-The characters of the game should be overhauled urgently, they should be more beautiful, more charismatic. It is true that they are attractive, but they have missing aspects.
4-what does the game promise us so far the story content should be expanded very narrowly, if possible, turn-based fights should be very special skills of the main character, except for the fight, for example, the ability to transform the sex partner of the main character only for that scene should be good, etc.
5-More places should be added to the main screen of the game, the map is incredibly small, and the main character must go to the main worlds with the portals he opens.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
its a bug the montions folder is missing from the 02_Marjo_kitchen scene Saint_Voice

extracting Motions.zip on www/live2d/02_Marjo_kitchen should fix it
If i try to interact with Marjorie in the kitchen in the morning, only thing i get is the dialogue about contracting Maria instead. Is that the same bug, another or am i doing something wrong?

Judging by what I've seen on Patreon, the new update is about Megan.
Finally !

Link to Saint voice's patreon if you want:
Good to know. Really wish Saint's Voice would fix the kitchen's bugs and enable Marjorie's bath scenes soon too.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes