3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Hey there ! i can probably answer this much better in discord but to be very clear for everyone

The mc in chapter 2 will be totally yours , if you want to get rid of the guys completely they will be out of your playthrough for the most apart other than appearances.
Finalllly lol as an Asian Lesbian I don't think I have came across a game with an Asian female MC that can have a completely lesbian route, if there are other games like that then I have missed them. I did enjoy the game so far, and really looking forward to what's coming next, best of luck Dev!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Finalllly lol as an Asian Lesbian I don't think I have came across a game with an Asian female MC that can have a completely lesbian route, if there are other games like that then I have missed them. I did enjoy the game so far, and really looking forward to what's coming next, best of luck Dev!
Ty! , also Kiara is half asian half american , but yes you can end up with azumi / redhead that is fully asian.

So i hope you enjoy it!

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
You should definitely try out A Summer's End - Hong Kong, 1986. One of the best female protagonist VN's here.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So if I understand you correctly the main focus is gonna be incest?
Sounds like they are saying there is an incest path but you aren't forced to go down it.

*Welp* Outside of the initial story setup hopefully.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

:eek::PogChamp:The father is alive? Not missing? It is almost unheard of:ROFLMAO:, usually the father is never in the picture in an incest adult VN games (even in non-incest ones too). I have not played the game myself but at least from what I read, the father is not dead. Probably because it is female MC (rare), in which case maybe the mother is dead but I did not read anything about it. I guess, I will find out soon enough when I play it then.

Anyway, the game has interesting premise for a story, which can develop in many ways. Renders look good. I'm keeping an eye for this one at the moment, hope to be able to play it sometime later.

One thing unconventional about the plot is that, normally people who lost their memory tend to stay at the place they used to live because it might help them recuperate the lost memories. So, this is something different, perhaps 'radical new treatment':unsure:.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Shikharsfree. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve23x

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I was thinking, YAY! Japanese girls, but they all look like the western body types .... :cry:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
... what? have you played the game? lol
No I haven't/ Just commenting what I think they mean. Dont see what else they could be referring to with that statement.
Which is weird since your banner picture alone would suggest the opposite.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, wasn't a fan. Translation(?) or grammar needs a lot of work. So many misspellings and improper punctuation. As well, don't use short hand in someone's spoken dialogue. It's weird (for example, her friend saying "ffs"). On that note, there is no telling what is spoken dialogue or thoughts. It is all written the exact same way, so you have no idea what someone is saying out loud or what someone is thinking. It's a confusing mess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, this needs a lot of work. Sorry for the long rant, but put it in a spoiler for a reason lol. This just feels like a typical run of the mill female corruption game. But dialogue/grammar needs a lot of work as it is rather confusing (no idea what is supposed to be spoken dialogue and what is supposed to be thoughts for one).

Either way, in the end, wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. :)

Jun 9, 2017
♪ ♫
Big in Japaaan tonight!
Big in Japaaaan be tight!
Big in Japan where the Eastern seaaaaaaaa's so blueeeeee.
♫ ♪

Guess who is going to be... BIG in Japan?

Update: Those dialogs... my God.

Abort, abort!

Last edited:
Reactions: LongoMcFap

Harazz

Jan 27, 2023
Eh, wasn't a fan. Translation(?) or grammar needs a lot of work. So many misspellings and improper punctuation. As well, don't use short hand in someone's spoken dialogue. It's weird (for example, her friend saying "ffs"). On that note, there is no telling what is spoken dialogue or thoughts. It is all written the exact same way, so you have no idea what someone is saying out loud or what someone is thinking. It's a confusing mess.

So yeah, this needs a lot of work. Sorry for the long rant, but put it in a spoiler for a reason lol. This just feels like a typical run of the mill female corruption game. But dialogue/grammar needs a lot of work as it is rather confusing (no idea what is supposed to be spoken dialogue and what is supposed to be thoughts for one).

Either way, in the end, wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. :)
By the time she was boarding the subway I had to quit this game becuase of the points above. Not my cup of tea I guess although I loved the setting and models.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Just finished and would like to share some thoughts.

Positives:
1. Azumi is such a cutie and I cant wait to start her romance.
2. There seems to be a mystery surrounding Kiara's amnesia and hopefully it's not just that her family wanted her to avoid dating someone.
3. Hopefully John suffers terribly in the future.

Negatives:
1. The game is in desperate need of someone to go over the dialog.
2. The meeting with Mason regarding the divorce makes him seem like an idiot. Being drunk wouldn't excuse John molesting his daughter to the court.The 'assault" came from her protecting Kiara and that would actually help Mia's case against him. And instead of deleting the evidence from the bar Veronica should buy it. Can you see why Mason's advise is really bad.
3. I pray to kami that every guy isn't going to be a total sack of shit. How has Dennis been groping guests without the hotel being sued or him being fired? If you defend yourself he shouldn't even try that bs again with them.
4. I really dislike switching to the different perspectives when they dont add to Kiara's story and it happens way too often.
Hopefully these negatives get addressed and we can tell Keisuke and Damian you're not interested in dating.

It's a shame that Taka is gay (maybe), as he seems like the only decent male out of all of them so far (somewhat decent, but at least he's not openly trying to rape the MC like everyone else).
Sorry but he seems to be a creep as well going by his $500 scene. I get the impression he's lying about being gay to get women to let their guard down and get naked around him. Natsuko also seems to thinks he's a creep so I'm wondering why she suggests you go to his shop.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

Hey there! just read your review okay so i think we should get few things clear as well and address the critcism here but i believe you're wrong too on one point so do read this since i've read your post too

3 things I will completely agree , was new with daz and other reasons so i wasn't the best at face controls in intro scenes anyway not the point ,

So chapter 2 and actually i can probably update the current version script as well when i get some time , but from now dialogue that is spoken directly will be plain text and thoughts would be in bracket as in

Dialogue - lets go there

thought - ( I hope she's alright)

Alright 2nd thing to address is the english/ grammar that's on me no worries , uh i can probably get the script a grammarly pass through the app and perhaps fix that but chapter 2 again won't have any of these issues also yes i will stop using the short forms aka idk , ffs , fr and etc.

Last fair criticism yes i agree we switch scenes alot in this particular chapter but my defence on that would be because unlike other games i didn't want to introduce characters and leave them to dust , so everyone you had to know in story is here except for like 2/3 more maybe which aren't too concerning

Now here are the factors i think you may have misjudged so read this kindly

With all that said , like i mentioned i will fix the mistakes you pointed out , And chapter 2 is strongly focused on Kiara so maybe that will be to your liking , although i usually don't say this but if harassment and creep is what triggers you i would recommend to not try it.

Sorry , its just how corruption games work , what i can do is give a complete sfw version if you want or a path to avoid it but if you expect me to remove harassment and etc altogether sorry that's just not going to happen.

Still thank you , i'm sorry if i sound rude here , you said a few right things but some are quite niche and nitpicky so yeah had to say my side too.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes