3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I’m serious Shelly, you could work for the GFX’rs here
GFX Request Thread
Maybe one day, Personally I feel, I think I wanna get better first with the animated signatures, i know I have improved with the cigs for the past few months, but, I just feel they can be better, i am a picky bitch lol

Knew you like the Xia one,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Games pretty frustrating with the ludicrous number of greyed out options in the dialogue. Kiara's perversity/corruption isn't high enough i guess because i'm not interested in my female MC banging all the guys.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Games pretty frustrating with the ludicrous number of greyed out options in the dialogue. Kiara's perversity/corruption isn't high enough i guess because i'm not interested in my female MC banging all the guys.
My brother in christ , kiara hasn't even had sex with anyone yet.

Secondly , which options are greyed out? Very high corruption obviously needs some form of corruption so id say just do the photoshoots alone , kiara doesn't exactly get touched or anything and you'd gain it pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
My brother in christ , kiara hasn't even had sex with anyone yet.

Secondly , which options are greyed out? Very high corruption obviously needs some form of corruption so id say just do the photoshoots alone , kiara doesn't exactly get touched or anything and you'd gain it pretty quickly.
as far as i know i did all the photoshoots. usually the one paying out the highest amount of money which i'm guessing gives the most corruption. Maybe there just isn't much sex in this game yet...i don't know. Some of the girls keep suggesting she does some slightly corrupt shit which I always assumed led to at least a little petting action or something...like i think her cousin wanted her to get in the bath with her but the option to say yes was greyed out. Like maybe there wasn't a whole lot of anything there, but I assume there would have at least been some suggestiive talk that would raise her corruption, but i can't even get in the tub.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
as far as i know i did all the photoshoots. usually the one paying out the highest amount of money which i'm guessing gives the most corruption. Maybe there just isn't much sex in this game yet...i don't know. Some of the girls keep suggesting she does some slightly corrupt shit which I always assumed led to at least a little petting action or something...like i think her cousin wanted her to get in the bath with her but the option to say yes was greyed out. Like maybe there wasn't a whole lot of anything there, but I assume there would have at least been some suggestiive talk that would raise her corruption, but i can't even get in the tub.
Umm I don't think you lack corruption there , you lack fondness instead since i remember that having a very less corruption value.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Kaz :Hey my friend , do you think what my Kiara did with Lana in the clothing shop and with Natsuko in the bathroom Or what She planning to do with Xia considered cheating My beloved Angel Azumi . :unsure:
SexyShelly : NO , NOT at all
Kaz : thank you very much , I was worried.

View attachment 3381103
Well It is cheating technically but they aren't a couple yet so I guess It's alright.

However in future events may affect relationships as well , so try to stay loyal lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
The tub part with Natsuko? that is fondness not corruption, you missed at least one flirt option with her

I have added a save file for pc version for you if it helps, it is just before the bath tub scene with Natsuko, when you get the option, select Massage Natsuko and then Play With Natsuko

Simply, save the file to your game save folder, you can find it on page 9 slot 6

Hope it helps ya

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: not even Evelyn :unsure:
Azumi won't see it as cheating, as she is waiting for Kiara to be fully hers, (remember that they have only meet about 5 days ago in game) so what you may do with Xia or Evelyn or Lana or whoever, until Kiara goes fully commitment with Azumi, Azumi won't mind, it won't effect you and Azumi, but, when Azumi and Kiara are fully together then, after that, it's your choice to be faithful, like Shikharisfree said, they are just seeing each other so they are not technically together yet

It's just Azumi is so sweet, she is waiting for her love to be hers
screenshot0079.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Azumi won't see it as cheating, as she is waiting for Kiara to be fully hers, (remember that they have only meet about 5 days ago in game) so what you may do with Xia or Evelyn or Lana or whoever, until Kiara goes fully commitment with Azumi, Azumi won't mind, it won't effect you and Azumi, but, when Azumi and Kiara are fully together then, after that, it's your choice to be faithful, like Shikharisfree said, they are just seeing each other so they are not technically together yet

It's just Azumi is so sweet, she is waiting for her love to be hers
View attachment 3381358
and I will never ever cheat on her any more :cry::cry::cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
and I will never ever cheat on her any more :cry::cry::cry:
Any more? :ROFLMAO: you're okay to explore other females until they finally get together, Azumi is waiting for Kiara, Kiara is finding herself, so when Kiara makes a decision on whom she wants to be with out of the four of them, then, from that moment, will matter more, but, don't worry until then, explore, it's not cheating, it's Kiara finding herself

• Red Heart

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Any more? :ROFLMAO: you're okay to explore other females until they finally get together, Azumi is waiting for Kiara, Kiara is finding herself, so when Kiara makes a decision on whom she wants to be with out of the four of them, then, from that moment, will matter more, but, don't worry until then, explore, it's not cheating, it's Kiara finding herself
I am very sure that you are jokking , Check her levels to relations. :WeSmart: :love:
and you said before we still can buy fondness in the shop again , right ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I am very sure that you are jokking , Check her levels to relations. :WeSmart: :love:
and you said before we still can buy fondness in the shop again , right ?
You know what I mean :D (it too early in the morning for me lol, im an hour behind you only got back from work 5 hours ago lol) when Kiara is ready to commit within a relationship

Azumi told Kiara, she will wait as long as their is a chance (Kiara love stats towards Azumi) like, if Azumi didn't have that shower sex with her trainer on the last update, then, she is waiting for Kiara to fall in her arms, so your on the right path with being fully with Azumi, but, you can still play around with other females in game and won't effect yours and Azumi relationship until, you and Azumi are together as a couple, so don't worry about Xia and Evelyn or other females, play around with them when you get the option, it won't effect you and Azumi, then when they are together as a couple, you can be all faithful with her

Yeah, Shikharisfree has said their is more shopping segments to be added so you can change your fondness and corruption at any time

Or do what I am doing, got playthrough with Azumi, a playthrough with Rose, if you want also, have playthrough with the guys and I have a playthrough where Kiara is staying single with corruption

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes