HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Thanks! I've noticed that (the game informs the player), but it seemed to me that in order to get more relationship points with her you have to choose the options that are taking you into equal level (which I don't mind and actually prefer for a longterm relationship anyway). I suppose there's no way of having a relationship with her (currently I have constant 100 relationship pts [usually higher but it's always lowered to 100 after some time], and 85 love points) and be on a femdom path at the same time?
Relationship point for some paths work on different ways. If you treatt her badly the first time you meet her and you relationship with her will be low it will be easier to unlock femdom path. Also go to the Maud party with Luana and get a bj from her will make Yvette upset. The final split between girlfriend path and femdom path is during the sex scene with Yvette at the Maud party. in that scene you'll be or in femdom or in girlfriend path.
Then you'll have chance to stop both paths (saying her you're not interested in that fetish or telling her you don't want a relationship but just sex) This will stop all her paths and you'll keep meet her just here and there in other characters' storylines

Reactions: Ghostly

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Relationship point for some paths work on different ways. If you treatt her badly the first time you meet her and you relationship with her will be low it will be easier to unlock femdom path. Also go to the Maud party with Luana and get a bj from her will make Yvette upset. The final split between girlfriend path and femdom path is during the sex scene with Yvette at the Maud party. in that scene you'll be or in femdom or in girlfriend path.
Then you'll have chance to stop both paths (saying her you're not interested in that fetish or telling her you don't want a relationship but just sex) This will stop all her paths and you'll keep meet her just here and there in other characters' storylines
I'd prefer girlfriend path and femdom path to run simultaneously without having to choose between the two, but if I have to choose then the girlfriend path it is. Thanks for the answer!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'd prefer girlfriend path and femdom path to run simultaneously without having to choose between the two, but if I have to choose then the girlfriend path it is. Thanks for the answer!
Yvette's paths have always been separate or femdom or girlfriend. Other girls had less separated pathways in the original version but in the rebooth I had to separate them because as the game progressed it became difficult for me to create the triggers and there were inconsistencies in the plot. I'd like to put some femdom elements (optional) in yvette's girlfriend path but at the moment it's just an ipothesis that I'll have to evaluate to avoid that it creates problems for me. it's a very complex game and for everything I do I have to calculate the repercussions it could have in the other storylines.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yvette's paths have always been separate or femdom or girlfriend. Other girls had less separated pathways in the original version but in the rebooth I had to separate them because as the game progressed it became difficult for me to create the triggers and there were inconsistencies in the plot. I'd like to put some femdom elements (optional) in yvette's girlfriend path but at the moment it's just an ipothesis that I'll have to evaluate to avoid that it creates problems for me. it's a very complex game and for everything I do I have to calculate the repercussions it could have in the other storylines.
I understand that and see it's not an easy task, there's really a lot of characters and subplots so it's not difficult to miss smth or let it spiral out of control (btw I noticed that depite having a very good relationship with Rebecca there's an occasional text popping out from time to time saying that she doesn't like the MC, while in every interaction they're good friends, I think smth similar is happening with Meadow). It would be cool to have more options with Yvette, but I can't complain. Instead I want to congratulate you on creating such a varied group of lovely ladies.

Reactions: HoneyGames

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I understand that and see it's not an easy task, there's really a lot of characters and subplots so it's not difficult to miss smth or let it spiral out of control (btw I noticed that depite having a very good relationship with Rebecca there's an occasional text popping out from time to time saying that she doesn't like the MC, while in every interaction they're good friends, I think smth similar is happening with Meadow). It would be cool to have more options with Yvette, but I can't complain. Instead I want to congratulate you on creating such a varied group of lovely ladies.
Thank you.
I'll check issues with Rebecca and Meadow. You can write me privately if you know exactly when it happens (or next time it happens) so it will be easier for me to fix it.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thank you.
I'll check issues with Rebecca and Meadow. You can write me privately if you know exactly when it happens (or next time it happens) so it will be easier for me to fix it.
I think the situation regarding being in a good relationship with Rebecca but some scenes saying that she hates you (like at the Skyebar or Paradise with Boris - or outside the mall) happens after you select that you're not interested in her. I think that option comes up after you pay off Henry for the beach photos when he's been spying.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I think the situation regarding being in a good relationship with Rebecca but some scenes saying that she hates you (like at the Skyebar or Paradise with Boris - or outside the mall) happens after you select that you're not interested in her. I think that option comes up after you pay off Henry for the beach photos when he's been spying.
Ok. I got it. I hadn't worried about that.Because whether she's mad at you or you're not interested in her I recorded them with the same variable number. So when you meet her the trigger is rebeccaevent == 0: MC says she's mad at me. and theoretically you skip the conversation.
but I don't know when you can talk to her. Shouldn't you have the trigger to talk to her...(exept in other characters storylines)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I hadn't worried about that.Because whether she's mad at you or you're not interested in her I recorded them with the same variable number.
That's correct. I chose 'not interested', but still helped her with her stuff and the relationship pts are maxed out, so while I understand that conversation options are heavily limited it's weird to say that she's mad or hates the MC. If I remember correctly (I've played the game in one go at night) there is a scene when the MC meets her in the mall (it repeats few times) and decides not to approach her cause she's still mad at him.

With Meadows I've never maxed the relationship pts (I think I have smth between 75-80 although it could've dropped later), but for most part during conversations she's friendly and expresses her gratitude (my MC did help her with a movie). However when Martina (if I recall the name correctly, the new model you need to sign a deal with) wants to go to the movie set, Meadows answers the phone and says 'you haven't been a very good friend to me' or smth similar. Now, it could be because MC didn't appreciate calling him to come and meet Bernie and/or because I never chose to call/text her during evening free time, but still this one and only one instance of 'you're not a good friend' stands out and seems a little bit odd. But maybe it's because she (thinks she) is a star now?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
That's correct. I chose 'not interested', but still helped her with her stuff and the relationship pts are maxed out, so while I understand that conversation options are heavily limited it's weird to say that she's mad or hates the MC. If I remember correctly (I've played the game in one go at night) there is a scene when the MC meets her in the mall (it repeats few times) and decides not to approach her cause she's still mad at him.
Yeah that's it - I too found it confusing that she hated you even when the relationship stats were at 100. As you say HoneyGames - it doesn't affect conversations so it isn't really important, just odd.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Please bear in mind that I'm not the author (HoneyGames is responsible for this great game with helpers) and actively help with it via bug finding/fixing. I've spotted a few things and errors at times and tried at least 4 pages of potential paths so I thought I'd give my insight.

People here have asked about a walkthrough on a number of occasions and it's been pointed out that it's nigh impossible given the complexity & number of inter-related story arc. Look around and you'll find a number of posts suggesting which girls you can target as girlfriends, which are just interested in sex and which are currently not really targets.

Best I can offer on the ladies of NCC (feel free to correct):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't want to take a chance and really want to get an idea of which answers give you to best points for the girl you're interested then I suggest you look the individual day files (like "02 day 01.rpy"), character files (like "s 09 rebeccachat.rpy") and event files (like "E sportaward.rpy"). You'll gain some insight into how games like this are written and learn a bit about Python (and RenPy) at the same time.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
For most part I don't care that much about other girls than Yvette, so when I talk with her I usually check the relationship score after every response I give to check if it doesn't drop too much. Fortunately she likes you as a more-or-less down to earth and honest guy, interested in her life and not only in sex, so it's super easy to be on a girlfriend route with her. I suppose if not for her I'd try Keesha and/or Ashley routes, but for now I am not really interested in anyone else.

Reactions: laflare82

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
For most part I don't care that much about other girls than Yvette, so when I talk with her I usually check the relationship score after every response I give to check if it doesn't drop too much. Fortunately she likes you as a more-or-less down to earth and honest guy, interested in her life and not only in sex, so it's super easy to be on a girlfriend route with her. I suppose if not for her I'd try Keesha and/or Ashley routes, but for now I am not really interested in anyone else.
Always had a soft spot for both Yvette (damn, she can be jealous) and Ashley (she's wary and hard work - 1.0 release will be good). Tatianna is a long term goal to because of that body alone :love:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

With Meadows I've never maxed the relationship pts (I think I have smth between 75-80 although it could've dropped later), but for most part during conversations she's friendly and expresses her gratitude (my MC did help her with a movie). However when Martina (if I recall the name correctly, the new model you need to sign a deal with) wants to go to the movie set, Meadows answers the phone and says 'you haven't been a very good friend to me' or smth similar. Now, it could be because MC didn't appreciate calling him to come and meet Bernie and/or because I never chose to call/text her during evening free time, but still this one and only one instance of 'you're not a good friend' stands out and seems a little bit odd. But maybe it's because she (thinks she) is a star now?
All I can do about it it's to change what mc say to "In not in a good relationship with her " instead of "She hates me" also if it's not real you're not in a good relationship because you're point are higer. I've should add something that lower your relationship with her when you choose 'not interested' but I didn't did it because if you're not in a good relation you can keep ask her for help with Rain and for other things in the next release. I mean: this game have a lot of paths so I had to semplify some things or I'll release 1 update in 3 month. In this case I've should separate bad relationship from not interested in her but it would have forced me to consider one more scenario since she's still involved in Keesha and Rain's storylines and therefore continues to appear in various events.
perhaps when I finish the season I will evaluate if it is possible to make a change to its storyline so that we can add this scenario without creating problems to the game. At the moment I don't do it because it would almost certainly mean having to retouch other storylines and in the end it would be like making a new reboot and forcing people to start from the beginning again.
Anyway I'll write this down in red and it will be one of the things I'll evaluate for sure if once I get to the end of the game I'll want to fix something again or if it's just a few sentences a bit out of place that I can fix by simply adding a small variable. Or if I'll leave it like that because it's irrelevant to the game.
At the moment I can add a variable with if relation +50 "I don't want to talk with her" if - 50 I'm not in good terms...

For Meadow. Yeah, if you never went to her place she probably say that. do you remember if you were able to make her photoshooting when Adele ask for it or you can't and you have to shoot a diffrent girl?

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
I'm probably reading too much into this but out of all the top models the MC has photographed he chose Melissa as his lockscreen.. What does this say about HIM? Hmmm.. :unsure::giggle:

Also, the MC dangerously managing both Ashley and Yvette in the Gym and then at some point getting more and more scared and thinking to himself that he has to be really careful around these muscled women made me lmao :ROFLMAO:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Please bear in mind that I'm not the author (HoneyGames is responsible for this great game with helpers) and don't actively help with it. I've spotted a few things and errors at times and tried at least 4 pages of potential paths so I thought I'd give my insight.

People here have asked about a walkthrough on a number of occasions and it's been pointed out that it's nigh impossible given the complexity & number of inter-related story arc. Look around and you'll find a number of posts suggesting which girls you can target as girlfriends, which are just interested in sex and which are currently not really targets.

Best I can offer on the ladies of NCC (feel free to correct):

If you don't want to take a chance and really want to get an idea of which answers give you to best points for the girl you're interested then I suggest you look the individual day files (like "02 day 01.rpy"), character files (like "s 09 rebeccachat.rpy") and event files (like "E sportaward.rpy"). You'll gain some insight into how games like this are written and learn a bit about Python (and RenPy) at the same time.
The summary of the girls is pretty accurate. a couple of things will be a bit different in the reboot. between 1.0 and 1.4 I'll insert the last characters (mainly during the san matthews weekend and characters about Meadow movies and to complete Andrea Yoshi storyline).
All the girls in the game will have at least one sex scene by the end of the season and some developments will be very surprising.
with the release of 0.9 are halfway through the game, but as you know, as in TV series. in the last episodes can happen anything.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
All I can do about it it's to change what mc say to "In not in a good relationship with her " instead of "She hates me" also if it's not real you're not in a good relationship because you're point are higer. I've should add something that lower your relationship with her when you choose 'not interested' but I didn't did it because if you're not in a good relation you can keep ask her for help with Rain and for other things in the next release. I mean: this game have a lot of paths so I had to semplify some things or I'll release 1 update in 3 month. In this case I've should separate bad relationship from not interested in her but it would have forced me to consider one more scenario since she's still involved in Keesha and Rain's storylines and therefore continues to appear in various events.
perhaps when I finish the season I will evaluate if it is possible to make a change to its storyline so that we can add this scenario without creating problems to the game. At the moment I don't do it because it would almost certainly mean having to retouch other storylines and in the end it would be like making a new reboot and forcing people to start from the beginning again.
Anyway I'll write this down in red and it will be one of the things I'll evaluate for sure if once I get to the end of the game I'll want to fix something again or if it's just a few sentences a bit out of place that I can fix by simply adding a small variable. Or if I'll leave it like that because it's irrelevant to the game.
At the moment I can add a variable with if relation +50 "I don't want to talk with her" if - 50 I'm not in good terms...

For Meadow. Yeah, if you never went to her place she probably say that. do you remember if you were able to make her photoshooting when Adele ask for it or you can't and you have to shoot a diffrent girl?
The "I don't want to talk with her" instead of "She hates me" would make sense in this case I think - when you've opted not to take an interest in her. I agree it's something that could be added once the season is completed. though.

I'm probably reading too much into this but out of all the top models the MC has photographed he chose Melissa as his lockscreen.. What does this say about HIM? Hmmm.. :unsure::giggle:

Also, the MC dangerously managing both Ashley and Yvette in the Gym and then at some point getting more and more scared and thinking to himself that he has to be really careful around these muscled women made me lmao :ROFLMAO:
I was careful to remain on good terms with but reject the one I wasn't interested in when the option came when pursuing either girl or reject both when acting as a man whore. Otherwise the MC might have physically hurt!

Last edited:
Reactions: ben_kenobi

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Always had a soft spot for both Yvette (damn, she can be jealous) and Ashley (she's wary and hard work - 1.0 release will be good). Tatianna is a long term goal to because of that body alone :love:
I can definitely understand you ;)

All I can do about it it's to change what mc say to "In not in a good relationship with her " instead of "She hates me"
Sometimes MC says when meets someone who I didn't choose (like Kirsten): "I don't want to talk to her", so I think instead of "hates" or "not good relationship", you could use "There's nothing we need/want to talk about" or smth similar. Imo that would result in a more neutral comment that wouldn't be out of place in both friendly and unfriendly routes. But yes, it's not a big issue, just smth I've noticed.

Can't say I do. I had 1 photosession with her (if I recall correctly), when she's dressed as a superhero. Later on when I have a choice it's for the healthy session (I chose Yvette) and then there's another one between Michele, Lara and someone else (could be Melissa Im not sure) and I think that's all. As I said, I've played it all in one go at night, so it's slighty blurry in my mind. Sorry.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The summary of the girls is pretty accurate. a couple of things will be a bit different in the reboot. between 1.0 and 1.4 I'll insert the last characters (mainly during the san matthews weekend and characters about Meadow movies and to complete Andrea Yoshi storyline).
All the girls in the game will have at least one sex scene by the end of the season and some developments will be very surprising.
with the release of 0.9 are halfway through the game, but as you know, as in TV series. in the last episodes can happen anything.
Thanks :D. Would have made the list visible but too many spoilers in there so people might not have been happy with that. Also added Zoe and MaryJane as I forgot them originally. Couldn't remember the names of the girls from the San Matthews event - so didn't include them or Kim Bouchet (who appears late in 0.9). Also the stranger at the end of the old 1.2 of course.

As long as the whole cast doesn't succumb to Covid-19 I can certainly envisage a few twists and interesting interactions to come.

Reactions: HoneyGames

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just finished Follower and giving NCC a go: Hey, no problem Irene, no need to be hypocritical as I'm sure it was hard to talk when your mouth was stuffed with the waiter's schlong not to mention the glory hole. :unsure:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i was thinking coral city is a amazing game, give "Follower" a try. But hell no, no way i can play this. Maybe the content is good, but the gameplay is horrible. have always 2 sek loading screen. Maybe, chance in renpy too

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes