New Breeding Game Idea

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
here I have an idea, we can call this game Breeding Fantasy. as I said, I'm not good at giving names.
No idea on the name of the game as of yet, I'm just sick of every breeding game being abandoned...
"IF" that were to happen with this one, I would release the project file and all assets to anyone who would want to continue it.

I think we try something other then Breeding _____ as a name. Think it's cursed now.
Yep... I do get that feeling too xD

Personalities, different ones more common in different species, but can get passed down via chance.
These could affect dialogue (if existant), general behaviour, posture, sex (timid ones won't be fucking their partner into the ground), etc
Yes that is something I want to do, and monsters with the "smart" trait can be talked to.
"general behaviour, posture, sex (timid ones won't be fucking their partner into the ground), etc"
Yes I like this idea.

I have a question, which game engine will be used?
and what kind of art will he use 2DCG or the other?
and what Genre: will be in that game?
that they could ad Genre: Animated, Fantasy, Management.
and will it be Censored or not? I think nobody knows that yet.
I'll let myself be suprised.
  • I will be building the game using Godot, don't really trust Unity anymore.
  • As for the art, I was thinking animated 2D, for starters I will be using placeholder images, mostly from stable diffusion.
If any artists wish to lead their talents I welcome the help. I am a artist but don't have too much experience, so while my art looks good, it takes me a while to do.
  • It will be similar to Breeding Season and Breeding Farm.
  • It will NOT be censored, what is even the point then? ;)

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Getting the basic foundation in place, locations, economy etc.

Note: I won't have time to properly spend time on this project for maybe a month or two, but will still have time here and there.

(Placeholder images and buttons) Screenshot 2024-04-24 211636.png

Reactions: daniel330

daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
I like it.good work, keep it up.
will it be possible if we could upgrade the house? that the house would have more rooms, but it would cost money.money in the game.

Last edited:

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Just want to add, with the news that Gzone is back and apparently Breeding Farms development might continue!!!!
I hope this does come to be as I did enjoy the game.

I will still however try my hand at making my own game, as there are things I would like to add and do that no other breeding game as done yet.

So I'm still making it x

daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
I have a few ideas in my head. for this game .but I'll leave it to the creator. and here are my ideas.

I have an idea, for example, we can buy a farm and on that farm there can be buildings that can be upgraded, the maximum level of buildings could be level 5 or higher. And I have an idea that in that world there can be fantasy races, for example, elves, orcs, dwarfs, etc. those races could be, for example, elves, high elves, dark elves, forest elves, mountain elves, cave elves, and each of those elves would look different, and it would be the same with the last races of orks, dwarves. we are mixing races and we could create a new race with hybrids, for example high elves x dark elves and the result would be a new race.
when we increase the level of our character, we get skill points and can increase stamina, etc., and we would also have abilities such as increase fertility and some skills that we can improve.
when we earn money we could buy another Breeding Farm. but we would have to hire others to work on that farm and there would be a city with a blacksmith, an alchemist, a pub, well, just everything the city has.
and the thing that came to mind was that we could have said that there was a race in that world that was on the verge of extinction and no one knows how many are left, and our character will go to that ancient forest and find that race there, it will be a woman and she will be injured and you have to find her take her home and breed her and then our character and that race will work on the farm in the breeding pit to restore her race. I don't know the name of that race so don't rely on me because I don't know maybe a dragon or Fairies. I really don't know. and when we earn that money, we could still buy a plot of that forest, and in that forest there will be elves and such fantasy races will live in that forest, but no one dares to go to that forest. strange idea we can also have a wizard shop there we can buy potions and scrolls with abilities that we can learn.

Reactions: GH057ts

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I guess my main ask is : How is the game gonna progress? Like do you intend for a debt repayment per week/month, a goal to complete or just a sandbox style free mode?

SomeLewdGuy_

Jul 16, 2019
I like the idea of progressing through the game by unlocking access to nearby towns/ports that have their own unique monsters and traits.
Also What fetishes do you plan to exclude? just curious b/c BS had bestiality and neotony, and I'm sure some people wanted rape. Not a deal breaker for me if there isn't any of this just wondering how much you plan to add.

Reactions: KatzeWolf

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
I like the idea of progressing through the game by unlocking access to nearby towns/ports that have their own unique monsters and traits.
Also What fetishes do you plan to exclude? just curious b/c BS had bestiality and neotony, and I'm sure some people wanted rape. Not a deal breaker for me if there isn't any of this just wondering how much you plan to add.
Not a bad idea, my initial idea so it "create" some species by interbreeding others.
So there will be native species that you can unlock, buy and find. And other special ones you can only breed.

As for fetishes, I have no limits, so if enough people as for it I'll try and add it.
But yes there will be bestiality and neotony and probably rape. I kind of like the idea of corrupting slaves that you have captured to use in the farm for example.

So, so far fetishes include:
  • Bestiality (and maybe have a farm dog/pet that can keep the player company at night)
  • Neotony
  • loli / underage (age progression)
  • Incest / Inbreeding
  • Pregnancy (once game is far enough along)
  • Human breeding (so human x human, slaves maybe?)
  • Prostitution
  • Mind break
  • Corruption
  • Body modification
One trait I want is something like "smart" that is passed down to monsters bred from the player or other NPC.
These monsters will be less feral looking and will be capable of conversation.
The player can then pursue relationships with these monsters, including own family.

This looks very promising! Good work and please don't give up on this.
Thank you x
While I have experience with coding, this is my first time attempting to make a game.
I have always been a big fan of BS and was my original all time favorite H-game so I am quite passionate about it.
Plus I have a massive incest and inbreeding fetish that other breeding games don't really go into, and I really want a game that has that :p

But I can't make any promises how long it will take.

Last edited:

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
I guess my main ask is : How is the game gonna progress? Like do you intend for a debt repayment per week/month, a goal to complete or just a sandbox style free mode?
For now a simple dept yes unless I think of a better idea. I thought of maybe being isekai'd into this new world.
But also like BS, there will be an option to continue anyway if you fail to pay, or a sandbox mode.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
For now a simple dept yes unless I think of a better idea. I thought of maybe being isekai'd into this new world.
But also like BS, there will be an option to continue anyway if you fail to pay, or a sandbox mode.
Okay, it kinda sucks when this kinds of games have too tight a schedule and you are not able to experiment.

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Playing around with basic UI, currency and character design.
(Placeholder AI background at the moment, but depending they might stay for a while.)

Screenshot 2024-04-25 2306363.png

daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
this is what i think.uses Kisekae 2 for characters and then remodels them to make them look different.
that's just me, I think it can be like that, but it doesn't have to be like that.
let's be surprised because this is only the beginning of how this game will look like. everything can still change.
These are my thoughts.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Not a bad idea, my initial idea so it "create" some species by interbreeding others.
So there will be native species that you can unlock, buy and find. And other special ones you can only breed.

As for fetishes, I have no limits, so if enough people as for it I'll try and add it.
But yes there will be bestiality and neotony and probably rape. I kind of like the idea of corrupting slaves that you have captured to use in the farm for example.

So, so far fetishes include:
  • Bestiality (and maybe have a farm dog/pet that can keep the player company at night)
  • Neotony
  • loli / underage (age progression)
  • Incest / Inbreeding
  • Pregnancy (once game is far enough along)
  • Human breeding (so human x human, slaves maybe?)
  • Prostitution
  • Mind break
  • Corruption
  • Body modification
One trait I want is something like "smart" that is passed down to monsters bred from the player or other NPC.
These monsters will be less feral looking and will be capable of conversation.
The player can then pursue relationships with these monsters, including own family.

Thank you x
While I have experience with coding, this is my first time attempting to make a game.
I have always been a big fan of BS and was my original all time favorite H-game so I am quite passionate about it.
Plus I have a massive incest and inbreeding fetish that other breeding games don't really go into, and I really want a game that has that :p

But I can't make any promises how long it will take.
Do you have a plan for your progression system?
I know from reading other's posts in this thread that they brought up options like other farms?

If you are planning on going the route of "Smart" monsters they could be a progression path as NPCs unlocking access to those monster types initially. They also could be called "Trained" monster specializing in certain jobs acting as a semi automated workforce if you are planning on adding tasks to maintain the farm (resource gathering, defense against raids, really anything depending on what the main gameplay loop is.)

If you are planning on going down the path of body modification then "upgrading" the main protagonist and other NPCs could be based off of that. Something like potions that give effects based off of ingredients and specialized ones that work on humans but not monsters. If you wanted to go with the human transforming into a monster similar to Breeding Farm then different monster forms could unlock stat cap upgrades. If stats don't matter only traits then having children have degraded (Deluded) versions of traits appear in children from their parents could be a method to keep NPCs and player relevant throughout the game.

The next big question is what is the point of breeding monsters in the game? I know most games use them as products for a cashflow to handle debt and to buy upgrades. Are you planning that or do they have a different purpose? An option I thought of could be monsters acting as part of an army you are a supplier. That could lead to requests for monsters with specific traits and training. Another option is the financial option where they are either the product or maintain the farm to make products. In theory it could be an ecological recovery where you breed monsters and release them into the wild to restore an ecosystem. Any and all of these could be options but it would need to be planned out ahead of time for a satisfying gameplay loop.

As you have age progression as a point in this game is there death? Can monsters/NPCs die of old age? If the answer is yes then an option to keep the main character relevant is that they are ageless/immortal and extended life expectancy could be something they alone can pass to their descendants. Also how long would it take to progress age? Are we talking days, months, years in game? Would there be a way to speed up the age progression or slow it down? Are there benefits to having monsters at the different stages? Something like training/education could be simpler or only possible at certain stages of age progression as an option.

Final thing you would need to know is what is the point of the main character? Are they just a player surrogate, a unit used in the main gameplay loop, a character that affects the world with a story, and/or the central central story element for the game's campaign? I have seen games where any of the four options or even combinations of the four options work but this again goes into the main gameplay loop and if not planned ahead of time can break the game.

I apologize if this is long and it is not meant to put any pressure on you but I just want to make sure that your game has a solid foundation as you seem to have a good idea. I know from experience that a good idea with passion can be ruined by not planning ahead and laying the foundation.

Reactions: daniel330

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Thinking of using Kisekae 2 for characters to begin with. Thoughts?

View attachment 3573270
I just have a couple questions, can Kisekae 2 create true-to-life furry monsters like the original game did?
And can there be a market mechanic in this game? I think that would be interesting and in place of it a fair where you have to try to sell a monster to a random buyer in person.
It's like those games with documents, but a simplified version.
I wouldn't want to overload you. But it would just be interesting if it was present. as an additional mechanic and you could add it in the later stages of game development.
Anyway, thanks for doing this.
And I support your willingness to work with many not simple types of creatures.

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
On second thought, going with my original idea, no Kisekae or paper doll.
I want the style and animations to be similar to Syahata's Bad Day.

1714092984893.png 1714092997644.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: The Spock