P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
let me check his patreon page for a walkthrough :coffee:

Nothing on his page :sneaky:
In post #1896 a few pages back (page 95) I mentioned that a walkthrough is nigh on impossible for this game as there are too many paths & possibilities. The dev (HoneyGames) does include a guide on his Patreon page and it's a work in progress.

I that post I also included a list of (nearly) all the girls in the game and what you could expect from them as the game currently stands - and the dev commented at the time that it was a pretty accurate representation. I also made a suggestion that if you want to see how your choices affect your point then try looking at the individual *.rpy files in the "game" folder with something like Notepad++.

There are many possibilities wrt paths - I have just over 4 pages worth as follows and these are just how I felt it could be approached. Many of them have common themes (using Luana/Janmei for casual sex for example) and were picked as they have characters whose relationships seem to be dependent or can share the same path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't ask for the saves - took me long enough the make them in the first place :p

There are errors & discontinuities here and there in the reboot and you can mostly ignore them - but it's a damn site better than it was, which is why the reboot was started (in addition to modifying/fixing/enhancing the paths).

Make the right selections and instead of just "You can fuck only that Old Milf she is easy" (from the post you replied to) you can currently have sex with (up to version 1.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I hope developer will turn this "endless stream" into normal sandbox, But who know
Hope not - hate the sandbox style where there's no guiding story. It's not an endless stream anyway - you can chose to pursue individual girls that don't like cheating, those who are just interested in casual sex or those you can try and influence to leave their current partners.

Eva

May 1, 2017
whats goin on? last time problem with save, this time same problem, so every time start new game???? wtf, am i alone? or any one has problem with save too?

USE FIX from 1,970 , it helped me

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryo

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
My saves from last january don't work AT ALL!!
I think the reboot started in January or February - can't remember exactly. Saves from the old 1.2 version won't be compatible as they ended on Day 84 and the reboot has so far reached Day 70. Along with bug/path fixes there has the story has also been expanded.

whats goin on? last time problem with save, this time same problem, so every time start new game???? wtf, am i alone? or any one has problem with save too?
Didn't have a problem with the first dozen saves I tried from the end of the 0.9 fix version - full version not compressed. There's a save compatibility issue raised regarding the compressed versions on page 99 towards the bottom and possible reasons for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius and Ryo

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ok. First of all thank you all for the Bug's report. I'll fix it as soon as possible (Tomorrow Probably I'll add a patch)

FOr the saves. My versions are full compatible, I don't know about issues with compressed version. Saves from original version (last release january) are not compatible withthe reboot.

For the girls/story/sandbox:
I hate sandbox, In the past I made sandbox games and I'm not that good, My games were too Grindy. Now I've created this visual novel with dozens of girls with different intersecting storylines. It takes a little patience to understand the dynamics of the game and create scenarios that regulate the relationships between the characters, then you get into the heart of the season from week 7 onwards. The season should last about until week 18 so a lot of things will happen.

Walkthru.
In the next days I'll go on with the guide. 40% of the girls are explained in the guide with various tips to unlock some events and tips on how to behave. I hope to complete it as soon as possible, unfortunately in the last two months my work has slowed down a lot because of the coronavirus (I live in Milan, near the epicenter) and I wasn't mentally lucid to work at the pace I usually do. Also rebooting and checking and rewriting in a month and a half almost 4 months of work has been particularly tiring (and boring), after publishing 1.0 I did a couple of days of rendering and relaxing and now I feel ready to restart at full speed.

I hope you enjoy the game, I'm trying to release 1.1 before the end of the month.

Oct 21, 2017
For the girls/story/sandbox:
I hate sandbox, In the past I made sandbox games and I'm not that good, My games were too Grindy. Now I've created this visual novel with dozens of girls with different intersecting storylines. It takes a little patience to understand the dynamics of the game and create scenarios that regulate the relationships between the characters, then you get into the heart of the season from week 7 onwards. The season should last about until week 18 so a lot of things will happen.
I think it shows that you learned a lot from your first games and that is why this game is so great. The game pace is perfect. The grind is gone. The story is progressive. The photo shoots are now part of the story line rather than tucked away. Altogether it is a much more immersive experience. I love it!

Stay safe.

Last edited:

-werko-

Jun 1, 2017
Hello guys, anybody could lend me a save file before reboot so i don't need to start from the begining?

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
i like that u can give the girls drugs. i would like to see some addiction behaivor like they start to be more "friendly" if u share your poison with them :D

Reactions: meanie

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think it still is pretty frustrating there is so little Melissa content after how much teasing there has been for it. Shes like the 2nd character introduced in the game and still nothing to show for it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This is follower's sequel.
I would like to change the description in the first post but I don't know how ...
The way to get things in the OP changed is to make a post explaining what you want done, then report the post and say you want the OP changed like in the post you're reporting.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
this first version of this bug fest reboot should have been free

Last version updated April 18th

CHECK THE FIXES IN THE ATTACHMENTS

PC version
#C91ftgtJaXYxFG14e8XMm4EPjbUwfzemoQdYtv_BMYE

MAC Version