3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
No I haven't/ Just commenting what I think they mean. Dont see what else they could be referring to with that statement.
Which is weird since your banner picture alone would suggest the opposite.
lol ikr

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
By the time she was boarding the subway I had to quit this game becuase of the points above. Not my cup of tea I guess although I loved the setting and models.
Sorry to hear that , i hope we pickup your trust again in chapter 2 , we'll fix the few mistakes for sure!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
not only one but multiple female protagonists? well not for me (even my favourite incest kink will not help) but good renders gl with developements....
Actually most of other the females are on a linear path , what you control mainly is kiara / damian so give it a go in chapter 2 , since it will mainly focus on her , if still not no worries thanks for trying it out!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So if I understand you correctly the main focus is gonna be incest?
Not at all , that's just one element the main focus is on Kiara getting herself together in japan while remaining noble and either keisuke or damian depending on your choices in chapter 2 getting closer to her or.. well azumi.

Reactions: Ragnar

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Just finished and would like to share some thoughts.

Positives:
1. Azumi is such a cutie and I cant wait to start her romance.
2. There seems to be a mystery surrounding Kiara's amnesia and hopefully it's not just that her family wanted her to avoid dating someone.
3. Hopefully John suffers terribly in the future.

Negatives:
1. The game is in desperate need of someone to go over the dialog.
2. The meeting with Mason regarding the divorce makes him seem like an idiot. Being drunk wouldn't excuse John molesting his daughter to the court.The 'assault" came from her protecting Kiara and that would actually help Mia's case against him. And instead of deleting the evidence from the bar Veronica should buy it. Can you see why Mason's advise is really bad.
3. I pray to kami that every guy isn't going to be a total sack of shit. How has Dennis been groping guests without the hotel being sued or him being fired? If you defend yourself he shouldn't even try that bs again with them.
4. I really dislike switching to the different perspectives when they dont add to Kiara's story and it happens way too often.
Hopefully these negatives get addressed and we can tell Keisuke and Damian you're not interested in dating.

Sorry but he seems to be a creep as well going by his $500 scene. I get the impression he's lying about being gay to get women to let their guard down and get naked around him. Natsuko also seems to thinks he's a creep so I'm wondering why she suggests you go to his shop.
Hey there thank you so much , first of all glad you like the game

Alright so 11. yes azumi will have a play path and you can avoid damian and keisuke completely as well.

2. Kiara's amensia / situation is not just cuz family didn't want damian for him but rather well.. without spoiling kiara saw something that damian did that affected her deeply and hence memory erasure was needed.

3. John hmm.. well that depends on you the player.

Negatives - 1. I'm definitely gonna have to get back to the writer for this , since it seems a common while its not trash level its still abit annoying so no more short forms , there will be brackets or italian font format for thoughts and simple for conversations , lastly I'll also make sure to give the script a grammarly app pass just to be sure.

2. Actually by definition in law of my country at least and i think its the same in uk , to be convicted of a crime you need to have 3 elements present or some cases 2 of them at least - Sound mind , No coercsion , Mental capacity / intention.

Sound mind and mental capacity by law can be challanged if the person was drunk , now yes realistically john is disgusting and he knew what he was doing but an example to this would be the OJ simpson case where everyone knew what happened but just due to the glove not fitting it goes that way, so naturally due to that john might've saved himself or dragged the case for very long.

3. Dennis probably will not appear anymore in the game , that was just one off go actually because the game mostly will be in japan now and i couldn't have black / african american people there so for those that wanted scenes with one black guy , they got it.

4. This i can fully assure you is fixed in chapter 2 since we have a proper script so it'll go much more like Kiara's entire day then the new york segments instead or we can just make chapter 2 solely focused on kiara.

With that said , Thanks and i assure you things you're worried about won't exist in chapter 2 , I've got much better understanding of the renpy engine and daz so you'll have plenty of options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Dennis probably will not appear anymore in the game , that was just one off go actually because the game mostly will be in japan now and i couldn't have black / african american people there so for those that wanted scenes with one black guy , they got it.
Umm, there are plenty of black people in Japan.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Umm, there are plenty of black people in Japan.
I mean there are but not majority right , if people want it we can include em but for the most part it's asians + mixed people.

Can probably include one person but again won't be as important to the story still.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah but even if public response is in favour of the male protag to be included (Which seems to be most likely), please do make him optional and minor part of the game. Male MC in a FMC centered games are like parasites who slowly and gradually take over the entire game to the point FMC who's supposed to be main character turns into npc in their own fucking game. I.e Glamour.
What the fuck is this!? Are we supposed to let the devs do what they want or not?
"Dev, follow your vision and tell your story" either that applies to everybody or nobody.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Now again Your another good critcism id like to point here is that I should've given an option to straight up reject the cosplay segment , but the problem then would be you cutting out a entire job section in the game , and while i can do that in chapter 2 with someone who knows code better it still wouldn't make sense since kiara isn't someone with a work visa so she has to do small jobs.
Her aunt literally says she doesn't need to work so there's no point in forcing the job scene since she doesn't need the money. I could be wrong but wasn't Kiara born in Japan/ have Japanese citizenship so she shouldn't need a work visa.
2. Actually by definition in law of my country at least and i think its the same in uk , to be convicted of a crime you need to have 3 elements present or some cases 2 of them at least - Sound mind , No coercsion , Mental capacity / intention.

Sound mind and mental capacity by law can be challanged if the person was drunk , now yes realistically john is disgusting and he knew what he was doing but an example to this would be the OJ simpson case where everyone knew what happened but just due to the glove not fitting it goes that way, so naturally due to that john might've saved himself or dragged the case for very long.
But isn't she going for a divorce and not a criminal conviction? If she is just going for the divorce than the burden of evidence should be different right? She would just have to show the judge that he drinks excessively and is a danger to the girls and trying to rape his own daughter would qualify as a threat to their safety. The whole OJ thing is that the LAPD had(and has) a history of corruption including planting evidence and police brutality so when some of the blood evidence was shown to be tainted AND the glove not fitting the jurors had an excuse to tell the LAPD to go fuck themselves.
Not at all , that's just one element the main focus is on Kiara getting herself together in japan while remaining noble and either keisuke or damian depending on your choices in chapter 2 getting closer to her or.. well azumi.
Hopefully Azumi isnt treated as an afterthought. It is extremly annoying when a game with female protag+lesbian tag treats the lesbian content as lesser than a guy route or just something for some guy in the scene to enjoy.(or has the tag for like a scene. if it has the tag it should be a focus.)
And the real problem with Dennis isn't that he's black but that the game assumes he had his way with the mom why else would he steal the bag? If I make a choice the game should reflect that by having him being too afraid to even try to steal the bag. It also seems that the game assumes you let the train molester have his way. If choices don't truly affect the story than this is really a kinetic novel.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
What the fuck is this!? Are we supposed to let the devs do what they want or not?
"Dev, follow your vision and tell your story" either that applies to everybody or nobody.
Do you even read? Maybe read previous few replies before blabbering? Dev said male protagonist segment will depend entirely on public response, It's not what dev wants or maybe he does Idk. Point is, I didn't demand anything from him, I simply asked him #Please if does include male MC due to public response, make him optional considering the game's entire premise is about Female MC.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Do you even read? Maybe read previous few replies before blabbering? Dev said male protagonist segment will depend entirely on public response, It's not what dev wants or maybe he does Idk. Point is, I didn't demand anything from him, I simply asked him if does include male MC, make him optional considering the game's entire premise is about Female MC.
Yeah but even if public response is in favour of the male protag to be included (Which seems to be most likely), please do make him optional and minor part of the game. Male MC in a FMC centered games are like parasites who slowly and gradually take over the entire game to the point FMC who's supposed to be main character turns into npc in their own fucking game. I.e Glamour.
That sure as fuck sounds like a demand to me.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It says multiple protagonist is there any male mc?
There is , I can't say too much about him you'd have to play to find out and you will have a challange to maintain him as well if you want to get together with the female mc

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Her aunt literally says she doesn't need to work so there's no point in forcing the job scene since she doesn't need the money. I could be wrong but wasn't Kiara born in Japan/ have Japanese citizenship so she shouldn't need a work visa.

But isn't she going for a divorce and not a criminal conviction? If she is just going for the divorce than the burden of evidence should be different right? She would just have to show the judge that he drinks excessively and is a danger to the girls and trying to rape his own daughter would qualify as a threat to their safety. The whole OJ thing is that the LAPD had(and has) a history of corruption including planting evidence and police brutality so when some of the blood evidence was shown to be tainted AND the glove not fitting the jurors had an excuse to tell the LAPD to go fuck themselves.

Hopefully Azumi isnt treated as an afterthought. It is extremly annoying when a game with female protag+lesbian tag treats the lesbian content as lesser than a guy route or just something for some guy in the scene to enjoy.(or has the tag for like a scene. if it has the tag it should be a focus.)
And the real problem with Dennis isn't that he's black but that the game assumes he had his way with the mom why else would he steal the bag? If I make a choice the game should reflect that by having him being too afraid to even try to steal the bag. It also seems that the game assumes you let the train molester have his way. If choices don't truly affect the story than this is really a kinetic novel.
Um.. did you miss the entire tea shop scene , if you did you would know why she wants to do a job.

and divorce still needs evidence dude , while ny may be one party consent in many laws it still requires proof as well , the reason they had to get rid of him being drunk was to throw that card out , as for the lawsuit don't worry its not a small trial , you will see all sides of it , the case was mostly won by mia anyway even without drunk as she could've brought up past charges and lawsuits of john , however adultry is a serious crime as well and it also shows that the person might be getting divorce for purely alimony benefits rather than the real cause .

I can't say much but trial does indeed happen ( not end ) in chapter 2 too so you'll see where that leads.

Also like i said before and now repeating , Azumi is the third canon ( without corruption) ending option , so no she won't be sidetracked , you will have plenty of scenes with her to get together.

I think I should make a roadmap + introductions of characters so people know what to expect as well in chapter 2 other than just mc / kiara.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes