3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
After deleting your old ones just extract the game again and click on load , delete any other existing game instance as well.
I had the same error with the trackeback in the icon that was supposed to be a heart. Also, nothing appears in the findness heart and it appeared before. Another thing, when Kiara goes to be and decides to call someone, everything is greyed out. So, what to do in order for all your choices and corruption points to remain, without having to start the game from scratch?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The romance between Azumi is a special one, as that is my first and preferred playthrough, Lana, you won't have romance with her but you will get scenes with her and Kiara together (you might have already played that part) but more will surely be added between them, there is still lesbian corruption paths as well with other female characters that includes Xia, Evelyn and some others ;)

The other lesbian romance is with Rose
Thank you Very much , can I ask you if the shop to buy fond and reroute romance is one time only or we will have it again in future , I check OP about that but not found :unsure::unsure:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I had the same error with the trackeback in the icon that was supposed to be a heart. Also, nothing appears in the findness heart and it appeared before. Another thing, when Kiara goes to be and decides to call someone, everything is greyed out. So, what to do in order for all your choices and corruption points to remain, without having to start the game from scratch?
that is a fair question , for me I tried every thing but no way , so I Play the game from the start again and it is perfectly fine cause in 0.46 characters will be shown indvidualy when they appear in the game in fond and romance Not all of them from the start like 0.45

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Can you try these saves files?

6-1LT1save is Azumi path
7-1-LT1save is Keisuke path
8-1-LT1save is Rose path
9-1-LT1save is Damian path

These 4 do start from the beginning of this update, so you won't need to restart

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrimX95 and Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Can you try these saves files?

6-1LT1save is Azumi path
7-1-LT1save is Keisuke path
8-1-LT1save is Rose path
9-1-LT1save is Damian path

These 4 do start from the beginning of this update, so you won't need to restart
I actually started from scratch, still, just reached the phone stuff and can´t call anyone.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I actually started from scratch, still, just reached the phone stuff and can´t call anyone.
You most likely complimented or flirted with another partner , doing that reduces romances with others.

See-saw system so story makes sense and we didn't want to do a harem in this one as kiara isn't like that at start least.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You most likely complimented or flirted with another partner , doing that reduces romances with others.

See-saw system so story makes sense and we didn't want to do a harem in this one as kiara isn't like that at start least.
So romance and corruption are inversely proportional, and if you're going the romance path it's better to stick to one of the four?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
The romance between Azumi is a special one, as that is my first and preferred playthrough, Lana, you won't have romance with her but you will get scenes with her and Kiara together (you might have already played that part) but more will surely be added between them, there is still lesbian corruption paths as well with other female characters that includes Xia, Evelyn and some others ;)

The other lesbian romance is with Rose
For this statement if anyone is interested , Azumi is the quote on quote canon ending the writer wrote in the very first draft with the damian background from start.

It's after my involvement and her recommendation and the team that we added plots of keisuke and rose.

So essentially while all of them equally share the content size in updates , you can play any route and have it the way you want.

Secondly , don't feel bad or unfair about romancing one partner. Your other LI's will end up with someone instead too by the ending in a happy conclusion if you do the choices right enough and let things happen how they do.

Once again leave a review if you liked the game , helps alot :)

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So romance and corruption are inversely proportional, and if you're going the romance path it's better to stick to one of the four?
No , for now you can corrupt her all you want and stick to one romance but you can't do multi romance.

Also in corruption there will be events that do reduce romance , for example let's say kiara let's something very sexual happen to her and she doesn't fight back / stop it then that reduces it as well

An example in the very late chapter 3 when they are indeed committed , if you let sexual things happen to you / kiara then you will lose romance points. ( You can gain them back but i'd prefer to just play naturally)

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

I´m not complaining about her scene alone at the end, not at all, hehe, it was very good. But yes, i flirted with Lana, Azumi, Rose, and some more. Rose and Azumi appeared on screen that i gained romance points. I even bought fondness points for Xia. And since i can´t track how many points i have with each character, i had no idea that flirting with one reduced points with another.
It´s also impossible not to flirt with Lana, that is one perfect and glorious woman.
There should be a way to keep track of the relationships. For instance, when it´s asked if you want to spend money to change relationships, i said no, because i thought all was on track due to what i said before. On that moment there should have been a notification of the status of the relations for you to chose accordingly, that´s my suggestion.
I wouldn´t mind not romancing anyone, if the scenes with the girls are still there and all the Kiara stuff is good.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of New Beginnings in Japan Chapter 2 to v0.4.6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I´m not complaining about her scene alone at the end, not at all, hehe, it was very good. But yes, i flirted with Lana, Azumi, Rose, and some more. Rose and Azumi appeared on screen that i gained romance points. I even bought fondness points for Xia. And since i can´t track how many points i have with each character, i had no idea that flirting with one reduced points with another.
It´s also impossible not to flirt with Lana, that is one perfect and glorious woman.
There should be a way to keep track of the relationships. For instance, when it´s asked if you want to spend money to change relationships, i said no, because i thought all was on track due to what i said before. On that moment there should have been a notification of the status of the relations for you to chose accordingly, that´s my suggestion.
I wouldn´t mind not romancing anyone, if the scenes with the girls are still there and all the Kiara stuff is good.
You can measure fondness via the white heart at left

Also no , corruption does not reduce romance neither does flirting or stuff only romancing other 4 LI's is what decreases it

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
you said " if you liked it " NO NO I Love It.
but just give my time to learn the rules carefuly , cause I rated my favorite games before and they have been deleted for " oh do not do this ., Do not do that " and this game deseve at least 5 stars and definitly I will do it after learning how :cry::cry:
Well in that case just see the other 5 star reviews , put your thoughts in that format and you're done :)

Anyway , we'll keep going till we can thanks for playing.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I have a question, if I flirt with someone before meeting Damian. Do I already have a minus points the moment I meet him?

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes