Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Having to chose between Nightowl living or dying both of my saves involved him being killed. I know, it's foolish but I enjoyed him dying so much I made two saves for it.

The story is cool so far and I've always been a fan of the Aquila model(hope I didn't butcher her name). Added to Watchlist.

Obviously mankind had not regressed enough

View attachment 2643418

:ROFLMAO:
There's hope for humanity after all.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Feels like im playing a CRPG, solid storytelling and love the decision points/mechanic. Absolutely blown away, hope dev continues with this type of narrative.

Anyone else thinks the MC looks kinda like Adam Driver lol? Its definitely fitting for the MC's character.

Hope we'd get supplementary resources like maps, encyclopedia etc. So much potential with the lore.

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Hey, great game! I finished playing first episode yesterday and gave it a review. Btw, do you have any sigs I could use?

Last edited:

Sparky4444

Apr 28, 2020
Hey, just finished the first episode, and I can say I'm in, good use of building the story so far, can't wait to see where it goes.

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Having to chose between Nightowl living or dying both of my saves involved him being killed. I know, it's foolish but I enjoyed him dying so much I made two saves for it.

The story is cool so far and I've always been a fan of the Aquila model(hope I didn't butcher her name). Added to Watchlist.

There's hope for humanity after all.
Nightowl dies like a retard, but I think maybe he's the better choice for the story, the other guy barely can talk.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Nightowl dies like a retard, but I think maybe he's the better choice for the story, the other guy barely can talk.
Yeah maybe but he still came off as a prick so I won't miss him.

Also, I agree with your point on the importance of build-up in the relationship department. It's detrimental to any good story in my opinion but you have to be careful not to stall too much. Don't want to be like that one famous Dev that's been doing this for years now, he started off with handjobs, legjobs, thighjobs etc., all while milking his supporters. Thankfully, this story doesn't feel that way at all.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Hey, great game! I finished playing first episode yesterday and gave it a review. Btw, do you have any sigs I could use?
I'm glad you liked it, and thank you for the review! I've only got the 1 sig (below) which you're of course welcome to use, but I'll work on making some more.
Well, hope you don't mind that I made you & all fans of this game some F a n S i g s for " NEW ANTIOCH ":

Aquila - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,76 MB /.gif

NAsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2728914_NAsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Safiya - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,83 MB / .gif

NAsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2728915_NAsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Milena - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,85 MB / .gif

NAsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3282091_NAsiG3.gif

Luciana - Fan Signature

NAsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3282092_NAsiG4.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel invited to use these Sigs in your personal signature...​
possibly in addition to the 'official'ones made by TheRedMyst ...The more the better ;)!

And TheRedMyst: thanks for your interesting game & good luck with the future development! All the best and cheers.

Last edited:

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Well, hope you don't mind that I made you & all fans of this game some F a n S i g s for " NEW ANTIOCH ":

Aquila - Fan Signature

View attachment 2705510

Safiya - Fan Signature

View attachment 2705511

+ With more updates & Li's I'll most likely add more Sigs as well +
_______________________________________________________________________________________

possibly in addition to the 'official'ones made by TheRedMyst ...The more the better ;)!

And TheRedMyst: thanks for your interesting game & good luck with the future development! All the best and cheers.
Thanks, looks good! (y)

Reactions: Gorse

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Just a question: It seems that a harem will be one of the main focuses in this game. Can I pursue a monogamous route in this game? I usually prefer to choose my favorite girl and remain loyal to her. Is harem forced?

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023

Aquila - Fan Signature

View attachment 2705510

Safiya - Fan Signature

View attachment 2705511

+ With more updates & Li's I'll most likely add more Sigs as well +

Thank you very much man! These look awesome (and miles better than anything I could ever do lol).

Just a question: It seems that a harem will be one of the main focuses in this game. Can I pursue a monogamous route in this game? I usually prefer to choose my favorite girl and remain loyal to her. Is harem forced?
Harem won't be forced. Every LI will have her own path, so you'll have the option to be romantic or platonic with them. I'm also going to try to make every adult scene optional, so even if you max out a girl's points you can still be just friends if you want.

I'll also be releasing a walkthrough with each new episode from now on, which will hopefully help. ;)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I'll only write when I like a game, the rest I just leave. So, as I wrote = I liked it! ;)

Good story, a MC to like, sweet girl
. nice renders and some a system of choices. (y)

Reactions: TheRedMyst

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Harem won't be forced. Every LI will have her own path, so you'll have the option to be romantic or platonic with them. I'm also going to try to make every adult scene optional, so even if you max out a girl's points you can still be just friends if you want.

I'll also be releasing a walkthrough with each new episode from now on, which will hopefully help. ;)
Thank you! I know it's down to personal preference (and mine tends to be unpopular... Lol), but I wish more devs would follow through with platonic vs. romantic relationships when dealing with harems. There are certain archetypes that I dislike romancing for one reason or another, so having the option to pick who I can romance and who I can keep things platonic with is a massive pro.

As for the walkthrough, will it be a PDF or will you integrate it into the game?

Reactions: TheRedMyst

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Thank you! I know it's down to personal preference (and mine tends to be unpopular... Lol), but I wish more devs would follow through with platonic vs. romantic relationships when dealing with harems. There are certain archetypes that I dislike romancing for one reason or another, so having the option to pick who I can romance and who I can keep things platonic with is a massive pro.

As for the walkthrough, will it be a PDF or will you integrate it into the game?
PDF. I actually didn't even think about integrating it into the game, but I like the idea. Maybe in a future release. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689693765374.png
Hey everyone,
This is Faustina. She's the current Imperatrix of the Antiochan Empire ...
Another week, another ~50 renders!
Faustina was easily the hardest character to settle on a look for.
I wanted her to look her age (early 40s), be expressive in the right ways,
and still have that voluptuous MILF aesthetic.
I hope you guys like her!

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes