Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
View attachment 1567599

Overview:
The story follows a man who died in a car accident, things take a turn for the weird when he wakes up on the floor of a hotel room, and now he is an attractive female. This man will discover very fast that the girl's name was Nicole Miller and that she was the embodiment of the word bitch, not just a prostitute but a sex addict but a real asshole without any friends or future in life, but the new Nicole won't stand for that! Now it's time to take the reins of his (her) new life and put his old mind to work in this new body. He knows he can find happiness in this new body and maybe meet a few girls too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-31
Release Date: 2023-03-31
Developer: Moccasin's Mirror - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.1
Language: English
Other Games: Lust Vessel - New Body, New Life (original)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from version 0.6 aren't compatible, you have to restart your save

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Update Only*

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1186777 View attachment 1186763 View attachment 1186761 View attachment 1567647 View attachment 1186760 View attachment 1186764 View attachment 1287641 View attachment 1567646
is the gay stuff avoidable?

Jul 17, 2020
Tatiana (the bar girl)
Python:
define tt = Character ("Tatiana", who_color="#DA70D6")
and Tiffany (from Cathouse show)
Python:
define tt = Character ("Tiffany")
are defined as the same character short code causing all Tatiana dialogue to be mis-named as Tiffany dialogue

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Tatiana (the bar girl)
Python:
define tt = Character ("Tatiana", who_color="#DA70D6")
and Tiffany (from Cathouse show)
Python:
define tt = Character ("Tiffany")
are defined as the same character short code causing all Tatiana dialogue to be mis-named as Tiffany dialogue
Thanks for leting me know! That will be fixed for the next version.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I seriously dislike the sandbox :(

Moccasin's Mirror

is there any chance in the future for this project to be made into a VN? without sandbox?
good game so far don't get me wronng but the sandbox is really annoying, for example I have the spyglass at messages but nothing happens, it's letting me know there's a new event but I can't enable it.
Hoping your next projects are sandbox free :p

Reactions: JeiTrd

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I seriously dislike the sandbox :(

Moccasin's Mirror

is there any chance in the future for this project to be made into a VN? without sandbox?
good game so far don't get me wronng but the sandbox is really annoying, for example I have the spyglass at messages but nothing happens, it's letting me know there's a new event but I can't enable it.
Hoping your next projects are sandbox free :p
You are lucky that Lust Survivor (our next game) plays like a traditional VN. I'm not sure if it going to be to your taste since it's 2D though

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You are lucky that Lust Survivor (our next game) plays like a traditional VN. I'm not sure if it going to be to your taste since it's 2D though
I don't mind 2D :D
can't wait to see it, if it's anything like this one I reckon it will be pretty great :D
as long as there aren't any controversial kinks xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewBodyNewLifeRemake-0.12
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
How to unlock futa route?
You don't need to unlock it, the player can't be a futa but there is at least 1 futa character to get intimate with (the daughter of the Dr. who treats the protagonist), though her route starts kinda rocky, due to the bad history between her and the original owner of the body the protag inherits. The ability to progress with the futa is tied to a bit of progress on the main story content (or, if this isn't meant to be a main story, more precisely going the first steps towards connecting with the protagonists girlfriend (the 1 he was in a relationship with before the accident)

Edit: My bad, turns out the player character can be a futa, that's interesting to know, never stumbled across that route. :D

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
May I ask what type of story it will be? Anything that might be interesting to people preferring female on female (or at least futa) stuff? (Not a problem if not ofc, this game has been enjoyable so far, can't have them all :p)

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
How to unlock futa route?
For the futa route follow Marina's story at some point she'll offer it. "The futa route" isn't a regular route like the ones for the girls, but affect other events, right now Jenna's sex scene is the only one where Nicole can use her penis aside from Marina's event

May I ask what type of story it will be? Anything that might be interesting to people preferring female on female (or at least futa) stuff? (Not a problem if not ofc, this game has been enjoyable so far, can't have them all :p)
The story for Lust Survivor is in the same universe as our other games (2D and Sci-fi) the player control 7 girls that crashland on an uninhabited planet. We have been focusing on giving the player more input on how the story plays out with bad endings and variations on the sex scenes.
This game have one full time futa and 2 girls that can grow a penis in certain situations. For the bad endings you don't have to worry about getting them by surprise, but it will give you some extra sex scenes.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
For the futa route follow Marina's story at some point she'll offer it. "The futa route" isn't a regular route like the ones for the girls, but affect other events, right now Jenna's sex scene is the only one where Nicole can use her penis aside from Marina's event

The story for Lust Survivor is in the same universe as our other games (2D and Sci-fi) the player control 7 girls that crashland on an uninhabited planet. We have been focusing on giving the player more input on how the story plays out with bad endings and variations on the sex scenes.
This game have one full time futa and 2 girls that can grow a penis in certain situations. For the bad endings you don't have to worry about getting them by surprise, but it will give you some extra sex scenes.
In that case I am very much looking forward to it, definitely gonna give it a shot asap, from your description it sounds like you'll allow players to stick to girl on girl action, which this game here already does pretty well. Very nice! :)

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Is there a page here for Lust Survivor yet, or is that still completely in planning stages?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Are the se sex leawed scen dispaered in pevious update, I just see a black screan and nothing ales like these wer cut of the game or it just me?

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes