Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
How is this still not one of the biggest new VNs yet? It's fucking amazing :love:
I mean it's fairly new and there's no lewd content yet (I think) save for seeing the MC's glorious wang. Give it time, though. If the story and worldbuilding keeps being just as good as the first update (and some lewds start showing up), then this'll end up being one of the greats I'm sure.

Reactions: TheRedMyst

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I mean it's fairly new and there's no lewd content yet (I think) save for seeing the MC's glorious wang. Give it time, though. If the story and worldbuilding keeps being just as good as the first update (and some lewds start showing up), then this'll end up being one of the greats I'm sure.
While sure sexual content help blow a lot of games up, this game (so far) is heads and shoulders above every new release in 2023 so far at least from the ones I tried so it's a bit of a shame not a lot of people know about it.

Reactions: TheRedMyst

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I found your game lately thanks to Dorfnutter recommendations sig and I must say that I am quite impressed by the quality you put in it. Despite only being in 0.1 I already fell in love with your story and characters, Nice work TheRedMyst :)
I made some fan sig (couldn't wait for 0.2 to be out), hope you will like them ;) (if someone needs another resolution, you can DM I will try to respond to it ASAP)
View attachment 2867465 View attachment 2867467 View attachment 2867469
View attachment 2867472
Nice supportive work, Elyxus!

If you haven't done already, report your post with these sigs to be linked to in the OP ;).
You may consider exchanging the font you used for the game title & the LIs names because - and no offense intended here - it's unfortunately hardly readable.

In addition, here are some Wallpapers...

AQUILA
Wallpaper 2k

AquilaWP.jpg

SAFIYA
Wallpaper 2k

SafiyaWP.jpg
... for you and all fine folks here who are looking forward to the continuation of TheRedMyst 's promising story.
May these shorten & sweeten the time until the new update release a wee bit as well!

Cheers and enjoy! :cool:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
You may consider exchanging the font you used for the game title & the LIs names because - and no offense intended here - it's unfortunately hardly readable.
Thank you for your constructive criticism :), I changed it, I think it's a lot better now (don't hesitate to tell me otherwise)
Nice wallpapers btw (y)

Reactions: Gorse

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1693123819698.png

We could just forget the audio ... murder is silent and effective in silencing all
and for the very start of this game it comes in muffled mumbled words
seeping in the silence of complacency for the chatterbox drowning out
murder with his annoying voice of that trap he would not shut soon enough.

The babe MC is woefully mind blown by when exchanging looks at the docks,
she be all we need in this game, the same kind of thoughts and mannerisms,
on par with those of MC, these additions to the plot make them both a perfect match,
so their scenes are great and any future ones are also bound to be these awesome
endearing additions to this game in future updates.

Those facial expressions on her and her smiles were all we needed to mend MC”s bleeding heart.

Dev:
”Episode 2 is nearly entirely set in the city of New Antioch. Aqua Palma is seeing red, and they've tasked their most dangerous weapon--you--with infilitrating the capital and seeing to its downfall. But you'll discover that the truth is rarely so simple, and that, for the first time in your life, you have a choice.

A choice between vengeance... and freedom.”
Day dreaming of the future game:
MC and his babe, running away from the likes of templars and assassins wannabe-s,
a wonderful theme for a game with characters looking to turn a new leaf in their lives.

1693124739226.png
New Antioch [R0.2] Dev Log #13
Hail citizens ...
surprisingly the first to show Safiya. She features quite heavily in episode 2 ...

Last edited:

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Hi everyone, release dates and changelog for episode 2 have been announced .
I am not responsible for any delays Starfield may have as a result of this ;)

Turbo4elik

Oct 14, 2019
Hi everyone, release dates and changelog for episode 2 have been announced .
I am not responsible for any delays Starfield may have as a result of this ;)
Will Episode 2 be available for non-patrons after the 15th?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1693761359084.png
Episode 2 "The Mission over Mourning"
. . . . Changelog:
  • 15,027 words
  • 718 renders (excl. animations)
  • 2 animations
  • 6 music tracks
  • 20 sound effects
Episode 1 "Water and Blood"
. . . Changelog:
  • 4 new renders and new choices to Aquila's game scene. A new save will be required to get her relation changes.
  • Minor fixes and dialogue changes

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mipecio and Scar7
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes