Tarlkov

May 18, 2018
Hmm.. When I start this VN, it says "Season 2", then gives me the events that happened up to this point. Is Season 1 a playable game or is that just like a preface?

Edit: I am guessing that Season 1 is actually "Follower"?

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Remake was definitely a good choice. The original game was a bit confusing at times with the paths not reflecting choices on occasion, but this one was a smooth playthrough start to finish barring a few missing images and one single crash (which rollback fixed). Writing seems to be a bit improved as well. Plus, the speed of the updates still surprises me, especially in a game with this much going on.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Is the NTR in this any good? Sick of playing through long games only for the NTR tag to amount to seeing another guy look in a girls general direction. Like we talking full NTR route for one girl? All girls?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Is the NTR in this any good? Sick of playing through long games only for the NTR tag to amount to seeing another guy look in a girls general direction. Like we talking full NTR route for one girl? All girls?
The biggest NTR aspect of this game is your ex's new butch girlfriend dominating her in front of you, if you choose to go on that path. The MC's never into it, and can try win her back, spite her, or just cut off ties. Otherwise, it mostly acts as a fail state if you don't win over a girl before your friend does. But most of the women are sexually active, and have history with (or are currently sleeping with) other men in the game. While that doesn't amount to NTR in my book, more possessive types might balk at the notion.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just decided to try this game for the first time. I watched the prologue, and I have to say, it totally turned me off to the game. The models are hot, but I didn't care for the story as it was presented, the MC comes across as a douche, and I feel like I missed too much of the story. I'll probably check back in after a few updates, but at this point, this one's a 'no' for me.
I'll save you the time, If you don't like the story at this stage, you won't like it at a later stage.

In terms of missing too much of the story. There is a game (Play the Renpy version) called "Follower" that is basically the prologue.

The prologue was to give new players a summary of what happens in "Follower" so that they can play this game, without needing to play the previous game. In terms of telling the major event of the previous story, the prologue were 100%

In terms of the language, English is not Honygames native language, but it's good enough to get the gist of what's being said and it is definitely improving as well.

This is the best game on this forum in terms of interpersonal relationships between a cast of 55+characters. Tell me of any other game on here that has a cast this big. And no two characters are the same. Every single character on this list have a different personality, that everyone playing the game can tell you about.

TLDR: This is currently my favorite game on this forum. It does have flaws, but is still pretty awesome. I realize that this game is not for everyone, so if you don't like what is out there already, this game is probably not for you.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It's not an NTR game. Do not play this game if you want to play it for NTR content.

Having said this, is a fucking awesome game. There are plenty of other people having sex and sleeping around than the MC. Most of it appear off screen, but there are some onscreen events where the MC can see other people having sex.

I do not consider any of the content in this game NTR. The closest to NTR is watching your Ex-GF (Who you may or may not decide to try and win back) have sex with someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: ben_kenobi

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hmm.. When I start this VN, it says "Season 2", then gives me the events that happened up to this point. Is Season 1 a playable game or is that just like a preface?

Edit: I am guessing that Season 1 is actually "Follower"?
Yes, Season 1 is Follower. I recommend playing Follower first if you are up to it, but it is not essential to start this game.
It does provide you a ton more information on certain Characters (Kirsten, Rebecca, Irene, Julian, Maude, Meadow, Andrea, Guenda) and introduces you to some of the other characters like Michelle, Mark, Tatianna, Astrid and Madelyne.

I think you will miss out a lot on two of the characters (Irene and Kirsten) as they are VERY different from their normal behavior, due to what happened in Follower.

Reactions: ben_kenobi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The story with Rain Is one of the best of this type of games
I like Rain I'm a little annoyed as it was getting to a good point with her mainly getting her away from Lars so I hope it catches up to that point again.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
HoneyGames hey dev the characters stats bugfix already implemented in 0.9 right?
Here are the Full character Stats screen that I have tested with V0.9
This patch will give you stats for all characters like before the reboot, but in the new format.

Instructions to impliment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notes on this Character stat screen.
1) Please don NOT contact Honeygames for any issues on the stats screen. He is busy enough with the other reboot work.
2) Please contact me for any issues on the full stats screen. (This is for the 0.9 version)
3) This stats screen only works with Version 0.9. (Should work with the compressed version as well now)
4) I'm not the original creator of this screen. I merely the adjusted the previous work already done by Honeygames and Jaas on this and adapted it to it's current format. All credit for this screen belongs to Jaas and Honeygames.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes