3.70 star(s) 26 Votes

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
I found a way around the bug. Just safe before u reach the love lvl and try to lvl it up at night, to the lvl that would trigger the "drunken mess honey event". Continue skipping the time from 18:00 (6pm) till 22:00 (10pm). Focus on lvl the love up until u can reach the late evening event where u can spend the night drinking with her after talking to her. That should trigger a non "messy" drunk event where ur dick appears to be covered in honey. After that drunk night fun scene the bug, where MC freezes in front of the sink will not appear because the event was skipped.

If i explained it do complicated. HMU
Thank you for this. I am testing it since I found that we could skip to the other character events like that and have been playing it that way since. The first event trigger really got me. It'll take a while to get the next one to trigger but I am working on her events outside of that each day.

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
Is anyone able to use the skills actively on people yet? I found the space bar and enter allow for the weapon but I haven't found anything that explains how the skills are actively used. I might need to finish Ashley's progression to be able to make the vials and all first but.... If anyone has any insight, please reply.

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
This version is Buggy , I played the apk version from the beginning and I can't finish a lot of the Story lines because of various bugs

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes