yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Dude! Where did You that wonderful Melissa-fan banner?!?))
i made it myself bro hehe
it frustrate me that there's still no banners for this game
i search everything about how to make signatures everywhere and try to make one myself
it's not really high quality because im obviously amateur and just using free apps
but i had to try for my melissa;)

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
i made it myself bro hehe
it frustrate me that there's still no banners for this game
i search everything about how to make signatures everywhere and try to make one myself
it's not really high quality because im obviously amateur and just using free apps
but i had to try for my melissa;)
Don't say that! It's a cool banner! Can You make one with Luana?))

Reactions: yggdral

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
hmm.. what if the mystery girl is an investigator and have been chasing yoshi for a long time, but very careful to approach mc for help because she afraid yoshi would know, thats why she kidnap mc :unsure:
I don't know if y'all realized but there's a huge comfortable looking bed right behind her so the only thing I could think of was how nice it would be to just push her towards it and have her explain it to the MC after the deed is done haha :p

Reactions: yggdral

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
damn man this game is massive and very enjoyable ...i look forward to seeing more in the future...absolutely love this game
story line is fantastic and keeps ya hooked and keeps your attention ...at least thats what it was like for me anyways

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
So, I've been checking the stats in the Elita Magazine offices for the fallout the day after the Adele/Catherine/Lara/Gary shitstorm and worked out the best (probable) options depending on who your target is - if you're interested of course :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Wow, thank you for this. You missed my oersonal favs in Ashley, Elsa n Keesha but you got Rain in there so it's all good ^^
Oh man, my Tatianna :love: no where to be seen either - and Michelle. Good job though! (y)
I'm not finished. Wasn't expecting to have a wide variety of unique characters. Yes I have repeats

NCC-11.gif NCC-12.gif NCC-13.gif NCC-15.gif NCC-16.gif NCC-14.gif

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes