3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I'll be honest, why does Kiara (the main protagonist) look like a 40-year-old single mother, while the supposed mother looks like her daughter in comparison.
Do you perhaps mean the banner image or all renders? cuz mia looks very old although if many agree we can perhaps alter the model a bit.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hmmm i see many game out lately with female MC. but this one has amazing renders. But ima peace out since i only play game with Male MC but good luck with the game.
Fun fact , it's a good choice for you too because

It has a male protag as well , although not much present in chapter 1 so i would recommend to check out chapter 2 when its out , hope you like it then!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So no further interaction with the father? If so I'm a little disappointed since there is barely any F/D content, especially with a female protagonist. Regardless, the current product has a lot of scenes, Kiara is hot AF and I love the control over what occurs. The grammar is rough, but not unreadable. Looking forward to what you bring in future updates.

Good luck dev, I wish you great success.
Father will have a role , i can't spoil it yet but if you've played it , you know the case won't be in favor of the mother too much so Kiara / mc may have to go back to the ny house as well.

However if you would like to leave ideas i'm open to it , leave them in suggestions on discord :)

also sorry for grammar lmao

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Fun fact , it's a good choice for you too because

It has a male protag as well , although not much present in chapter 1 so i would recommend to check out chapter 2 when its out , hope you like it then!
I hope male protagonist will be completely optional though. I detest multiple protagonists games especially when it's a Male protagonist in a Female protagonist centered game.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I hope male protagonist will be completely optional though. I detest multiple protagonists game especially when it's Male protagonist in a female protagonist centered game.
It's still on the verge actually , i only included 1 scene for a reason , if public response is that they want the male protags to be just in story not as protag , then we'll go ahead with that.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
It's still on the verge actually , i only included 1 scene for a reason , if public response is that they want the male protags to be just in story not as protag , then we'll go ahead with that.
Yeah but even if public response is in favour of the male protag to be included (Which seems to be most likely), please do make him optional and minor part of the game. Male MC in a FMC centered games are like parasites who slowly and gradually take over the entire game to the point FMC who's supposed to be main character turns into npc in their own fucking game. I.e Glamour.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yeah but even if public response is in favour of the male protag to be included (Which seems to be most likely), please do make him optional and minor part of the game. Male MC in a FMC centered games are like parasites who slowly and gradually take over the entire game to the point FMC who's supposed to be main character turns into npc in their own fucking game. I.e Glamour.
Yes yes don't worry even if included it won't overshadow kiara/ mc you can relax on that aspect.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes